BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Walmart
Liz J.
Liz J.
I love using neutrogena products, especially when it comes to powder. I have a very light skin color so it has been hard to find a color of any brand that worked. I have found that the fair skin tone power works well. It is in a nice packaging, fits great into my makeup bag, and is a wonderful go to powder for when I need it. I am a natural look girl, so I don't need anything fancy, and this is enough to make my skin look nice, and smooth. It is very easy to apply, and gives me that extra boost when I want to go out. I love this product!
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives you great full coverage you can also build it kind of like you do with your bare minerals I actually have two of them now and the color is very true to your skin tones so you're not guessing when you're buying a car it's kind of what you normally use so I give it a thought and it's very comparable to my bare minerals Foundation powder oh and the other thing I do is I use this as a setting powder
Donna L.
Donna L.
Dallas
I like to use a translucent loose powder when I first put on my makeup. I love Neutrogena because it is fragrance free. The powder is fine, sets your makeup, and gives you a poreless finish. It doesn't cake up or change color as some brands can. It comes with a pad to apply, but I like to use a large cosmetics brush. This powder is as good as any of the higher end brands I have tried.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
I love neutrogena powder, their face care, is incredible but i love this powder. I have sensitive skin, and highly recommend this setting powder if you do too. It sits well on face, and its long wear is awesome too! my only con here is that it doesn't come in a translucent shade, that most setting powders come in, but aside from that, Love it!
Bobbi L.
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Loose powder for fair skin and I thought the packaging was attractive but otherwise it was pretty similar to other products I have used. It was very affordable so I will probably use it again in the future. I would recommend it to others looking for an affordable product.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bedford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great alternative to Bare Minerals, and affordable! I have oily skin and I try to use it all year round and for the most part it works great but the summer time, it gets a little shiny. But other than that, it's good. A buildable coverage, doesn't smell, irritate my skin and lasts about 8-12 hours.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Salem, MA
I'm not sure I loved this powder. Because I have dry skin, I use a liquid foundation. However, I wanted to use a powder to offset this shine/oiliness that comes with liquids. This powder didn't do that. It instead mixed with the foundation and made my face look chalky and cakey. I wasn't a fan.
Chelsy R.
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
I am definitely a fan of this loose powder. It helps to keep my skin matte, and is extremely affordable compared to other brands. Super easy to apply with a kabuki brush and looks great on top of power foundation or liquid. It is one of my favorite products to keep on hand throughout the day.
Darrell M.
Darrell M.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't go wrong with his powder for the price! It very light weight and sets foundation beautifully. Its a matte finish powder that tends to lean on the neutral side. This powder does do the trick to set but I would not recommend it to touch up as it can cake fairly fast.
Marlowe S.
Marlowe S.
Ashburn, VA
Very little coverage, very messy, weird smell. I did not like this at all. I'm very pale, with dry skin and it did not match me at all and it seemed to make my skin look worse somehow. I think this is the worst loose powder makeup I have ever tried, I do no recommend.
Rosalie M.
Rosalie M.
North Bay, ON
where can I buy this to try it?