BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Compact makeup. Powerful protection. Get a flawless, natural look, while helping to protect your skin from the sun's damaging rays. Our dermatologist-tested silky, lightweight formula gives you buildable coverage and provides the most powerful level of UVA-UVB protection available in a compact foundation without feeling heavy or greasy.

• Broad Spectrum SPF 55 protection
  • With Helioplex® UVA/UVB
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

How To Use:

• Smooth all over face with applicator, starting from center of face and blending outwards.

Active ingredients:-

Avobenzone 2.8%, Homosalate 8%, Octisalate 4%, Octocrylene 9%, Oxybenzone 4%.

Inactive ingredients :-

Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Beeswax, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene, Diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Bisabolol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn
if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings:

For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions:
For Sunscreen Use: apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information:

protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

Inactive ingredients:-

Isononyl isononanoate, silica, beeswax, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, polyethylene, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, bisabolol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, polymethyl methacrylate, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, pantothenic acid, retinyl palmitate, titanium dioxide, mica, iron oxides

• Is this product worth it or good?3 Answers
  • Is the makeup line as good as their skin care ?2 Answers
  • Is this a great foundation for medium skin tone1 Answers
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Makeup SPF 55
  • "I love this concealer. I have very dry and very sensitive and it works wonders. It has very good coverage and blends really well. Doesn't feel heavy or cakey." in 41 reviews
member-03c26
I became spoiled on expensive high end make up but needed a concealer that didn’t put me back $60. I was at the drug store and saw this, and being fair skinned I can’t ever have enough spf, so I grabbed it. It’s pretty good for hiding redness/dark circles from my undereye area, but I wouldn’t consider this everyday for full face coverage. It isn’t super oily but it doesn’t breathe as well as other full coverages I’ve used. Lasts all day under eyes and on blemishes though, definitely more suited as a medium coverage concealer. Will purchase again.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
Very good makeup ! Not thick and heavy , does not make skin feel weighed down at all. It is oil fee so there no awkward shine to it , no heavy odor . I haven't noticed much with it preventing breakouts , not very good at covering existing breakouts in my case either . It is an expensive foundation for me . I figured I would try it to see if it helped with breaking out being that it's light, and oil free . I will continue to use and see if any progress is made .
RaeLynn M.
So in love with Neutrogena products. Wether skin care or makeup, this is one of the best for my skin. They have the right skin tone for my skin which is difficult to come by due to my Hispanic /European
heritage. Will always try any new product that hits the shelfs or online
Brittany C.
Oakdale , CA
When I was having skin issues, primarily concerning act me I use this product. While I did find that it was great for keeping my skin feeling fresh and light, the coverage really wasn’t impressive. I wouldn’t recommend if you were looking for a high coverage product.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
I love to keep a compact in my purse. This product works wonders and has SPF included which is a must have! It is affordable and fits perfect in my purse. There is a wide variety of shades and it can be found at your local Walmart or drugstore!
Lesly I.
San Diego
Review for: 60 / Natural Beige more...
I love this foundation works great with oily and dry skin personally I love this foundation because so blendable and does not feel super heavy on the skin. It also has SPF which is great during the summer time
Amanda C.
Emmaus, PA
I bought this because of the spf and when I first used it I really liked it. It’s very thick and high coverage. However, I noticed that it was clogging my pores a lot and causing me to break out so I will not purchase this again.
🐼 A.
Phoenix
Review for: 50 / Soft Beige more...
Really use full and it helps with breakouts. I love how it looks and I been using it for about 3 years or longer and it’s a very gentle product. It definitely met my expectations and out of a ten I give it a 9
Emily S.
Plantsville, CT
Review for: 50 / Soft Beige more...
This is a great powder coverage. I use it throughout the day to cover up my shiny spots on my face. It’s a great value and does the job! Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Aelissa M.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: 60 / Natural Beige more...
This foundation is amazing you guys. I use this as my everyday day foundation. It’s super light on my face and has great coverage. This foundation never fails me when it comes to making me look great every morning.
Candice M.
Where is the best place to purchase this product for the best price?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product worth it or good?
Auristela G.
Phoenix , AZ
How can I used this compact makeup with dry skin?
Hailey G.
Courtice, ON
Who likes this I kind of want to try it out
Sydney M.
Fruitport, MI
Does it work good with sensitive skin, is it very cakey/ does it irritate dry skin?