BY NEUTROGENA #47 in Powder Foundation

Healthy skin pressed powder provides flawless, natural-looking coverage while softening and conditioning skin. . This whisper light, velvety soft powder provides a beautiful matte finish without a powdery look. The dermatologist-developed formula contains pro-vitamin b5 and vitamins c and e to help soften and condition skin. Light diffusers soften the look of fine lines and minimize imperfections. . Skin looks fresh all day. . 4 natural shades available in pressed powder and loose powder exclusive blend of antioxidants conditions and smoothes skin's texture â see more...

• "It works well if you have an oily face like mine." in 1 review
  • "I wear it everyday, nice color finish and natural look as we'll." in 1 review
  • "Made my skin look FLAWLESS, I would definitely recommend this powder for the summer, or if you have oily skin." in 1 review
  • "Other than that I feel like it gives me good coverage without looking like I'm wearing very much makeup! " in 1 review
Jaile L.
Clinton, AR
Review for: Healthy Skin Pressed Spf 20, Fair 10
I am an absolute fan of this powder. It's light, it gets the job done, and it doesn't feel like it's going to kill my skin when I put it on. I have pretty crazy acne that seems to be set off by changing wind, and this doesn't upset my skin at all. On good days I use just this with a little primer and I feel and look great all day. On less great days I pair with my favorite bb cream and if needed, a little concealer, putting this lightly on top to help even out my skin tone and keep me matte all day. I've yet to be let down by Neutrogena.
My only con is that it isn't the most build-able product, but it is a powder, it's meant to be applied lightly to naturally enhance beauty.
kaley v.
Wichita
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this for about a year now after using Make Up Forever and wanting to find something cheaper. I’d say this is a good comparison! Its light weight with good coverage and has never broke me out plus the price is way cheaper than the high end comparisons.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first powder I ever bought when I was younger and I still use it to this day, mostly because it is not too expensive and says it is good for skin. The only thing is it can be seen in my dry skin or baby hairs.
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's drugstore makeup, so don't expect it to live up to the big brands, but it matches my skin well and has pretty good coverage. I use it fairly often and have no problems with it.
Esmé J.
Calumet, MI
Review for: Medium
My all time favorite face powder! It’s super lightweight but is full coverage. It mattifies my skin instantly and lasts all day. The powder goes on smoothly to prevent a cakey look. Super nice packaging as well. It’s also good for your skin so its something I like to use daily. Lasts me quite a while too!
lizzy d.
Watsonville
If you are looking for a more affordable powder Neutrogena is one of the many products out there. This one is great if u prefer a less heavy or obvious makeup it berry light on the skin and keeps skin matte.
Diane Z.
Review for: 10 / Fair
Love the healthy skin foundation and powder combination. Feels light and does not dry face or cause wrinkles to be more noticeable. This product has never given me any issues. I love the coverage, the powder rarely crumbles and the color is amazing. It gives off a beautiful matte finish.
Jenna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to wear this a lot and cannot remember why I stopped. It was a little expensive but it was cold and clean. Which is something that is important in my choice of a foundation. It really is a bit harsh on the skin when a long night and falling asleep it would give me a lot of acne.
Katie H.
Review for: Cream Powder Makeup 0.4 oz; 11.3 g
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have consistently bought it for years. It lasts a decent amount of time for the amount I use it. It does a really good job at being a top foundation of your make up. And there is a large selection for every skin tone. I will continue to buy this.
Lauren G.
Meridianville
Review for: 20 / Light
I wasn’t impressed with Neutrogenas face powder. Other than the fact that it does help your face as far as cleanliness goes, I don’t like the consistency of this product. It’s a very light powder, and you have to reapply a good two or three times throughout the day.
Jessica P.
Is it good If someone has dry skin?
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
is this powder leaves like a natural matte look ?
Mary D.
Sterling, AK
Why is face powder SO powdery. Can't they tone it down. Bit. Makes peoples faces look key if not applied right, and lightly.
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin can be really oily, is this a good product for oily skin?