BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

* For a translucent finish and a healthy shine-free look with just one sweep of the brush. * Sheer shades blend together to work on multiple skin tones. * Multivitamins and botanical conditioners soften and smooth skin. see more...

Jennifer Q.
Peoria , AZ
Review for: Loose Powder 0.7 oz; 19.8 g more...
I use this kind of powder but I use the compact instead of the loose powder I just couldn’t find it on here. It is the best by far and I’ve used it for years. It is very good for any kind of skin and it also helps keep my skin clear
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this powder. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Delilah G.
Nacogdoches, TX
Review for: Loose Powder 0.7 oz; 19.8 g more...
This worked great for my skin. I always prefer the loose powder rather than the press powder because it is easier to blend in for me. I am also very pasty and it is usually hard to find my color match but had no problem with this product.
Alex L.
Burbank, CA
I have to say that for a drugstore brand this product is affordable and REALLY does a great job as a setting powder! It ends to my skin town well and is designed by dermatologists so I trust it on my skin even when I'm broken out!
Fotini A.
Review for: Loose Powder 0.7 oz; 19.8 g more...
The packaging is nice. I can't seem to find this in slot of drugstores. There is a natural finish and helps my makeup stay in place. Easy to apply with a big fluffy brush. I would suggest it to others
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
I love neutrogena powder, their face care, is incredible but i love this powder. I have sensitive skin, and highly recommend this setting powder if you do too. It sits well on face, and its long wear is awesome too! my only con here is that it doesn't come in a translucent shade, that most setting powders come in, but aside from that, Love it!
Viviana S.
I've used this powder foundation and it was great. Good for oily skin and dry skin but you must put a dehydrating face primer if you don't want it to look patchy if your skin is dry. I put the powder foundation over my liquid foundation when I'm done putting it on to not make it look oily as much then I start to do my bronzer and eye make up.
Stephanie F.
SANTA CRUZ, CA
Great product, will keep purchasing. It's light and blend well with my skin tone.I use Neutrogena because I have alot of acne problems and it's not as heavy and oily as my other powders
why I like this product??
Blends Well
Easy To Apply
Goes On Smoothly
Good Pigmentation
Lightweight
Matte Finish
Emily S.
It was extremely gorgeous, it didn't have an odd smell to it. It was soft and didn't feel so heavy on my skin. It didn't clog my pores. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family. In fact I would even buy again. It truly is a beautiful powder.
MikayMouse Club H.
Westport, CT
This is a good setting powder product if you want a tint to it. I usually like a translucent powder because I like my highlight to be lighter than my actual skin tone (about 2-3 shades). I would recommend airspun for a cheap alternative. But this powder is good for a quick powder after the gym or the grocery store.
Rosalie M.
North Bay, ON
where can I buy this to try it?