BY NEUTROGENA #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Benefits:

Neutrogena Healthy® Skin Eye Cream for wrinkles and fine lines is proven to give you smoother skin around the eyes.This gentle, lightweight cream is formulated with Vitamins A, C, E and Pro-Vitamin B5 to help build moisture levels. While Melibiose, a natural sugar derivative, works deep within the skin's surface to maintain firmness. Optical light diffusers help diminish the appearance of dark circles and skin soothers calm the eye area and reduce puffiness.

• Suitable for contact lens wearers
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free

HOW TO USE:

• Apply a pearl-sized amount under eyes morning and night.
  • Avoid getting into eyes.
  • Works well alone or under makeup

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

Ingridents
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Melibiose, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbic Acid/Orange/Citrus Limon/Citrus Aurantifolia Polypeptides, Retinyl Palmitate, Mica.

• I'm looking for a light eye cream to get rid of dark circ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good drug store eye cream. Is this one ...5 Answers
  • Does this help diminish dark under eyes?1 Answers
Nicole C.
Sterling, VA
I wasn’t convinced by this eye cream so I stopped using it. I bought this cream at the onset of my quarter life crisis to prevent any signs of maturity. It was gentle and didn’t leave the kind of mild sting others I’ve tried leave and didn’t interrupt my regular skin care routine. For me personally there was no real change in the condition of my skin so I gave it up but if you are searching for something to break you into eye creams, this is a good start.
Beatriz M.
Houston
I have used Neutrogena products like this before. I like Neutrogena and the healthy skin line. The eye cream does not have any smell that will make your eyes tear up and it has not caused any redness or irritation with use. Its a very gentle product I give it a 9. I have lines under my eyes caused by smiling and I think it helps to reduce them considerably with daily use. The .5 oz. bottle is very compact with an easy twist of top and made to disburse just the right amount with a gentle squeeze. That's all you need two times a day.
Nicole W.
Los Angeles
Bought this product when I wanted to try an eye cream but didn't want to spend too much money on one since it was my first one and I was younger with not as many skin worries.  While it does a good job of moisturizing, I haven't seen great results in my puffiness and dark circles and don't think it will help with my anti-aging skin concerns now.  Ended up not buying it again and trying a higher end product
Tarielle💕 S.
OK so even though I’m young I don’t know why I decided to use this I cream but I use it and I may have used wrong I don’t knows not supposed to go in your eye but just to let you know don’t put eye cream in your odd because not for your eyes for the outside yeah and it burned the crap out of my eyes literally my eyes are burning and I had to go to the hospital so this with this we’ve use going to consist of a two star because I didn’t like it
Ashleigh C.
Columbia, SC
I adore this cream! The package is small but you only apply a tiny amount under each eye so it lasts a long time. After using it for a week straight every morning and night under my eyes, I noticed a reduction of the dark circles under my eyes. It also works well as a primer for concealer under the eyes. It makes the concealer apply easily, smoothly and without creases! I would definitely purchase again.
Tricia S.
Texas
I have fine lines underneath my eyes, and I use this eye cream night and day. The skin around my eyes are really sensitive (I get rashes when Vaseline touches any part of my skin especially around the eyes). This eye cream doesn't cause any allergy reaction around the eyes, at least for me. One thing for sure, it's a great skin-lifting product! The skin around my left eye is saggier than my right, so the double eyelid on my left eye would disappear and the eye overall look smaller than the right. But after using this for 2 weeks, every morning without fail, I can clearly see my left eye's double eyelid! At first I thought it's because of the stickiness of the product that caused it, but I can still see a visible lift around my left eye even when the day ends. So yeah, just for this, I'm gonna repurchase it.
Kellie O.
Scotia
For a drugstore brand this was ok. Not my favorite and I never got the results I wanted. However, it does keep dryness away. It did help relieve some itchiness and made it so my make up applied much better over that area. As long as you aren't expecting a miracle, tgis product is decent for the price.
Michelle V.
Newport Beach, CA
It's an okay product, but I wouldn't recommend it to other individuals. Packaging-wise, it's great that it comes in a tube since it allows you not to double-dip and put germs in a jar... It's not the greatest however in terms of actual eye creams. While it may have been hydrating, it felt a bit oily and never fully set into my skin. It is available at different store fronts such as Target or Walmart, but I don't think it's the best thing out there to prevent wrinkles or crows feet. I would recommend this to individuals who are just starting their skin care regimen and are still in their youth/adolescence.
kimberly K.
3637 snell Ave San Jose CA 95136 #273
I woke up looking real rough around my eyes (everywhere else, really) so I bought this along with many other things to solve my life problems and uh, yeah it works nice. Brightened my under eyes and I think it got rid of my fine lines?? Idk tho too early to tell
Alaina F.
Saint Louis, MO
It’s a basic eye cream. Nothing too fancy, but nothing too extra either. Good for moisturizing a little extra under the eyes without having to use a heavy cream all over the face to get the moisturization. I don’t see it doing anything for my under eye circles, but it does give good hydration.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I'm looking for a good drug store eye cream. Is this one any good or would you suggest another product that works better?
Katy C.
Omaha, Ne
I am looking for a new eye cream, preferably from the drugstore. However, I have super sensitive eyelids. Has anyone had any troubles with adverse reactions with this product?
Meryn B.
I'm looking for a light eye cream to get rid of dark circles. I also would prefer it to not have a scent. Would this product work for that?
barbara b.
Mathis , TX
Im looking for something to help with the crappy skin on my eyelids. Has anyone used this on the eyelids and did it help?
Stacy B.
Derby, NY
Does this help with puffiness?

back