Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector Liquid SPF 25

Instantly Brightens, Smoothes And Enhances The Entire Eye Area For An Even-Toned, Well-Rested Look. Optical Brighteners Instantly Boost Radiance. Silky Formula Evens Skin Tone And Conceals Dark Circles. Flow-Through Brush Gently Delivers Targeted Coverage. Wear Alone Or Under Eye Shadow. Gentle Enough For Sensitive Eyes And Contact Lens Wearers Dermatologist Developed Made In Usa see more...

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector Liquid SPF 25
  • "i loved this product. it definitely helped keep the dark circles from being super noticeable. definitely a product i will use again as part of my beauty regimen." in 10 reviews
  • "After finally researching how to highlight my face, I used this product almost everyday to get rid of my dark circles." in 1 review
Madhu D.
This is a multi-tasking product for me. I use under my eye as a concealer, on my eye lids to even out darkness and as a eyeshadow primer (which I set with powder) and as a highlighter too. So products like this are great for trips, where you bring 1 product which works as 2-3 products. Not the full coverage concealer though (I have heavy dark circles), gives me a medium coverage. Lightweight on skin, not heavy or cakey.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This is a god send! The packaging is cute, easy to use- and twists up leaving a less of a mess! You get a lot of product in these! I’m amazed! Definitely worth trying out!
Kristin A.
LOVE this product. I searched high and low for the perfect drugstore under eye concealer. This is as close to perfection as it gets. Doesn’t crease, brightens the under eye beautifully and seamlessly, the price point is very reasonable given the quality. Would definitely repurchase and highly recommend!
Erika M.
Landisville, NJ
Yasssss queen! Where do I begin with my love for this?! First of all there is sun protection factor 25! Secondly it’s a lightweight formula that doesn’t settle in creases. I will use this forever and always
Coral W.
Northfield, OH
I love this so much! I have HORRIBLE dark circles and I love that this is super light with SPF and it doesn't cake up but it covers up my dark circles. It is super long lasting and easy to blend! It is also great for beginners with makeup or those who don't like to wear a lot of makeup. This is also great to use if you have dull skin and need a bit of sprucing up! I love this so much! I will definitely buy this again! Thank you so much Neutrogena!
Abby E.
Mason City, IA
This concealer is middle of the road for me. I like that it is lightweight and hypoallergenic. However, I have found that the coverage is not the best and it creases even after setting with powder. I personally am not a fan of the packaging with the brush tip as they get messy easily. I still use it for light coverage days but I am not for sure if I will repurchase.
Kayla B.
katy texas
I did not like this product at all, sure the packaging was cool and all but the product sucked , it made my under eyes look weird and it was patchy and sheer I will not buy this ever again hopefully there other makeup product are better than this one
Tiffany S.
Columbia City, IN
This is a great concealer! I use the lightest shade because I am very pale, but it does not move all day and has never creased even on my oily skin. It contains enough peach tones to counteract the dark circles and brighten tired looking eyes. I apply it in a triangle shape directly under my eyes and blend it out with a beauty sponge.
Genesis A.
London, Kensington
This is my favorite concealer. It's perfect for me because I don't wear much makeup and can be used on its own. I use it when I've had late nights and it works well with my dry skin. I also love that it has SPF for the very sensitive eye area. I started using this last winter and it last a very long time; I JUST bought my second one!
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
This is one of my all time favorite concealers!! It settled perfectly under the eyes without cracking or sinking into the lines to make me look older. It brightened my under eye area without look bright or white. The consistency was very creamy and easy to blend. I would highly recommend this!
Hannah D.
How do I get it
Haley R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this more of a makeup product? Or a health product?
katie R.
Is this just a temporary fix or does it remove the dark spots forever? I'm just curious..
Lupita S.
Ferris, Tx
Will this work well with oily skin? Is is easy to blend and set? How well does it stand up to a whole days wear?