Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Firming Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 15 uploaded by Danielle E.Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Firming Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 15 uploaded by Barbara C.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our light firming cream absorbs quickly and visibly improves skin elasticity and firmness for younger-looking, smoother skin in just four weeks.Tetrol-E®, a powerful ingredient that reduces the signs of aging, helps tighten the look of skin and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. And when used in combination with other sun protection measures, Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen helps prevent premature signs of aging caused by everyday exposure to the sun's damaging rays.

• Hypoallergenic
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE

For best results:

• Smooth liberally on face and neck every morning after cleansing.
  • Works well under makeup or over a serum.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

Active ingredient

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5%, Oxybenzone 3%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth-2, Glyceryl Stearate, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Arachidyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Behenyl Alcohol, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylparaben, Arachidyl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor ifrash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions
For Sunscreen Use: apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other Information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

• Does this help if you lost weight and need to firm breast...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Firming Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 15
  • "I have always had dry and very sensitive skin, so I've always used neutrogena. I use the neutrogena naturals fresh cleansing + makeup remover when I take off my make up at night. Recently, I purchased the heathy skin lotion before I went on spring break, and my face didn't burn. It also is a nice moisturizer." in 17 reviews
  • "I wear this as everyday SPF protection and love it. It is so moisturizing but not too heavy like some SPFs can be. It also comes in a small bottle which is helpful for packing for a flight in a carry-on (TSA regulation size!) That was one of the main reasons I bought it." in 14 reviews
Nycole B.
Eaton, CO
Is not a heavy cream blends in nicely and doesn't leave residue feeling....is very smooth
Carlie R.
Snohomish
I really like this product.  I purchased it at walmart and the price was just right.  I would prefer it come in a tube of some sort. I feel like I can't get it all out when it's in a little pump bottle. This cream really works.  My face felt more firm after the first application.
esther m.
Brooklyn, NY
This cream really gelps to smoith your skin. I went through a major breakout and my skin was not feeling its normal self. I started aplkying this and my skin instantky felt smooth. Really great during the winter months too!
Hanna K.
Pleasantville, IA
Made my skin oily and it broke out terribly over a 2 week time that I was using this product. I have normal to light oily skin.
Emily M.
Fort Collins, CO
Not a bad moisturizer, however I prefer the deep wrinkle one. This one made my fave turn red upon application and left it slightly oily.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this face lotion. I'm outside all summer as a camp director, so my face gets dry from the heat and sun. I use this frequently to rehydrate my skin during the summer, and the SPF makes it an even more desirable product. Has a simple and clean scent.
Tina M.
Syracuse, NY
Lotion has a pleasant scent. It helps firm skin without leaving a greasy feel. The bottle should be slightly bigger but over all a great product.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
I wouldnt say this firms the skin but i definitely like the moisturizing properties that this has. Skin feels nice and hydrated.
Tiffany S.
Akron, OH
I can really feel the difference after using this cream! I don't have severly sagging skin, but I use this cream as a preventative measure for the future of my skin!
Laura P.
Glendale
It's a bit greasy! Leaves my hands and face greasy, not something that I want since I have a natural oily face. On days that I don't mind the extra oil I notice that does keep my face extra soft
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this help if you lost weight and need to firm breast back up.. Where do you use this.. How long before you saw results