Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#24 in Powder Foundation
Healthy skin pressed powder provides flawless, natural-looking coverage while softening and conditioning skin. . This whisper light, velvety soft powder provides a beautiful matte finish without a powdery look. The dermatologist-developed formula contains pro-vitamin b5 and vitamins c and e to help soften and condition skin. Light diffusers soften the look of fine lines and minimize imperfections. . Skin looks fresh all day. . 4 natural shades available in pressed powder and loose powder exclusive blend of antioxidants conditions and smoothes skin's texture â
Photos (11)
Aishah S.
Aishah S.
have been a Neutrogena fan since I was 8 years old, and I'm now in my early 30's - so we're talking over 20 years. I refuse to wear heavy or obvious make-up, and even light foundations end up an oily mess on my skin (except for Almay's Nearly Naked - that stuff is great, but doesn't moisturize effectively and doesn't keep my skin as matte as this one does). I have had oily, acne-prone skin since I was very young, and every moisturizer I have tried to use has broken me out. Also, while I realize I need to start being more diligent in my use of sunscreen now that I am getting older, sunscreen breaks me out and gives me a headache from the smell. Most anything going on my face bothers me in some way, whether it's the smell, the oily feel, or my skin's reaction to it.
Elli R.
Elli R.
I've tried other more expensive powders & I have to say that this still works great to set my foundation. It's lightweight & I haven't had any sort of problems with it. I have very dry & sensitive skin that is overly dramatic when I put on anything that it doesn't approve of lol. This has not clogged my pores or felt cakey. I apply this with a brush after applying my liquid foundation very lightly. The finished look is a matte look that compliments my skin very well. Overall, this is a good product to try.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Oviedo, FL
This is one of the best drugstore powders out there. It sets liquid foundation well, blends flawlessly, and doesn't draw attention to blemishes or imperfections. I regularly reach for this when I run out of my more expensive face powders. If you layer too much, it can get cakey. Never have any issues with break outs. I would like it to be more long wearing and have more of a color selection, but all in all, quality product that I frequently use.
Lizzy L.
Lizzy L.
Heard about this powder from my cousin who raves about it and constantly uses it. While she has oily skin, I tend to have normal to dry skin -- however, this product still did the job and worked well for me. Only problem I had was that the color I picked out did not match my foundation color and was a bit off- sort of orangey. Not sure if it was just the shade I chose or if once it oxidizes it gets orange. Be careful!
kylie h.
kylie h.
Hudson, WI
Now i'm sure you've read all the reviews on how amazing this product is, and let me tell you they aren't kidding! This powder is the best of the best it has such good quality and matches everyone's skin tones perfectly, and most of all it also leaves your skin silky smooth, I always, always, always use this product when i'm doing my makeup, it's a must, and when you buy it, i'm sure you'll feel the same.
Kimmy K.
Kimmy K.
Puyallup, WA
Absolutely love. After searching long and far who ever thought that my perfect powder would be Neutrogena? This leaves my face feeling nice & smooth. This powder goes on nice and light, but at the same time has very nice coverage and staying power. The price is great and it works very well and also is much better for your skin then some of those other powders out there.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
June 3, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: 10 / Fair
I just recently purchased this powder in honey beige and I was super excited to try this because I love neutrogenia.
Unfortunately this powder gives off a seriously dry look. When i say dry, I am talking about color, not texture. I have medium-dark skin so dry or ashed makeup looks really bad on me.
I think this would be better for people with fair-light skin tones.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Mays Landing
I am always satified whenever I use a facial product from Neutrogena. The powder does not clump and end up in the bottom of my purse or make up bag. The colors are always true and I never end up looking like a clown like with those other companies. The cost is affordable and I feel comfortable allowing my teenage daughter to use it as well. Great product!!!!
Liberty R.
Liberty R.
Raymore, MO
When I tried the neutropenia healthy skin pressed powder, I realized I didn't like it. To start I did not see much coberage at all. For me I use powder foundation on days where I am not doing anything special and I want something quick with a little coverage. I think this powder has a use for setting liquid foundation, but I wouldn't use it alone.
Jenniffer S.
Jenniffer S.
Amsterdam, NY
This is an excellent product and I would wear it again most definitely. It does not just sit on top of your face making you look like you've been in a bakery all day lol ,it settles into the pours very naturally and it really makes your skin feel light and fresh like your not wearing any make up at all! AND it's good for you too! Win, win!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Is it good If someone has dry skin?
Jadid M.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
is this powder leaves like a natural matte look ?
Mary D.
Mary D.
Sterling, AK
Why is face powder SO powdery. Can't they tone it down. Bit. Makes peoples faces look key if not applied right, and lightly.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Boone, NC
My skin can be really oily, is this a good product for oily skin?