Neutrogena® Healthy Skin® Prep + Correct Primer

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin® Prep + Correct Primer

Are these pore minimizing?Do they get down to the skin for oiky face and dry fast?
Is this a pore minimising primer to ?
I am new to a lot of make up...is this good to use? Does it need to be used with a moisturizer? Does it go on after moisturizer and before concealer?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Skin® Prep + Correct Primer!
Reina V.
Jamaica, NY
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin® Prep + Correct Primer uploaded by Reina V.
I have recently been using the new Neutrogena prep + correct primer for redness correcting and I will say that for this primer being a “drug store” brand/primer it is really good! When you first buy this product you do have to remove a foil protector off the opening. Which is nice because you knew it is brand new and no one tested it out before buying. The consistency is not to thick and not watery and it melts right into your face. The redness is definitely corrected. I am so happy that Neutrogena came out with this primer! I would highly recommend this product!
Reina V.
Jamaica, NY
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin® Prep + Correct Primer uploaded by Reina V.
I have been using this prep+correct primer for the last two weeks, and so far I am enjoying the results. I see the difference of when I use this tone correcting primer vs using nothing or others that claim that it helps with tone correcting. I see the dark spots and skin discoloration disappears. For $15 and being a drug store brand I would highly recommend this primer!
Savannah L.
Bradley, ME
I use this product on my skin almost every day under my make up and I even will wear it without make up just to make my skin look a little bit more alive. I have acne prone Neutrogenaskin so it is nice to know that this product will not cause acne.
Katy Jo T.
Saint Paul, MN
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin® Prep + Correct Primer uploaded by Katy Jo T.
Leaves a white cast, which I assume is the brightening aspect and pills when applied over sunscreen, which I alway apply to my face prior to makeup.
Keely M.
Whitefish, MT
I really like the tone correcting version of this primer. I have combination skin with some uneven redness on my cheeks and this does a good job of correcting that before I even apply foundation or concealer. I apply it after my morning skincare routine of moisturizer and serums because I find it doesn't work as well if my skin is very dry which happens in winter months, hence the loss of a star. Applies easily with fingers or a beauty blender and some days I weat it without adding any additional foundation or concealer.
Samikshya P.
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin® Prep + Correct Primer uploaded by Samikshya P.
I like this primer a lot! It helps with the redness and blotchyness of my skin. I also have really sensitive/dry skin and this primer completely fixed that. I always use this before applying liquid foundation. I would recommend to all.
Ashley E.
albert lane
Love this. I buy tone correcting. I use this over another primer but for balancing skin tones and blending dark spots and blemishes works perfect. Decently priced. Light weight.
Wendoly G.
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin® Prep + Correct Primer uploaded by Wendoly G.
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin® Prep + Correct Primer uploaded by Wendoly G.
This primer color corrects my red face and makes a smooth canvas for my foundation. It’s such a good primer for the price
Haleigh S.
clare, MI
This is an amazing primer it has really good coverage the packaging is really good it’s easy to apply I would recommend and use this product again
miriam G.
Corona, NY
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin® Prep + Correct Primer uploaded by miriam G.
Bueno lo siento un poco pesado para mi gusto pero si lo volvería a comprar 👍 soy nueva en esto y me falta probar más