BY NEUTROGENA

Brightens and Enhances Eyes Gentle brush applicator Flow-through brush gently delivers targeted coverage Silky formula conceals and minimizes the appearance of dark circles and puffiness Optical brighteners instantly boost radiance Broad-spectrum... see more...

Morgan N.
Boynton Beach , FL
I love that I can blend this into my under eyes on days I don’t want to wear full foundation. The coverage is sheer/light so it doesn’t look like there’s anything there...not even dark circles!
Brianna P.
Terre Haute
This product basically saved my life! I have dark under eyes and this product completely gave it full coverage and it was a magical moment for me. I love how it’s a stick formation and it’s super simple to use! Without a doubt a great quality product right here!
Emmie H.
I love neutrogena products and this is another one that just blows me away. Concealers never really cover my dark circles completely, so I was super excited when this one did. I looked like a completely different person
Olivia F.
I have very dark under eyes that are hard to conceal but this concealer does the trick, conceals and brightens, it also doesn’t feel like it’s clogging my pores, it’s almost feels like I’m not wearing any makeup!
Emily K.
Winslow, IN
This concealer is so great for dark circles! It covers them up without making your skin look greasy. It looks like you have nothing there! This is a great budget-friendly concealer that you could get from your local drugstore or Walmart.
Karina F.
Dardanelle, AR
This was an amazing product! I used up about 3 in a year lol it worked super well and I will definitely buy more soon. The brightening part was the best and i definitely saw a major difference.
Ashley A.
Orange
I have darkness under my eyes and I’ve tried neutrogenas healthy skin brightening eye perfector and really wasn’t that impressed. Saw no difference especially for the price.
Jacquilyn R.
Knoxville
Used this as concealer to help with darker circles works well! You really have to work with it to get it to blend with makeup but overall is a good product.
Mary M.
Manassas
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoyed the coverage this product offered without leaving my face feeling heavy. It was gentle feeling and applied great. This did the job for me!
Alicia J.
I love using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfectly, Fair 05 1 ea because it has brighten my eyes as well as it has left my eyes feel refreshed.

Amazon