BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Enjoy a range of six perfectly coordinated blush and bronzer duos that blend effortlessly to deliver a healthy, sunkissed glow anytime. Patented blend of antioxidants helps enhance skin's healthy look over time.

• Is it a good product ?3 Answers
  • I've never used this product before. Does anyone recommen...1 Answers
Allison B.
Raleigh
My absolute favorite bronzer is the older version of this guy. However they are both pretty different so I can’t compare too much!

This bronzer blends perfectly with your natural tone, and isn’t too dramatic (something I always hated about bronzers). This product will give you a nice glow without making people think “wow she is wearing so much bronzer!”
Rachel C.
I don’t buy a ton of drugstore makeup, especially for face/ skin makeup, but this bronzer is great and I’ve bought it repeatedly. It adds a natural color without being too shimmery or too unnatural-looking. Would definitely recommend!
Jen B.
Morgantown, WV
It provides a nice, natural glow. It’s at a great price point, and I was surprised that it lasted a long time. It’s great for a day look, but I might choose something more pigmented for a date night or going out.
Mermelada 💋.
Buena cobertura y pigmentacion. Puedes usar el blush y el bronceador juntos o separados. Ambos hacen un match increible. Eso si, usa una brocha mas profesional porq la q trae no es muy buena! Yo me he hecho hasya contorno con estos pigmentos. Recomendado!
Shana M.
La Crosse, WI
This gets for our stars only because it has a tiny amount of shimmer to it. Otherwise, this would be the perfect bronzer. It looks so natural and radiant. It really does give me a healthy glow!
Chris B.
Bolivar , OH
It is so rare for me to find a Blush and Bronzer that works well with my skin tone and does not break me out. I am in total all of Neutrogena healthy skin custom glow blush & Bronzer in Rosy Glow #40.
The powder stays on great. I would highly recommend trying it.

Rachel S.
College Park, MD
I actually don't use the bronzer in this palette, but I'm a big fan of the blush! It's a very warm, natural color, and I love putting it on. I have tried the bronzer before, and while I don't particularly think there's anything too wrong with it, I'm just partial to my own.
Geraldine T.
Once again this was my holy grail blush when I was starting up makeup. This gave my skin a healthy glow and it stayed on all day! The price was also very affordable. This was always my go to blush. Paired this with PF bronze booster and it was AMAZING.
Laura P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
My go to blush/bronzer! Love this stuff and have been using it for years. It never looks caked on and it is exactly what my face needs for a little extra color. This is part of my everyday makeup routine.
Marissa M.
Pompeys Pillar, MT
I love this product!!! I love that I can toss it in my purse for easy touch up and I have never had a issue with it braking apart!! A wonderful mirror and it comes with a brush. Perfect amount and the size is perfect for my pockets if I'm in a rush!!! Label on the back is easy to read. What I love the most about the label is the silver color. I have no issues with the label peeling off❤️❤️❤️. In the front as well it has silver and I love that no matter what it lasts. I have no issues with opening and closing it. I know it stays closed and I won't have to worry if I drop it❤️❤️ This company cares about our skin❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Maria  A.
Is it a good product ?
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
I've never used this product before. Does anyone recommend it??