Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Glow Sheers® Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Trendy g.Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Glow Sheers® Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Eloisa R.Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Glow Sheers® Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Jill J.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Go for the natural look. Now you can look great while you protect your skin from the sun. Our lightweight, non-greasy formula with vitamins A, C and E provides sheer natural-looking coverage while Broad Spectrum SPF 30 delivers superior sun protection. So you can get that natural look that rarely comes naturally.

HOW TO USE:-

• Apply with fingers or a sponge all over face for a natural glow.

Active ingredients:-

Homosalate 5% Octinoxate 7.5% Octisalate 5% Oxybenzone 2% Titanium Dioxide 2.9%

Inactive ingredients:-

Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn
if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings:

For external use only
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions
apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
reapply at least every 2 hours
use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert back to daily use.
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics

• I have another question. I saw this one on iherb but it l...1 Answers
  • Hey! I would love to know if you have to use moisturizer ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily E.
Who is this supposed to be for?
Unfortunately,  Both colors didn't work for me.
Sparkles and oxidization. Save up your greenbacks.
This is not what anyone wants. This is lamentable ... you can find something better! It is invidious, thick, sticky sunscreen applied to the face. I broke out when I was wearing it.
It had sparkles/Glitters throughout. Also, not much shade selection.
It is also sheer, (I know, it's in the title,) so no coverage.
One of the most defective products I've ever used. (The healthy skin liquid makeup in the round glass bottle AT LEAST has some coverage! Sheesh!)
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
It works ok as a moisturizer. It goes on smooth and leaves my skin not greasy but moisturized. It also didn't break me out which is a plus. It also had sunscreen in it but i tan so easily i honestly don't know if it changed my skin tone.
Daniella S.
Boston, MA
Review for: Ivory to Fair (10) more...
I LOVED this foundation. It is light to medium coverage and blends very easily. I also enjoyed the added SPF, now I dont rely on that only because I dont use enough foundation for proper SPF coverage, so I still use sunscreen underneath. The point of all this is to say that even after using moisturizer, sunscreen, and this foundation.. the whole thing feels very light and looks very good. Will buy again : )
Chanda N.
Richmond , VA
This is a great product to use during the summer if you don't use foundation. The color of tint is light enough that it doesn't cake or slide off but of course it doesn't give you much coverage because it is just a tint. Will.pirchase again!
Sean W.
Review for: Ivory to Fair (10) more...
Amazing product! Super sheer and balances skin tones perfectly without any ounce of cake! Very light coverage and makes your skin look so so natural and glowy. One of the first tinted moisturizers I've ever tried and I've yet to stop in three years! Really works for when you dont feel like doing your face but still want to look "awake"
Patricia B.
Review for: Ivory to Fair (10) more...
I have only used this product 6-7 times so far but I have really been happy with it every time and I will continue using it. It is very light coverage but it evens out my skin tones so it doesn’t look red and blotchy anymore. It is easy to apply and blends right in to my skin. Creates a very natural look.
Jennifer L.
Aurora
When I need a little color and alot of moisturizer I use this product. 5 stars because of packaging, fragrance, easy of application and price. I will recommend fo friends for sure!
C S.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Light To Medium more...
I am not fond of heavy makeup in summers and have a oily skin. This tinted moisturizer is so light weight and blends so effortlessly and gives me a healthy glow.I am absolutely fond of it and would recommend it if you are looking for very light coverage moisturizer.
Zoe R.
Southport, NC
Review for: Ivory to Fair (10) more...
For drugstore makeup, this product is pretty solid. It doesn’t provide the best coverage, but the color blends into my skin well. It doesn’t last forever, but it will stand through heat. I would recommend for someone in a pinch, but not for regular use.
Sarah B.
Review for: Light To Medium more...
This is silky smooth on application, and I feel like it does give some moisturizing benefits, but the coverage fades to almost nothing. With almost nonexistent coverage, I’ll most likely opt for a BB or CC cream in the future.
I have another question. I saw this one on iherb but it looks so dark there! Is it the lighting or is it really that dark on iherb? Quite important to know so if someone ordered from there please tell me!!
Hey! I would love to know if you have to use moisturizer under it since it is a tinted moisturizer! I have normal to dry skin and would love to know if Id have to use something under it because I am on a budget. I also have a fair skin and would love to know if the lightest shade would suit me! Thanks to all answering!