BY NEUTROGENA #34 in Eye Creams & Treatments

A Multi-Vitamin Treatment with Alpha-Hydroxy Acid and Melibiose Moisturizes and reduces the appearance of fine lines. Ophthalmologist tested Neutrogena Healthy Skin® Eye Cream is clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines around the eye area. Reduces appearance of fine lines.  Alpha-Hydroxy gently eases away the appearance of fine lines.  Patented Melibiose, a natural sugar derivative, works deep in the skin s surface to smooth away fine lines around the eyes. Provides effective moisturization. Vitamin A and Pro-Vitamin B5 boost moisture levels to soften and smooth skin. Healthy Skin Eye Cream is: Ophthalmologist tested Fragrance-free Hypo-allergenic Suitable for contact lens wearers Oil-free As part of your daily skin care regimen.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream
  • "The fine lines at the corners of my eyes have diminished, but I think I'll go back to my Burt's Bees eye cream because my eyes don't burn from it." in 1 review
  • "This is My favorite cream for under the eyes it makes me feel rejuvenated and helps my puffy eyes go away I love this product" in 1 review
Mackenzie L.
I love the feeling of this product on my eyes!! The best part is that a little goes such a long way. Complete hydration every time! Sometimes I even put a small amount on my lips when they are extremely dry. I would recommend this product for younger adults who want to start an anti-aging regime but don’t want to spend a crazy amount of money.
Ann Marie S.
I bought this at my local CVS and it was priced in the $14.00 to $15.00 range.   It claims to reduce fine lines around the eye area but it didn't do that for me.  I used morning and night and I never got any reduction of fine lines.  It was very moisturizing,  that's why I have it 3 stars.
Arii C.
Perth Amboy
It helped me clear all my pores and left my face kin feeling really smooth. I loved it. Will definitely buy again. I ordered through  amazon. I was reallt please to see the results on my face it made my skin glow and look younger. I highly recommend it.  artnaturals® Dead Sea Mud Mask for Face, Body & Hair
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
This product really does help keep my under eyes hydrated but I haven't noticed a big difference since using it. I would suggest putting it on at night and incorporating it into your skin care routine every night if you do want to get the benefits! I'm just not consistent when it comes to applying it at night.
Sirrena B.
Mesa
I love this for my skin especially. I usually don’t react to creames good but my skin loved this! It’s super easy on you skin. I bought it at ulta & its a good affordable price. Comes just a normal box easy to access. A little lotion gets you a long way I would definitely recommend it.
Vanessa N.
Weston, FL
This is a very light weight cream. I love that it's not greasy and it did not make me break out. It doesn't have a scent at all. You only need to apply a small drop for each eye. It is very easy to apply and it did mix well with my makeup. It made the skin around my eyes softer.
Chelsea R.
San Diego
It’s a great, cheap eye cream. I don’t like to spend a ton of money on this stuff but I would definitely recommend this cream to anyone who uses eye creams. Neutrogena has products that are affordable and work fairy well. It takes a while to show it’s effects but it worth it!
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Love love love love this eye cream. It's not too heavy, it moisturizers my oh so dry eyelids. Doesn't irritate my contacts (and I sleep in them). I've been using on and off for a couple of years and every time I use another product I end up going back to this one.
Courtney P.
Corinth, ME
Currently using this product and almost done with the container. Worked well in the summer months but now that winter weather is here I’m needing something with more hydration. Great for someone with normal to oily skin. Affordable and packaging is easy to travel with.
Danielly G.
Kansas City
Very Moisterizing. Keeps my face feeling clean and not dry. Effective over time. Recommend as a daily moisturizer. I’d buy it again, I just have so many other choices. It’s very Gentle. Nuetrogena is a good brand for when you’re broke but need to stay lookin great.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I'm looking for a good drug store eye cream. Is this one any good or would you suggest another product that works better?
Katy C.
Omaha, Ne
I am looking for a new eye cream, preferably from the drugstore. However, I have super sensitive eyelids. Has anyone had any troubles with adverse reactions with this product?
Meryn B.
I'm looking for a light eye cream to get rid of dark circles. I also would prefer it to not have a scent. Would this product work for that?
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
Im looking for something to help with the crappy skin on my eyelids. Has anyone used this on the eyelids and did it help?
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
Is this product worth the price ?