Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Firming Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 15 uploaded by Danielle E.Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Firming Cream Broad Spectrum Spf 15 uploaded by Barbara C.

BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our light firming cream absorbs quickly and visibly improves skin elasticity and firmness for younger-looking, smoother skin in just four weeks.Tetrol-E®, a powerful ingredient that reduces the signs of aging, helps tighten the look of skin and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. And when used in combination with other sun protection measures, Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen helps prevent premature signs of aging caused by everyday exposure to the sun's damaging rays.

• Hypoallergenic
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

HOW TO USE

For best results:

• Smooth liberally on face and neck every morning after cleansing.
  • Works well under makeup or over a serum.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

Active ingredient

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5%, Oxybenzone 3%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth-2, Glyceryl Stearate, Steareth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Arachidyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Behenyl Alcohol, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylparaben, Arachidyl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor ifrash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions
For Sunscreen Use: apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other Information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

• Does this help if you lost weight and need to firm breast...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have always had dry and very sensitive skin, so I've always used neutrogena. I use the neutrogena naturals fresh cleansing + makeup remover when I take off my make up at night. Recently, I purchased the heathy skin lotion before I went on spring break, and my face didn't burn. It also is a nice moisturizer." in 17 reviews
  • "I wear this as everyday SPF protection and love it. It is so moisturizing but not too heavy like some SPFs can be. It also comes in a small bottle which is helpful for packing for a flight in a carry-on (TSA regulation size!) That was one of the main reasons I bought it." in 14 reviews
Megan C.
Englewood
So far this product seems to be working I have only been using it for about 2 weeks. I have noticed that my skin is softer but not necessarily firmer yet. The smell is not overpowering but upon application I have noticed a slight burning sensation that usually only lasts until the product dries down into the skin!
aly M.
harpers ferry
This cream firms up skin next to my eyes so well. It’s very effective and worth the price. The smell isn’t too strong but it does smell a little bit chemically. It is a good price for the amount you receive of the cream.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Isabella B.
Okay product,for the price its decent. Doesnt do much for the skin so even if it is a bit cheap I woudnt say its worth it. The packaging is also decent but nicer then some other products. Its gentle on the skin but has a lot of room for improvement.
Casey M.
Concord, NH
I use this every morning and whenever my hands and face feel dry! It does not clog my pores or make me break out, does not smell like anything and made my face feel natural afterwords. Its easy to get, I got mine at a grocery store and I will definitely be restocking after I run out!
Angelica V.
Neutrogena has been one of the best product I’ve ever tried this one in particular has been great it is me results and I can buy it in my convenience store and it’s very affordable I definitely recommend this one in any Neutrogena products.
Christina G.
Bixby, OK
Feels so great on the face. Not at all greasy or perfume-y. I enjoy the smell. I am a first time user. The packaging is neat and clean looking. Very effective not at all disappointing. I do not see any need for improvement
Megan D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this product. It can be purchased from any major retailer and it is a great value because the price is so reasonable. I’ve noticed a difference in my skin since using this product and would definitely recommend.
Brittni P.
Costa Mesa , CA
My favorite daily moisturizer for drug store. The alpha hydroxide is amazing and it has sunscreen. My mom uses this product as well. We have bought this multiple times and exceeds our expectations by far.
kristen a.
This product is a good moisturizer but I️t burned my skin while applying so I️ had to stop using it. Might be good for someone who does not have sensitive skin but not for me. I️ am a big fan of all of this other brands products.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this help if you lost weight and need to firm breast back up.. Where do you use this.. How long before you saw results