BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

* For a translucent finish and a healthy shine-free look with just one sweep of the brush. * Sheer shades blend together to work on multiple skin tones. * Multivitamins and botanical conditioners soften and smooth skin. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
Review for: Loose Powder 0.7 oz; 19.8 g more...
I use this kind of powder but I use the compact instead of the loose powder I just couldn’t find it on here. It is the best by far and I’ve used it for years. It is very good for any kind of skin and it also helps keep my skin clear
Alex L.
Burbank, CA
I have to say that for a drugstore brand this product is affordable and REALLY does a great job as a setting powder! It ends to my skin town well and is designed by dermatologists so I trust it on my skin even when I'm broken out!
Annie M.
Corona, CA
LOVE NEUTROGENA'S PRODUCTS, so of course this one is a real winner for me. This product works well on my combination skin, and helps repair it well. For a drug store powder, it does a great job of setting and keeping everything in place. Neutrogena does a great job of good quality at affordable price, especially in this product. The one bad part is that it's drugstore, hard to determine if it's your skintone. None the less it's a good product, if you get your correct color.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
I love neutrogena powder, their face care, is incredible but i love this powder. I have sensitive skin, and highly recommend this setting powder if you do too. It sits well on face, and its long wear is awesome too! my only con here is that it doesn't come in a translucent shade, that most setting powders come in, but aside from that, Love it!
Beatriz H.
Parkland
I've been enjoying using this loose powder. It helps to set my makeup and helps to control the shine on my skin. I only ever have to apply it after doing my makeup and that's it! In the summer I might have to use it a bit more depending on what's going on. I have sensitive skin and this product has not irritated my skin at all. In fact, it help to get red of some of the redness and even out my skin tone. I definitely recommend this product and feel it's affordable.
Viviana S.
I've used this powder foundation and it was great. Good for oily skin and dry skin but you must put a dehydrating face primer if you don't want it to look patchy if your skin is dry. I put the powder foundation over my liquid foundation when I'm done putting it on to not make it look oily as much then I start to do my bronzer and eye make up.
Stephanie F.
SANTA CRUZ, CA
Great product, will keep purchasing. It's light and blend well with my skin tone.I use Neutrogena because I have alot of acne problems and it's not as heavy and oily as my other powders
why I like this product??
Blends Well
Easy To Apply
Goes On Smoothly
Good Pigmentation
Lightweight
Matte Finish
Emily S.
It was extremely gorgeous, it didn't have an odd smell to it. It was soft and didn't feel so heavy on my skin. It didn't clog my pores. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family. In fact I would even buy again. It truly is a beautiful powder.
MikayMouse Club H.
Westport, CT
This is a good setting powder product if you want a tint to it. I usually like a translucent powder because I like my highlight to be lighter than my actual skin tone (about 2-3 shades). I would recommend airspun for a cheap alternative. But this powder is good for a quick powder after the gym or the grocery store.
Sandy V.
Sacramento , Ca
So I'm more of a loose kind of girl! & loose works better for me! Keep my makeup in place. It's more of a natural look for me. Super easy to apply on with a brush. Yes I would by it again because I love how cheap it is compare to others.
Rosalie M.
North Bay, ON
where can I buy this to try it?