Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Firming Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 15 uploaded by Danielle E.Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Firming Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 15 uploaded by Barbara C.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our light firming cream absorbs quickly and visibly improves skin elasticity and firmness for younger-looking, smoother skin in just four weeks.Tetrol-E®, a powerful ingredient that reduces the signs of aging, helps tighten the look of skin and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. And when used in combination with other sun protection measures, Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen helps prevent premature signs of aging caused by everyday exposure to the sun's damaging rays.

• Hypoallergenic
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE

For best results:

• Smooth liberally on face and neck every morning after cleansing.
  • Works well under makeup or over a serum.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

Active ingredient

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5%, Oxybenzone 3%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth-2, Glyceryl Stearate, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Arachidyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Behenyl Alcohol, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylparaben, Arachidyl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor ifrash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions
For Sunscreen Use: apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other Information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

• Does this help if you lost weight and need to firm breast...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Firming Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 15
  • "I have always had dry and very sensitive skin, so I've always used neutrogena. I use the neutrogena naturals fresh cleansing + makeup remover when I take off my make up at night. Recently, I purchased the heathy skin lotion before I went on spring break, and my face didn't burn. It also is a nice moisturizer." in 17 reviews
  • "I wear this as everyday SPF protection and love it. It is so moisturizing but not too heavy like some SPFs can be. It also comes in a small bottle which is helpful for packing for a flight in a carry-on (TSA regulation size!) That was one of the main reasons I bought it." in 14 reviews
cori 👸.
Asheboro
this is the best stuff for your skin. oily or dry it’s always good to keep your skin moisturized and it works for both. after while I️ can see my skin looking healthier after using it consistently and so far nothing has topped it.
Jayda S.
This product is really great for removing blemishes and protecting from the sun. I've used this multiple times and while I was in vacation last year it cleared up my skin. I have struggled with acne for multiple years so this is a great product for getting rid of it.
Angel B.
Colonial Beach, VA
My mom has been using this for years and it actually has kept her skin nice and firm and she is 42 and everyone swears she's younger because it has left her face firm and younger looking. So I decided to give it a try and I am definitely happy with the results .
CATHERINE C.
MIAMI
CREMA FABULOSA , PROMETE LO QUE OFRECE, MUY BUENA, LA HE USADO VARIAS VECES DESDE TRES AÑOS, DEBERÍA DEBE TENER VERSIÓN VIAJERO PARA ESAS OCASIONES, SU PRECIO ES EL JUSTO, UN DETALLE ES EL OLOR,  DEBERÍA SER INOLORO.
Brooke R.
I love that this has sunscreeen in the moisturizer because I'm always covered if I forget to apply sunscreen on my face. It's light weight and absorbs into the skin nicely, plus it smells fantastic!
Cheyanne D.
I’ve been using this stuff since I started doing makeup. Definitely moisturizes the skin. However, if you put just a little too much on it makes your skin appear very oily and greasy.
Kylie H.
I absolutely love this product! I am on my third bottle in 4 months. It isnt pricey at all because of the great outcome it gives you. It is very gentle to my face and helps when my face is dry or even oily. I HIGHLY recommend this face lotion. This is honestly the only one i trust on my face
Kayla M.
This skin firming cream WORKS, y’all! I have some looser skin around my neck (runs in the family) and I can definitely feel it working. Run to Target and purchase this!
Hannah K.
This skin care cream worked wonderful for me. I use it pretty often (almost every day), especially during the summer. I purchased it at Walgreens, but you can get it just about anywhere. I'd definitely say it was a good purchase and I would definitely buy again!
Bella S.
Kingston, PA
This lotion was so moisturizing and smelled amazing! I was skeptical at first because I heard mixed reviews. It was a tad pricey but it was worth it. I bought it at the drugstore. The packaging is convenient, and I would probably buy it again.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this help if you lost weight and need to firm breast back up.. Where do you use this.. How long before you saw results