BY NEUTROGENA

Retinol Treatment SPF 20 Moisturizer Sheer Tint Oil-freeHealthy Skin Enhancer combines a vitamin-infused Retinol treatment to smooth fine lines, the protection of SPF 20 moisturizer and sheer, lightweight tint in a single application.Made in USA of... see more...

Angelina C.
Gilroy, ca
It’s a good product !
very light coverage so you still see your flaws but it’s why you look natural, which is always the best in my opinion. It improves your look while not looking overly made up
MY only problem is it doesn’t help with oily skin, which I have
Yareydi V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Along with the rest of the Neutrogena collection. I love all of their products, and absolutely stock up on anything they have to offer as it is inexpensive and such a great formula. It can literally be found just about anywhere even your local Walmart.
renee N.
421 west McKinley Apt 10
Absolutely love, so smooth perfect color, little expensive but worth every dime!!!! I recommend it to friends all the time. Cute packageing and was to use and  nice pigments pricey but trust me well worth it. Great for everyday use. And Amelia nice not Tay qerid chemical make up smell
Haley M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great moisturizer I just am not a fan of the tint to it. It apples very nicely and is very blendable but I just wish it didn’t have a color to it because when I moisturize I don’t wear makeup that day but with a tint I feel like I should wear makeup.
🔥laura🔥 j.
manchester
Purchased at: Walgreens
I loved this product! I wear it on summer days and it works great. It’s very blend able and you can build up the coverage. It works best to apply with a beauty blender in my opinion and I would definitely buy again!
Michelle K.
Springdale
Purchased at: Walgreens
It is a good tinter. I don’t use it as much, but it is really easy to blend & easy to apply. I wouldn’t say that it’s my go-to, it definitely makes my skin oily, so I wouldn’t actually buy it again for myself.
Andrea H.
Memphis, MO
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer, Fair to Light makes my skin look so even and soft.  I have oily skin and did not notice a change. Adding foundation to Neutrogena is effortless.  I would highly recommend to other fair skinned ladies!
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Wasn’t a huge fan of these only because I expected a little bit more coverage even for a tinted moisturizer. Made me skin look greasy after awhile. The pros would be if you had perfect skin already, this would be great for just evening out skin tone. Nothing more.
amreen s.
Rego Park, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s good I enjoy this tiny game and I wanna was the first one I think it’s fun but I gotta don’t like to play the games you have a good thing game bruh was bruh a lot o better way of being the same person time and
kailey j.
Eugene Oregon
Purchased at: Macy's
I like this product because it really enhances your glow and it makes your face look really pretty and it really moustrizers your face its like a foundation but not as coverage and healthier. Would recommend