BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Discover a daily, multi-vitamin facial formula that works to improve the texture and appearance of your skin. Our dermatologist-recommended formula contains alpha-hydroxy acid which eases away the appearance of fine lines, blotches and discolorations for a more vibrant, even-toned complexion. This multi-vitamin formula softens and smoothes skin while SPF helps prevent further signs of aging.

• Allergy tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Non-greasy
  • Alcohol-free (contains no drying alcohol)
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• Apply after cleansing in place of your regular moisturizer.

Active ingredient:-

Avobenzone 1.5% (Sunscreen) Octisalate 5% (Sunscreen) Octocrylene 3% (Sunscreen) Oxybenzone 4% (Sunscreen)

Inactive ingredients:-

Water, Glycolic Acid, Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid.

Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings:

For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions:

For sunscreen Use: apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information:

protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Face Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15

Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Face Lotion with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This stuff works at moistuizing very well. One problem is when you first start using it burns your skin if you are sensitive like me, but it says that is normal and you know it is working at ridding blemishes." in 59 reviews
  • "Pros: favorite face lotion! I use this every night, perfect at moisturizing face but not over doing it and making face oily. Very light to put on, so the bottle lasts a long time. Also this is one of the only face lotions that doesn't make my skin break out. Absolutely no cons ! Every friend I have recommended this to has fallen in love with it and now only uses this face lotion! Price is very reasonable and it is easy to find at stores such as grocery stores and Walmart etc. everyone needs to try this !!!" in 32 reviews
  • "I've been using this lotion everyday for about a year. I tend to get really dry skin after I use my in-shower acne cleanser (acne prone and dry skin - a bad combination!) and this keeps my skin from drying out or feeling oily. I also never break out with it and I like that it has 15 SPF." in 30 reviews
Emily L.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this Neutrogena Face Lotion With SPF 15 Sunscreen everyday. I always want to protect my skin from the sun. This Sunscreen doesn’t leave my feeling oily or greasy at all. I will continue to purchase this product in the future.
Morgan H.
Dixon, IL
I definitely enjoy this product because usually before my makeup I like to apply a small layer of lotion and this product has spf already built into it so you don’t have to worry. I usually then use a primer which also has an spf in it soooo better safe then sorry !! We bought ours off of Amazon but I’ve also seen it in store. Has a slight oily feeling and a sunscreen smell! But all in all recommend!
Kassy I.
Las Vegas
This stuff is just alright. It leaves my skin feeling a little oily for a bit and takes a while to absorb. So when doing my makeup I usually put on the facial sunscreen and then brush my teeth while it sets. It hasn’t caused me any breakouts so the only downside to this product is how long it takes to absorb and the oily sticky feeling on my skin after.
Meghan S.
Washington, DC
This is a good drug store moisturizer. I love the SPF it has and it isn’t crazy oily like other moisturizers. The only thing I’m not crazy about is that I think it’s water based and I never feel like it sinks into my skin the way I need it to....which doesn’t make much sense considering I have oily skin. My favorite moisture brand is Murad, but this is a great cheap alternative!
Sarah H.
I don’t really know how to feel about this product. It felt okay on my skin, but I think it broke me out. It also feels very heavy and almost sticky if you’re not used to wearing SPF often. I would recommend it, but just be very careful with it.
Brooke B.
Foristell, MO
For a lotion with sunscreen, this is perfect. It’s not too thick like some products with sunscreen can be. I didn’t notice any more breakouts than normal. I normally buy this from my local Target and I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase this again!
Ana J.
Los Angeles
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion is my Go To of face protection. If I'm outdoors at all, its what I use to protect my skin from the harsh sun. I bought it in a pinch while in Vegas on vacation and I was surprised!! I mean I know I can always trust Neutrogena for quality and love their other products but being on vacay I really needed something that will let me get some sun,but without the sun damage. It feels good to wear it, not greasy just balanced just right!! I will not let myself run out of this as long as they make it. Its awesome!
Gillian K.
Overland Park
Purchased at: Walmart
Best face lotion ever. If you have oily skin I wouldn’t recommend it because it leaves the skin very dewy. But, for those like me with normal or dry skin, it works AMAZING. I get really dry skin in the winter (right now) and I load this on after my shower. It heals all my dry skin and makes my skin super soft and moisturized for days. Not pricey for as long as it lasts - so worth it. Lasts me for months on end. And- it has sunscreen to protect the face and keep looking youthful. The key to my glowing skin
Romissel D.
Yonkers , NY
I am using this cream before using my fountains, my skin is so bright, smooth and beautiful that I love it. I use it every morning before going out. The packaging is nice and clean. I recommend a lot.
abby m.
use this product on a daily basis. Usually used as a primer under my foundation and it works affectively. Very gentle not too oily after you rub it in all the way, and provides the protection for my sensitive skin.
Debby F.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this like a face cream? I want to buy a face cream to use after a wash my face, but can't find one with good review… I have sensitive skin and a little afraid of this stuff
Jordan B.
N Attleboro, MA
I have combination skin (both oily and dry, depending on the day/season). Do you think this would be a good lotion to try?
Erin M.
Carbondale, IL
Is this best for dry or oily skin?
Cassie N.
Overland Park, KS
Does this do anything for acne?
Allison B.
Okemos, MI
Is this okay for oily skin?