BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Cover while you condition. Our lightweight, soft powder provides a beautiful matte finish without a caked-on look. The formula contains antioxidants, including pro-vitamin B5 and vitamins C and E, which conditions skin so it feels smoother. Finally, light diffusers soften the look of fine lines and minimize imperfections.

• 4 natural shades
  • Available in pressed powder
  • Formula contains antioxidants which conditions and smoothes skin's texture

How To Use :

Ingredients:-
Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Methicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Alumina, Silk Powder, Nylon-12, Propylparaben, Panthenol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid.

• Application Tips:
  • Smooth onto skin with applicator.
  • Wear alone to reduce shine and even skin tone.
  • Wear over Neutrogena Healthy Skin® Liquid Makeup for a naturally finished look.

• "It works well if you have an oily face like mine." in 1 review
  • "Made my skin look FLAWLESS, I would definitely recommend this powder for the summer, or if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "Other than that I feel like it gives me good coverage without looking like I'm wearing very much makeup! " in 1 review
  • "I wear it everyday, nice color finish and natural look as we'll." in 1 review
Angelica H.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Medium (40) more...
I have always been a fan of Neutrogena products and I was not disappointed with this powder. It goes on smoothly and you can’t even tell that I have a powder on. The only complaint I have is the pad that it comes with for application it seems very cheap, but other than that I love the product and would recommend.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: 20 / Light, Other more...
This powder went really well with the foundation. It was very easy to apply. I love the lightweight feel of it. It gave me a natural look that I'm always looking for. It did keep my makeup in place all day. I would buy again and again. I would recommend this product!
Shamsad B.
New Hope, MN
Review for: Medium (40) more...
I'm a big fan! Great coverage, matte finish, and seems to be long lasting.

My only small complaint is there is a lot of loose/lost powder when applying with a fluffy brush. I use the soft pad that came with it and then buff with a brush afterwards- This seems to help save product.
Sarah N.
DAVIS, CA
This powder has a really nice coverage but I didn’t love how it felt on the face. It wasn’t very long lasting but for a powder I really liked the full coverage also the price was a plus so I’d recommend simply because of the cheap price
Lindsey M.
Richmond , KY
Review for: 10 / Fair more...
Light and smooth. Doesn’t look cakey or clump up when you apply it. It doesn’t smell like other powders I’ve used before. I have semi-dry skin and this doesn’t dry it out any more. Price is great if you’re on a budget!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Review for: Medium (40) more...
Actually really like this powder. I️t doesn’t cake and is a nice compliment if I’m looking for extra coverage. I️ have very dry skin and it doesn’t cling to any patches at all. A nice complement to set my makeup.
Lucy B.
Penn Valley, PA
Review for: Healthy Skin Pressed Spf 20, Fair 10 more...
very nice powder. my only complaint is that i find myself a little oily a few hours after I use it, which isn’t ideal. but it is very natural and not at all cakey, and it makes my skin look super smooth and eliminates oil! will definitely buy again!
Theresa F.
Review for: Other more...
This looks nice in the skin, it looks dewy and natural, not powdery (sounds weird, I know). The only thing I dislike about this is that it gave me a few pimples. Perhaps I will have to give it another try.
Alizaida G.
Soft, creamy, and blendable. Fine powder that glides on the skin effortlessly without making me look powdery or ghostly like. Really like this powder to set my makeup when I want just a bit more coverage.
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This product has pretty good coverage, but I do not like that it gives you a cakey look. You can definitely tell when you are wearing this powder and if you have oily skin, the shine comes through after a few hours.
Jessica P.
Is it good If someone has dry skin?
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
is this powder leaves like a natural matte look ?
Mary D.
Sterling, AK
Why is face powder SO powdery. Can't they tone it down. Bit. Makes peoples faces look key if not applied right, and lightly.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
My skin can be really oily, is this a good product for oily skin?