BY NEUTROGENA

Finally, naturally beautiful coverage that takes your skin's health seriously. Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid makeup takes over where your skin care leaves off. Silkylight coverage glides on for a perfectly natural look, while the exclusive blend plus SPF 20 work together to visibly improve skin's luminosity, tone, and texture. see more...

Diana C.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Caramel
I was a little hesitant about buying this foundation, but I'm so glad I bought it! It blends into your skin SO seamlessly, it looks like you're not wearing any makeup at all. It does, however, give me a super amazing GLOW! Very good, buildable coverage, I would say a solid medium. Again, very natural looking. Dewy finish. I bought it on sale for about $7 at ULTA, though it normally goes for around $11. I only wish it had a pump, and it would be nice to have as much SPF as the compact version (55+). So I'm giving it 4 stars. Recommend for those who are looking for a good dewy drugstore foundation! I would go as far as comparing this to the IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better, which I used before this.

(I have normal/combination skin, and like to use a bit of powder on my T-Zone with this foundation, but not necessary. Used a damp, RealTechniques blender for application)
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
Review for: Honey
This foundation/be cream has a satin matte finish on my dry skin. It lasts very well throughout my summer days, and gives a natural finish that has medium coverage or even higher. The coverage is good but it is very light on the skin, and does not clog my pores. Since it is the antioxidant blend, I feel that my skin breathes well through the thin layer of makeup throughout a wholemdaynof wear, and when removed, my sensitive skin dos not appear irritated or red in any way as othe foundations tend to make my skin
mariela b.
Compton, CA
well many people usually go for the best known brands out their and lets not forget that they are kind of expensive for our pockets...but really if we were to turn to a foundation that its within our budget and works really good..yess ladys i mean really damn good well it will be this one it leaves your skin flawless works perfect for both dry and oily skin no breakout omg💗 how perfect is that am totally in love with this product😍 i give it a 5 star...ladys you wont regret itđŸ€—
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Honey
I've been using this brand since high school and it's my go to! I've tried others but I always wind up going back. I have breakout prone skin and have struggled with breakouts since puberty. Neutrogena healthy skin foundation blends well, moderately covers my breakouts (without causing additional breakouts), and doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. I usually purchase ivory (I'm pale!!) and in the summer I mix the natural ivory with beige to achieve a lightly darker shade.
Megan N.
jenks, Ok
great drugstore foundation for those on a budget! really easily found at most cvs, walgreens, walmart, target, etc. Very gentle on the skin and provides a healthy look. I would say this product has a natural finish with light to medium coverage. Great for a starter foundation in my opinion. It is a little more expensive than others at the drugstore, but it is a really great one and totally worth spending a few extra dollars!
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Honey
I wasn't super impressed by this foundation and I've been using it for months hoping my opinion would change since I love neutrogena. I found this foundation to be heavy and not as comfortable to wear as some other drug store foundations I've owned. The coverage is mediocre, decent staying power, and the shade I got for my skin was actually a really good match. Not the worst foundation I've had but far from the best.
Eileen C.
Alburtis, PA
I've used higher-end foundations and this is consistently my favorite, for years now. I have acne-prone skin that can get dry or peel in spots, as well as sensitive skin, and this blends smoothly into a natural-looking coverage. The built in SPF without smelling like sunscreen is great. Love the extra protection for my face. Will continue to buy for years, hope they keep making it!!
Julia M.
Review for: Caramel
This is my favorite drug store bought foundation. It's a very hydrating foundation that absorbs well and builds perfectly for deeper coverage. If you have very oily skin, you might not like this product as it comes off oily at first. It's a lot of product in the bottle and comes in tons of natural tones to match your skin well. This product isn't at all cakey and blends incredibly.
Cynthia H.
Review for: Caramel
This isn't my color but I couldn't find the one that was my color. I do not like this foundation. The color match was good and the formula wasn't bad. The smell and how it looked on my skin as well as staying power just made me not like it. It didn't last for more than a couple hours on my skin, the smell was awful, and it looked odd on my skin no matter how I applied it.
Somer C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Medium Beige 80
So, I've been using this foundation for two years now.
I picked it up while we were on vacation because I ran out of my other foundation. Let me tell you guys.... I never went back to my old foundation! My skin is suuper dry and this gives me such a Dewey fresh look! I'm seriously in love and I usually get tired of products after a few years. Never this! Try it! 😊
Andrea P.
This foundation is good for dry skin?
Kanika B.
What is the best way to apply this foundation? I find it extremely watery..
Haley L.
Gandeeville , WV
How's the coverage and long wear of this foundation?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Is this good for dry skin and does it oxdize? What's the coverage?
Karen A.
Fairfield, CA
How does this product do with heat?