BY NEUTROGENA #66 in Powder Foundation

Healthy Skin Compact Makeup SPF 55 blends easily to give you a flawless, natural look, while helping to protect your skin from the sun's damaging rays. Silky, lightweight formula gives you buildable coverage and provides the most powerful level of UVA-UVB protection available in a foundation without feeling heavy or greasy.

Emily E.
Hazel Park, MI
This was the first actual foundation that I ever used (before that it was just tinted moisturizer/bb cream topped with powder). This makeup is very thick and takes some getting used to in terms of application. In my opinion it was also kind of sheer, it didn't have enough coverage for me, but that's a personal preference. Also, it made my face look cakey after I applied powder. It was an okay product, but not something that I would've repurchased, and I didn't.

(The formula may have changed, i haven't worn in about 2 - 2 1/2 years.)
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I really like this foundation. I was using the same healthy skin but the shine control one. It's fall where I live and my skin completely changes when it gets cold. My cheeks get really dry and my foundation looks flaky and cakey using my normal foundations. I'm normally sooo oily. I decided to try a non-matte foundation and this really made a difference in the look of my makeup. It's dewy and fresh looking and the coverage is great! :) And it smells good lol
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I have been trying out different foundations this year, and was extremely impressed with the Healthy Skin line. It has a SPF sunscreen, and an antioxidant blend to it. To add the fact it's lightweight, matches my skin tone, and doesn't feel like it's melting off on hot day's. I recommend it to everyone, not just people with skin allergies or makeup allergies. Definitely worth the cost.
Valerie B.
I really like this foundation! However, it is sort of patchy. You need to blend like crazy and use a ton of product in order to get an even application. I have generally oily skin and that's one thing I like about this foundation, it doesn't add any extra dewy-ness. Even though it is sometimes patchy, I did still love it! It's very gentle on the skin and doesn't feel very heavy.
Han L.
Austin, TX
The liquid foundation gives you medium to full coverage, and feels super lightweight on your skin!! Although there aren't a lot of shades to choose from, it blends very well. This liquid foundation feels great on the skin, but leaves my face looking shiny. I fix this by putting on powder to set the foundation, and the problem is fixed! Would recommend.
Briana M.
New Braunfels, TX
My biggest makeup essential! This is the only foundation I use and will ever use. It has tremendously helped with acne and the coverage is very good. My absolute favorite foundation and it is good on all skin types. If you are not sure on whether you should get this or not, get it! The best part is, it's drugstore! So it is not pricey at all.
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Makeup SPF 55 is some good stuff! Not only does it smooth out uneven skin tones, it hides imperfections and feels silky on your skin. I love the added SPF to help keep my face from sun damage! Along with that, you can trust Neutrogena to not breakout your face from harsh chemicals in their products.
marisol v.
One of the best makeup products. I love everything neutrogena makes. I got a shade that looked darker than my skin tone but once i put it on it was the same color of my skin. It feels like a creamy substance and is not cakey at all it looks so natural. Not heavy at all but it does even out your skintone

Audrie C.
Carlsbad, NM
I really like this foundation, it's just a little heavy for me. It does offer good coverage though. I like that it is oil free, has micro clear technology, and salicylic acid to help with blemishes. I do recommend to try if you are struggling with acne. I also use the powder version of this too.
Jenna R.
Riverview , FL
Review for: Healthy Skin Compact Spf#55 Nude
As far as compact makeup goes this is an alright product. I have bought this a few times out of conveinence and it has lasted a fre months each time. It goes on smoothly but after a while becomes kinda cakey looking. Not my favorite but because it is cheap I continue to buy it.
Candice M.
Where is the best place to purchase this product for the best price?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Auristela G.
Phoenix , AZ
How can I used this compact makeup with dry skin?
Hailey G.
Courtice, ON
Who likes this I kind of want to try it out
Sydney M.
Fruitport, MI
Does it work good with sensitive skin, is it very cakey/ does it irritate dry skin?