Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#43 in Powder Foundation
Healthy skin pressed powder provides flawless, natural-looking coverage while softening and conditioning skin. . This whisper light, velvety soft powder provides a beautiful matte finish without a powdery look. The dermatologist-developed formula contains pro-vitamin b5 and vitamins c and e to help soften and condition skin. Light diffusers soften the look of fine lines and minimize imperfections. . Skin looks fresh all day. . 4 natural shades available in pressed powder and loose powder exclusive blend of antioxidants conditions and smoothes skin's texture â
Photos (6)
guillermo A.
guillermo A.

have been a Neutrogena fan since I was 8 years old, and I'm now in my early 30's - so we're talking over 20 years. I refuse to wear heavy or obvious make-up, and even light foundations end up an oily mess on my skin (except for Almay's Nearly Naked - that stuff is great, but doesn't moisturize effectively and doesn't keep my skin as matte as this one does). I have had oily, acne-prone skin since I was very young, and every moisturizer I have tried to use has broken me out. Also, while I realize I need to start being more diligent in my use of sunscreen now that I am getting older, sunscreen breaks me out and gives me a headache from the smell. Most anything going on my face bothers me in some way, whether it's the smell, the oily feel, or my skin's reaction to it.
Aishah S.
Aishah S.

Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Roanoke Rapids, NC

Neutrogena is one of my favorites, their products never have been damaging to my sensitive skin, my face is very sensitive and I can't wear some makeup because of that, this pressed powder is just the thing I need when my face makeup starts to sweat a little bit, I will just pat some of the powder on my face and the oil is gone, I also use this as a setting powder for my face and under my eyes, it's never given me a problem in all the tears I have been using it, neutrogena is the only makeup I go to when my face is getting sensitive, I also use their nighttime cream for wrinkles and fine lines and that also works fantastically for me, I will always use neutrogena makeup..
Ana M.
Ana M.

This really is a great powder that can be used in different ways; on it's own, or as a finishing powder. Either way, the coverage is silky and the coverage lasts a decent amount of time, even on my oily skin. However, there is one thing I would love to see, and that's an expansion of shades. There needs to be a broader range of neutral shades for us hard to match pale chics who are somewhere in between, and believe it or not, that describes a lot of us! Neutrogena, I see you expanded your shade range in the foundation. Please also consider broadening your shade range for this lovely powder!
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Berkeley, CA

My mother bought this, but it didn't suit her skin tone, so she gave it to me. It has a lovely consistency. My advice is, like with any powder, to let it set for a half hour or so before making a judgment. This allows time for the oils on your skin to mix with the powder, so it looks more natural. The coverage is medium, and I wouldn't say that it left my skin feeling healthier in any noticeable way, so I could only give it four stars. Still, it's a good buy and I'd recommend it for anyone with normal to oily skin.
Elli R.
Elli R.

I've tried other more expensive powders & I have to say that this still works great to set my foundation. It's lightweight & I haven't had any sort of problems with it. I have very dry & sensitive skin that is overly dramatic when I put on anything that it doesn't approve of lol. This has not clogged my pores or felt cakey. I apply this with a brush after applying my liquid foundation very lightly. The finished look is a matte look that compliments my skin very well. Overall, this is a good product to try.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Orlando, FL

This powder is an honest game changer. It helps to prevent creasing under my eyes and helps my makeup last all day without looking overly powdery or caked. It can be used with any sort of foundation, bb cream, cc cream, etc. I pair it with my Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer and it gives me the most amazingly smooth finish. It gives extra coverage in places needed and helps to give me a semi-matte finish with no drying effect at all and It doesn't cling to my dry patches which is a god sent!!
Kate K.
Kate K.
Orlando

This is one of the best drugstore powders out there. It sets liquid foundation well, blends flawlessly, and doesn't draw attention to blemishes or imperfections. I regularly reach for this when I run out of my more expensive face powders. If you layer too much, it can get cakey. Never have any issues with break outs. I would like it to be more long wearing and have more of a color selection, but all in all, quality product that I frequently use.
Lizzy L.
Lizzy L.

Heard about this powder from my cousin who raves about it and constantly uses it. While she has oily skin, I tend to have normal to dry skin -- however, this product still did the job and worked well for me. Only problem I had was that the color I picked out did not match my foundation color and was a bit off- sort of orangey. Not sure if it was just the shade I chose or if once it oxidizes it gets orange. Be careful!
nelaima d.
nelaima d.
santo domingo

Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Is it good If someone has dry skin?
Mary D.
Mary D.
Sterling, AK

Why is face powder SO powdery. Can't they tone it down. Bit. Makes peoples faces look key if not applied right, and lightly.
Jadid M.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY

is this powder leaves like a natural matte look ?

Join Now