BY NEUTROGENA #39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A Multi-Vitamin Treatment with Alpha-Hydroxy Acid and Melibiose Moisturizes and reduces the appearance of fine lines. Ophthalmologist tested Neutrogena Healthy Skin® Eye Cream is clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines around the eye area. Reduces appearance of fine lines.  Alpha-Hydroxy gently eases away the appearance of fine lines.  Patented Melibiose, a natural sugar derivative, works deep in the skin s surface to smooth away fine lines around the eyes. Provides effective moisturization. Vitamin A and Pro-Vitamin B5 boost moisture levels to soften and smooth skin. Healthy Skin Eye Cream is: Ophthalmologist tested Fragrance-free Hypo-allergenic Suitable for contact lens wearers Oil-free As part of your daily skin care regimen.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream
  • "Got rid of some of the fine lines that I have and will continue to help prevent any other lines around the eyes or dark circles that I have." in 1 review
  • "This is My favorite cream for under the eyes it makes me feel rejuvenated and helps my puffy eyes go away I love this product" in 1 review
  • "The fine lines at the corners of my eyes have diminished, but I think I'll go back to my Burt's Bees eye cream because my eyes don't burn from it." in 1 review
Alli P.
I would have never guessed that adding this one, simple step to my skincare routine would make such a world of difference. After a few days of use I was waking up with a brighter looking eye area and noticed that I was using a lot less concealer to cover up my pesky dark circles. For someone with fair skin, those dark lines under my eyes had become the norm. I thought they would be something I just had to learn to love about myself, but thanks to Neutrogena I can save myself some time and money trying to cover them up! This eye cream has transformed my eye area, giving it a healthy glow and keeping is supple. I will definitely be recommending this to friends!
Amelia V.
It's been 1 month of using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream. Just like all eye creams I've used, it moisturized my eye area, which I love. I think there's some sort of an improvement with my dark circles. I expected more. I haven't noticed any reduction in fine lines. Dark circles and fine lines are my major concerns. Overall, this eye cream makes a good moisturizer for the eyes. I will continue to use it. If it gives me more moisture than my face moisturizer....I'm all for it! If a better eye cream comes along, I will switch. I don't believe eye creams are a waste at all. My under eyes feel/look more hydrated compared to when I wasn't using an eye cream.
Ari R.
Healthy Skin Eye Cream finally lists glycolic acid (the previous version didn’t, which Neutrogena never explained to our satisfaction) yet it’s still unable to exfoliate skin due to this product’s pH being too high. It is an OK moisturizer for dry skin anywhere on the face, assuming you don’t mind adding shine (the mica is what’s working as an “optical light diffuser”). In terms of soothing agents reducing puffiness, this product contain s a small amount of them but they will only reduce your puffy eyes if the swelling is caused by external irritants (think allergens) not aging. Healthy Skin Eye Cream is fragrance-free.
Mermelada 💋.
Uso neutrogena con los ojos cerrados, sabiendo que es de calidad y no va a danar mi piel. Neutrogina da un aspecto saludable a mi piel. Esta se ve hidratada y se nota que la cuida. Neutrogina es ideal para quienes no saben mucho acerca de cremas porque tiene una crema para cada cosa y tu pudes escoger la que quieras. Neutrogina es dermatologicamente comprobada y tendras por seguro que nunk sufriras una alergia debido a ella. Si usas neutrogina regularmente podras evitar que tu piel se torne fea con el paso de los anios. de Verdad neutrogena evita los estragos de tu piel que con el paso de los anios se puedes notar.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI
This product is a miracle in a tube. I say this because I have been using it for years and now, at the age of 51, I do not have one wrinkle around my eyes - not one! The skin around my eyes looks exactly as it did in photos from when I was 30. It is a lightweight cream and it is a good value for the money. I hope they never stop making it because this is one product that totally works!!! I began using it before I had any wrinkles and I have never developed any. I don't know if it will reverse wrinkles you already have, but I absolutely recommend it to anyone wanting to preserve youthful skin.
Anna V.
W Lafayette, IN
I used this a bit as a teenager, so I'm not really the target demo for this product. But I'll throw in my thoughts anyway. My skin goes through periods of being pretty sensitive every once in a while, and this product occasionally burned. The skin around the yes is particularly sensitive, and I have this issue with lots of creams. I thought an actual eye cream would be more suited to that, but it didn't seem to be. It didn't even seem different from any other light lotion. I don't know how it performs on women with actual wrinkles, but I did not care for this product.
Jessica C.
This eye cream is a great value if you're just starting to try eye creams out, I'm in my early 20s and am trying to prevent any lines. the eye creams at sephora are crazy expensive and I refuse to pay that much. i haven't noticed any big change in my dark circles when I apply this cream, however I do feel it firm my skin and plump it up. This definitely solved my problem to my ugly creases I'd get with concealer (this is the first eye cream I've ever bought), and I trust Neutrogena, I've been using this brand since middle school.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
This light and gentle formula contains alpha hydroxy acids to gently remove the appearance of fine lines. The patented melibiose, a natural sugar derivative, acts on the deeper layers of the skin to maintain its firmness. Vitamins A, C and E and provitamin B5 help increase hydration levels. Optical light diffusers help hide the appearance of dark circles while emollients soothe the eye area and reduce swelling.
You'll notice a visible reduction in fine lines and dark circles. Firmness is also increased I recommend it
Alexandra R.
Naperville, IL
I have been using this eye cream since I was 18 (I'm 22 now) and it is my favorite. It has the perfect "lotion" consistency, not too runny but definitely not thick either. While Im not sure how well it works for wrinkles since I'm only 22, I can tell you that my eyes have been a lot less puffy in the morning and have just looked better and more refreshed after I use this cream. I personally think it is right up there with other (very expensive) eye creams that are sold in Ulta/ Sephora. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Jesus A.
Oklahoma City, OK

I am so impressed with this product! In 2 uses, my skin is noticeably brighter, softer & healthier looking. It didn't cause me any irritation or aggravate any of the blemishes on my skin. I'm always hesitant of new products/brands because while I do have aging skin, I also still suffer from blemishes from time to time, so finding a product that helps with aging without causing more blemishes is hard to say the least. I would honestly compare this to going to a salon for a microdermabrasion treatment
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a good drug store eye cream. Is this one any good or would you suggest another product that works better?
Katy C.
Omaha, Ne
I am looking for a new eye cream, preferably from the drugstore. However, I have super sensitive eyelids. Has anyone had any troubles with adverse reactions with this product?
Meryn B.
I'm looking for a light eye cream to get rid of dark circles. I also would prefer it to not have a scent. Would this product work for that?
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
Im looking for something to help with the crappy skin on my eyelids. Has anyone used this on the eyelids and did it help?
Stacy B.
Derby, NY
Does this help with puffiness?