neutrogena healthy skin brightening eye  perfector

neutrogena healthy skin brightening eye perfector

Bright eyes are the secret to a rested, refreshed look, yet the delicate eye area is often the first place to show fatigue, such as puffiness and dark circles. Discover a do-it-all product that not only brightens and conceals with a patented blend of anti-oxidants including vitamin e, wild chamomile and soy, but is also clinically shown to de-puff and treat the appearance of dark under eye circles. A flow-through brush perfectly applies the brightening eye perfector for on-the-go flawless coverage anytime.â see more...

neutrogena healthy skin brightening eye  perfector
neutrogena healthy skin brightening eye perfector
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Review for: 15 / Medium more...
This is lightweight, easy to apply, pigmented, and provides great coverage and brightness. This is inexpensive yet decent enough for every day use. It last longer and I love the SPF 25 in it. I would definitely use again. Rating it 4 stars because Im not a fan of the applicator.
Aleena K.
I love the consistency of this highlighter so much, but I wish it would last longer on my skin. I have to touch it up by the end of four hours or so. My skin is combination and I have a medium skin tone. I set it right away with powder to avoid creasing but it still doesn't stay on too long for me.
Jamie L.
Sacramento, CA
The coverage is medium and does "brighten" up your under eye but I feel like I needed to apply quite a bit to get the coverage I wanted.  Also, the brush applicator is not great and I would have much preferred a regular wand applicator.  I will probably use this on light makeup days but definitely not when I want full coverage.
Miriam B.
While this did provide some coverage, it was very dry and didn't brighten up my under eye area. I used this for a while, but then I switched to UD Naked Skin concealer. I like a more creamy consistency for my under eye area, but if you don't mind that it's dry, I would recommend getting a shade much lighter than normal to see any brightening.
Alicia M.
Commerce, TX
Works pretty well for dark circles. It could be a little darker, but it looks pretty natural and doesn't draw extra attention. I like the applicator. I have sensitive eyes, and it didn't burn at all. I can also use it in place of a concealer if I run out of the one I regularly use.
Meagan L.
Vincennes, IN
I have hereditary dark circle under my eyes, as well as allergies and I have been searching for a good product to brighten up my under eye area. This product is light and not clumpy and it doesn't take much to cover up the darkness and look awake and energized !
Mike B.
Mellen , WI
I really like it. I sleep terrible and look half dead so I bought this and it's great. I look perfect and it goes on easy. I have nothing else to compare to but I would recommend. It also works for sensitive skin and I thought a little goes a long way.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
Even if you hardly have any wrinkles, this stuff will give you the appearance of some after you smile a few times and crinkle up your eyes because this stuff will settle there. Definitely not anything like the hoity toity brands.

If you're over 25, this product is probably not for you (unless you don't mind looking like you have wrinkles where you normally don't).
Kristen S.
Montville, NJ
This product is ok. I never felt like it completely did its job and really brightened my eyes. I also felt like when I used it, it brought more attention to my under eye creases. I would definitely try it out with a good return policy before you give up your current product.
Estrella P.
Jamaica, NY
This product does in fact brighten your face up. but it does cake up in your face and it gives you the appearance of wrinkles under your eyes. I honestly don't like it simply because it doesn't offer enough product for the price. Not too good. I would rather buy something else.