BY NEUTROGENA #8 in Tinted Moisturizers

Retinol Treatment SPF 20 Moisturizer Sheer Tint Oil-free Healthy Skin Enhancer combines a vitamin-infused Retinol treatment to smooth fine lines, the protection of SPF 20 moisturizer and sheer, lightweight tint in a single application.

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer
  • "This I don't.. it is very light coverage but coupled with the amazingness of the retinol it begins making your skin change after a few weeks.. my skin is brighter and has less deep lines than ever before." in 2 reviews
  • "This is definitely a really good everyday foundation for something that's natural and light." in 1 review
  • "I love the natural look without a ton of makeup and this definitely does it." in 1 review
  • "The color I got actually blends well with my skin tone as well. " in 1 review
  • "I have very oily skin and have problems finding "foundations" that aren't too heavy or that won't make me break out." in 1 review
Ashley N.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I give this three stars only because it's not the BEST I've ever used but certainly not the worst - it's right in the middle. My face was definitely left feeling moisturized through out the day but the tinted color didn't really seem to have any effect on my face. It looked exactly as it did before. Perhaps it is a more sheer formula seeing as it is only a "tinted moisturizer" and it may just be a personal preference of mine but I actually really like this brand so maybe in the future I'll try it again
Mandy C.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Neutral to Tan
This is an amazing product. It doesn't contain any skin irritants and it has a decent amount of retinol in it, but still safe for daily use, and I have sensitive, dry skin! I would recommend using this as a kind of BB cream over a daytime moisturizer with SPF 30. It's not moisturizing enough on its own. It can also function as a makeup primer. I'm on my 5th or 6th bottle. In a long term relationship with this one!
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am just beginning my journey on anti aging products and after trying several so far this is one of my favorite anti aging makeups. I love the light tint it provides my skin when I don't feel like putting on a bunch of makeup and I love how it fills in my fine lines and pores to give me a flawless no makeup finish and a more youthful finish. It is also long lasting but still easy to remove with face wipes.
Linda G.
Hollywood, FL
Id like to say that this is very good at what it says it is, it will provide a very very very very sheer color over the skin. Like you could use multiple pumps and you'd only realize you were wearing it after five minutes because that's when the color does start to show and oxidize. Color sheers out a lot so don't be fooled by the color in the pump. I do like how easy and nice it feels on the skin.
Lisa W.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Fair to Light 20
This is as close to my Holy Grail (Perricone M.D. No Foundation Foundation) without the high price. SPF in a tinted product with sheer coverage that gives your skin a 'Your skin but better' look.

I'm brutal about face products and this one is very good. skincare and light makeup and it doesn't make me feel like I'm wearing a masjid! I will have this as a staple in my makeup Faves.
Elizabeth A.
my first impression about this foundation was bad because I did not know how work with it, does not have coverage than I expected, but after few months I started to use it, and honestly I love how it blends on my skin and give me a perfect daily natural look, also have spf and retinol so I feel that even when I am wearing makeup I can my skin too definitely one of my favorite
Alexis C.
Deland, FL
I honestly use this product everyday because it's extremely light and give a good sting tint to your skin. I just add a small amount of concealer to certain areas and thus blends really really well with my skin. I do recommend finding the right shade because I've had to go back to the store several times because I kept getting too light of a shade but definitely lasts.
Bacon M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Review for: Fair to Light 20
I can say this product goes on like a dream, light to medium coverage. Color match was a little hard for me. I am very pale and have yellow undertone This just comes off like I have pale foundation on. So I mixed two colors. I have dry skin and this foundation DID NOT settle in fine lines and had no scent. I would repurchase for a winter wear foundation
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are looking for light, oil free coverage for summer than this might be for you! I love the way it feels and after a week or so your skin looks better. Don't depend on it as a opaque foundation though since the amount of color/coverage it actually transfers it very light. I like to use this as a base then beef up my coverage a tad after.
Edie R.
la habra, CA
Review for: Neutral to Tan
I bought this because Neutrogena is a trusted brand and because I needed a moisturizer with SPF. I got this at target and have been using it for a few weeks now. It's a great moisturizer. I haven't noticed any special effects besides having moisturized skin and the spf working but it really does make my skin glow! Would definitely recommend!
Nansy N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work on oil skin???
Maygan G.
Almont, MI
Is this product worth the money? I'm on the hunt for a new foundation. :)
Brieanna S.
Cleveland, OH
How does this work for oily skin? I'm looking for something more lightweight, but I have extremely oily skin.
Trista F.
Does it leave your skin oily after application??
Fiona P.
How do i pick what shade to get myself? I'm either neutral to tan or tan to medium... is there like a BIG difference between those two shades?