Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#20 in Powder Foundation
Healthy skin pressed powder provides flawless, natural-looking coverage while softening and conditioning skin. . This whisper light, velvety soft powder provides a beautiful matte finish without a powdery look. The dermatologist-developed formula contains pro-vitamin b5 and vitamins c and e to help soften and condition skin. Light diffusers soften the look of fine lines and minimize imperfections. . Skin looks fresh all day. . 4 natural shades available in pressed powder and loose powder exclusive blend of antioxidants conditions and smoothes skin's texture â
Photos (11)
Aishah S.
Aishah S.

have been a Neutrogena fan since I was 8 years old, and I'm now in my early 30's - so we're talking over 20 years. I refuse to wear heavy or obvious make-up, and even light foundations end up an oily mess on my skin (except for Almay's Nearly Naked - that stuff is great, but doesn't moisturize effectively and doesn't keep my skin as matte as this one does). I have had oily, acne-prone skin since I was very young, and every moisturizer I have tried to use has broken me out. Also, while I realize I need to start being more diligent in my use of sunscreen now that I am getting older, sunscreen breaks me out and gives me a headache from the smell. Most anything going on my face bothers me in some way, whether it's the smell, the oily feel, or my skin's reaction to it.
Vivian M.
Vivian M.

I've tried out so many pressed powders including high end and this is my all time favorite! I purchased this one at target. I've been using neutrogena's pressed powders for a couple of years now. My skin tone is light and oily. I use the shade "Light 20". I love it because I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any reaction to it. Also, it is super easy to blend out. What I noticed with a lot of pressed powders is that some sit on the top of your skin and really define your pores. This one does not. It blends easily and doesn't feel heavy whatsoever. I will definitely keep purchasing this product.
Elli R.
Elli R.

I've tried other more expensive powders & I have to say that this still works great to set my foundation. It's lightweight & I haven't had any sort of problems with it. I have very dry & sensitive skin that is overly dramatic when I put on anything that it doesn't approve of lol. This has not clogged my pores or felt cakey. I apply this with a brush after applying my liquid foundation very lightly. The finished look is a matte look that compliments my skin very well. Overall, this is a good product to try.
Dianna X.
Dianna X.
Grinnell, IA

I've used this and their Skin Clearing powder off and on, so this may not be the most accurate review, but I find that this doesn't break me out. I have combination skin, and am usually worried about clogging my pores with makeup, but I didn't seem to have a problem with this.  Major downside: I wish they would have more shades.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Oviedo, FL

This is one of the best drugstore powders out there. It sets liquid foundation well, blends flawlessly, and doesn't draw attention to blemishes or imperfections. I regularly reach for this when I run out of my more expensive face powders. If you layer too much, it can get cakey. Never have any issues with break outs. I would like it to be more long wearing and have more of a color selection, but all in all, quality product that I frequently use.
ashley f.
ashley f.

very great product. my sister actually introduced me to Neutrogena skin products and I really wasn't sure about using a pressed powder because normally it makes my skin look gross but this made my skin look natural like I wasn't even wearing makeup! I always get compliments on how pretty my skin looks when I wear this. my only complaint is its really hard to find my color a lot of the time so I pay more money ordering from online retailers.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Deforest, WI

This powdered foundation really covers. I wanted the clear skin foundation but the store was out of the one for my skin tone and i didnt want to go to another store. That ls when i saw the healthy skin powder and saw that they had this one in my shade so i got it. When i put it on it seemed to make my face feel good. Now when i buy foundation i have a hard time deciding between this one and the one for acne. I usually end up with this one.
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Muncie, IN

I am basically a powder foundation junkie, which can definitely have it's negative effects on your skin. I am always trying new foundations that claim to be healthier for your skin. I appreciated this product because it didn't make me break out, but the coverage wasn't the best in my opinion- which is bad for a person like me who has scarring. It didn't last all day. I'm not sure that I would buy this specific product again.
Lizzy L.
Lizzy L.

Heard about this powder from my cousin who raves about it and constantly uses it. While she has oily skin, I tend to have normal to dry skin -- however, this product still did the job and worked well for me. Only problem I had was that the color I picked out did not match my foundation color and was a bit off- sort of orangey. Not sure if it was just the shade I chose or if once it oxidizes it gets orange. Be careful!
kylie h.
kylie h.
Hudson, WI

Now i'm sure you've read all the reviews on how amazing this product is, and let me tell you they aren't kidding! This powder is the best of the best it has such good quality and matches everyone's skin tones perfectly, and most of all it also leaves your skin silky smooth, I always, always, always use this product when i'm doing my makeup, it's a must, and when you buy it, i'm sure you'll feel the same.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

Is it good If someone has dry skin?
Jadid M.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY

is this powder leaves like a natural matte look ?
Mary D.
Mary D.
Sterling, AK

Why is face powder SO powdery. Can't they tone it down. Bit. Makes peoples faces look key if not applied right, and lightly.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Winston-Salem, NC

My skin can be really oily, is this a good product for oily skin?

Join Now