Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector Liquid SPF 25 uploaded by Abigail V.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector Liquid SPF 25 uploaded by Veronica F.

BY NEUTROGENA

Instantly Brightens, Smoothes And Enhances The Entire Eye Area For An Even-Toned, Well-Rested Look. Optical Brighteners Instantly Boost Radiance. Silky Formula Evens Skin Tone And Conceals Dark Circles. Flow-Through Brush Gently Delivers Targeted Coverage. Wear Alone Or Under Eye Shadow. Gentle Enough For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers Dermatologist Developed Made In Usa see more...

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector Liquid SPF 25
  • "After finally researching how to highlight my face, I used this product almost everyday to get rid of my dark circles." in 1 review
  • "It offers great coverage for dark circles and it works great as an eyeshadow primer." in 1 review
Coral W.
Coral W.
Northfield, OH
I love this so much! I have HORRIBLE dark circles and I love that this is super light with SPF and it doesn't cake up but it covers up my dark circles. It is super long lasting and easy to blend! It is also great for beginners with makeup or those who don't like to wear a lot of makeup. This is also great to use if you have dull skin and need a bit of sprucing up! I love this so much! I will definitely buy this again! Thank you so much Neutrogena!
Genesis A.
Genesis A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite concealer. It's perfect for me because I don't wear much makeup and can be used on its own. I use it when I've had late nights and it works well with my dry skin. I also love that it has SPF for the very sensitive eye area. I started using this last winter and it last a very long time; I JUST bought my second one!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Jersey City, NJ
It's okay, but it's not the best. It doesn't cover up my eyebags as much as I would want it to, and the packaging is kind of annoying. It takes a while for it to actually get to the brush part itself so you can actually apply it to your skin. I don't think I'll buy it again.
Lacy L.
Lacy L.
Thorndale, TX
This is my favorite. I use it as a concealer and eye brightener and it lasts through the whole day.
Abby E.
Abby E.
Mason City, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer is middle of the road for me. I like that it is lightweight and hypoallergenic. However, I have found that the coverage is not the best and it creases even after setting with powder. I personally am not a fan of the packaging with the brush tip as they get messy easily. I still use it for light coverage days but I am not for sure if I will repurchase.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
This is a great concealer! I use the lightest shade because I am very pale, but it does not move all day and has never creased even on my oily skin. It contains enough peach tones to counteract the dark circles and brighten tired looking eyes. I apply it in a triangle shape directly under my eyes and blend it out with a beauty sponge.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
katy texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product at all, sure the packaging was cool and all but the product sucked , it made my under eyes look weird and it was patchy and sheer I will not buy this ever again hopefully there other makeup product are better than this one
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolute holy grail concealer. Without this, I would not be able to cover my extremely dark under eye circles. I use the color "fair" so that I can brighten under my eyes to also take the purple color away from my under eye circles. This is buildable and does not crease or come off throughout the day. Also has SPF 25 which is great for sunny days to protect your skin!
Anna G.
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx
This product was just ok. It left me wanting more. It was good coverage, nothing amazing. Would I buy it again? maybe... but not my first choice..
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX
I love this highlighter it is the best one I have tried and I have tried many highlighters such as revlon and covergirl. I like the quality of this makeup but I do think that the price for it is a little too high compared to others
ex: Neutrogena $13.49
Other brands: $8.99

If I do buy this, it's usually with a coupon.
katie R.
katie R.
Is this just a temporary fix or does it remove the dark spots forever? I'm just curious..
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
How do I get it
Haley R.
Haley R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this more of a makeup product? Or a health product?
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Ferris, Tx
Will this work well with oily skin? Is is easy to blend and set? How well does it stand up to a whole days wear?