Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#74 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
Healthy skin pressed powder provides flawless, natural-looking coverage while softening and conditioning skin. . This whisper light, velvety soft powder provides a beautiful matte finish without a powdery look. The dermatologist-developed formula contains pro-vitamin b5 and vitamins c and e to help soften and condition skin. Light diffusers soften the look of fine lines and minimize imperfections. . Skin looks fresh all day. . 4 natural shades available in pressed powder and loose powder exclusive blend of antioxidants conditions and smoothes skin's texture â
Photos (5)
Elli R.
Elli R.

I've tried other more expensive powders & I have to say that this still works great to set my foundation. It's lightweight & I haven't had any sort of problems with it. I have very dry & sensitive skin that is overly dramatic when I put on anything that it doesn't approve of lol. This has not clogged my pores or felt cakey. I apply this with a brush after applying my liquid foundation very lightly. The finished look is a matte look that compliments my skin very well. Overall, this is a good product to try.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Orlando, FL

This powder is an honest game changer. It helps to prevent creasing under my eyes and helps my makeup last all day without looking overly powdery or caked. It can be used with any sort of foundation, bb cream, cc cream, etc. I pair it with my Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer and it gives me the most amazingly smooth finish. It gives extra coverage in places needed and helps to give me a semi-matte finish with no drying effect at all and It doesn't cling to my dry patches which is a god sent!!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY

Love this product!!! Love how it has the compartment below with the applicator and mirror. Allows you to apply anywhere (not just when you have a mirror). The container has such a cute and simple design. The product applies so well onto the skin and makes me feel great! It covers my blemishes and gives my skin a great tone. I don't wear heavy makeup (this is the only light coverage I wear on my face) and it looks great!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE

I just recently purchased this powder in honey beige and I was super excited to try this because I love neutrogenia.
Unfortunately this powder gives off a seriously dry look. When i say dry, I am talking about color, not texture. I have medium-dark skin so dry or ashed makeup looks really bad on me.
I think this would be better for people with fair-light skin tones.
Jenniffer S.
Jenniffer S.
Amsterdam, NY

This is an excellent product and I would wear it again most definitely. It does not just sit on top of your face making you look like you've been in a bakery all day lol ,it settles into the pours very naturally and it really makes your skin feel light and fresh like your not wearing any make up at all! AND it's good for you too! Win, win!
Krista L.
Krista L.
Lake Grove, NY

I'm fair skinned so powder can tend to wash me out or look too dark. I love this powder, I don't use the puff of course that comes with it I use a big brush. But this is a great product, doesn't make my face look so pale & powdery like some can, it gives a very natural look. I'm using this right now & I think this will be my new powder.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Bourbonnais, IL

I absolutely adore this stuff! It works best when I wear it over my normal foundation, and it really just gives full coverage and makes my face look fresh and smooth. It also doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin, and it prevents any oiliness from happening as well. It also has a very natural look, and it is pretty inexpensive.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Alexandria, VA

I use to use Clinique powder but I was looking for a cheaper options with a similar quality. I have been very pleased with this powder foundation. I was able to find a tone that was similar to my skin tone and it goes on nicely. The only downside is I find myself going through the powder faster than I did with Clinique.
Diana C.
Diana C.

This is a really good powder if you have oily skin. I have combination skin and it will settle on my dry spots and get cakey. The coverage for is really good. I did feel like it does oxidize. I like the packaging and that it has a It is a bit pricey for a drugstore product but a little can go a long way.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY

I have been using this product for years. I keep this compact in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. I have also used it to set foundation. It doesn't irritate my skin or make me break out. It isn't too powdery on the skin and has a natural finish. I will continue to use this product.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Sterling, AK

Why is face powder SO powdery. Can't they tone it down. Bit. Makes peoples faces look key if not applied right, and lightly.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Is it good If someone has dry skin?

Join Now