BY NEUTROGENA

Finally, naturally beautiful coverage that takes your skin's health seriously. Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid makeup takes over where your skin care leaves off. Silkylight coverage glides on for a perfectly natural look, while the exclusive blend plus SPF 20 work together to visibly improve skin's luminosity, tone, and texture. see more...

Kristina G.
Review for: Other
This is my favorite foundation!! I’m 32 with combination skin that has dryness and occasional breakouts. I use Classic Ivory # 10 and it’s a perfect shade for my pale skin! It covers really well and my skin looks very hydrated and soft. The first time I wore it my fiancé commented on how smooth my skin looked!! It doesn’t cause breakouts and it keeps my skin looking healthy and plump! I don’t have any problems with dryness or flaky patches after applying this foundation and I’m thankful for the added SPF! It’s not very expensive and if you purchase it at Walmart there’s usually a coupon attached to the bottle! $3 off! I use a beauty blender to apply it and it goes on fast! Definitely my favorite!
Beasia A.
Review for: Chestnut
I love this and use it daily, I only use this brand of foundation now it took me a while to find a perfect one and this is perfect I get mine at Walmart it cost around 11 dollars, I recommended this to everybody❤️
Rachel C.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Natural Ivory 20
This is my go-to foundation but the reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it can make my face look super shiny. It has thick coverage and evens my skin tone very nicely. It makes my skin look smooth and flawless without causing breakouts!
Maria B.
Review for: Honey
Ideal for those with acne prone skin for a great price. I use Neutrogena cleansers for acne and knowing that they have an affordable foundation that will keep my skin clear is a plus. It's a pretty thin liquid foundation and I recommend using a flat foundation brush to apply to the face and then a stippling brush to blend out. You can build for great coverage and use a beauty blender if you need to take off excess product.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Caramel, Honey, Cocoa, Chestnut
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Aneesa C.
Athens
Review for: Medium Beige 80
I generally like this foundation. It does not make me break out and it isn't drying. However it isn't super concealing and it doesn't last that long, however if you want a light coverage foundation, this is the one for you!
Jessica W.
Flintstone, GA
Review for: Medium Beige 80
Tried this product for the first time today and I’m already in love! We started moving into our house today and my makeup did not budge! The coverage is great, applies easy, and it didn’t come off while working out and moving boxes! Not to mention I went online and did the quiz to see what color to buy and it was spot on! Matches my skin perfectly!
Sara F.
Review for: Honey, 30 / Buff
Were do I even start, when I started wearing makeup up. people say makeup is heavy for me it wasn't and it is easy to apply better to use with a brush. It leaves a little of a dewy finish. I would buy again a plus is that they have my exact shade and it's hard to find one that isn't red
Allyson D.
Review for: Honey
I got the wrong shade but this was a nice, light-maybe medium coverage foundation! This is very luminous and dewy, oily people stay away from this!! It was very easy to put on and blend, it made me look very healthy and glowy. It made me super oily so I wouldn't repurchase this again.
Breanna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has easily taken the seat for my holy grail drugstore foundations I absolutely love it! I have dry skin and it’s very hydrating without being oily! I’ve heard this is comparable to bars sheer glow foundation too
Andrea P.
This foundation is good for dry skin?
Kanika B.
What is the best way to apply this foundation? I find it extremely watery..
Haley L.
Gandeeville , WV
How's the coverage and long wear of this foundation?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Is this good for dry skin and does it oxdize? What's the coverage?
Karen A.
Fairfield, CA
How does this product do with heat?