2 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA

Healthy Skin Glow Sheers provide sheer, natural-looking coverage for a radiant glow, plus SPF 30 and skin-friendly anti-oxidants to safeguard skin from environmental damage. A brilliant blend of makeup, sun protection and anti-oxidants, Healthy Skin Glow Sheers is a makeup that does it all. The lightweight, non-greasy formula with anti-oxidants vitamins A, C and E provides natural-looking coverage while SPF 30 delivers superior sun protection. They give your skin the kind of natural-looking radiance that barely ever comes naturally. see more...

• I have another question. I saw this one on iherb but it looks so da...1 Answers
  • Hey! I would love to know if you have to use moisturizer under it s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: Ivory to Fair (10)
This product does its job, I just think other brands do it a little better. Even as a sheer any coverage dulls with humidity or perspiration in the slightest. Unless your skin is clear, I would stick with something a little less sheer.
Hali N.
Hali N.
Laporte , IN
Review for: Ivory to Fair (10)
PROS
Blends Well
Easy To Apply
Goes On Smoothly
Good Pigmentation
Lightweight
Long-Lasting
I use this product daily before applying makeup! Great coverage I don't use foundation anymore! I love that it has 30 Spf.
Review for: Ivory to Fair (10)
I am in love with this. I bought it and am still using it to this day. It goes on to my face smooth and is very light. The formula feels very good. And the container is very handy. Small but has a lot of product!
Mayra F.
Mayra F.
Review for: Ivory to Fair (10)
I'm in love with this. I bought it and I'm still using for this day. It goes to the soft face and is very light. The formula feels great. And the packaging is very practical. Small but has a lot of product!
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Ivory to Fair (10)
This product has saved me numerous times when I needed a bit of color! So quick and easy to use, results are amazing! Also available at convenient locations. Love this product and would highly recommend
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
Review for: Ivory to Fair (10)
I like the light coverage and that it has sunscreen in it and it's really cheap too! It really helps cover up redness around pimples but if you have scars and a lot of acne I don't really recommend this
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Review for: Ivory to Fair (10)
Just got this and so far I really like it. Provides a lot more coverage than I expected, and was able to cover my redness and acne with just one layer and no concealer. Adds a nice glow to my skin also.
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
East Lansing, MI
Review for: Ivory to Fair (10)
Really pretty and light coverage. This is a great alternative to heavier foundation and, in my opinion, gives more of a glow than a BB cream. Good for a natural look and doesn't break the bank.
Rocheal K.
Rocheal K.
Cocoa, FL
Review for: Ivory to Fair (10)
Being that I have always had this is the best makeup for me doesn't bring any extra oil to my skin and it bring a nice tone to my skin
Eve T.
Eve T.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Review for: Ivory to Fair (10)
Like that this product goes on with a nice glow like it's got minerals in it. Great, sheer, coverage to use every day.
I have another question. I saw this one on iherb but it looks so dark there! Is it the lighting or is it really that dark on iherb? Quite important to know so if someone ordered from there please tell me!!
Hey! I would love to know if you have to use moisturizer under it since it is a tinted moisturizer! I have normal to dry skin and would love to know if Id have to use something under it because I am on a budget. I also have a fair skin and would love to know if the lightest shade would suit me! Thanks to all answering!