neutrogena healthy skin brightening eye  perfector  uploaded by Mike B.neutrogena healthy skin brightening eye  perfector  uploaded by Mike B.neutrogena healthy skin brightening eye  perfector  uploaded by Mike B.
neutrogena healthy skin brightening eye  perfector
3 colors available

neutrogena healthy skin brightening eye perfector

BY NEUTROGENA

Bright eyes are the secret to a rested, refreshed look, yet the delicate eye area is often the first place to show fatigue, such as puffiness and dark circles. Discover a do-it-all product that not only brightens and conceals with a patented blend of anti-oxidants including vitamin e, wild chamomile and soy, but is also clinically shown to de-puff and treat the appearance of dark under eye circles. A flow-through brush perfectly applies the brightening eye perfector for on-the-go flawless coverage anytime.â see more...

neutrogena healthy skin brightening eye  perfector
neutrogena healthy skin brightening eye perfector
Elizabeth Y.
Elizabeth Y.
Boston, MA
Not the best, but not the worst. I do wish the formula was a bit thicker for better coverage. I find that I have to apply a lot of the product in order for it to get the job done. The application and packaging is easy to use. This would be good for someone who has less purple and blue tones to their bags.
Estrella P.
Estrella P.
Jamaica, NY
This product does in fact brighten your face up. but it does cake up in your face and it gives you the appearance of wrinkles under your eyes. I honestly don't like it simply because it doesn't offer enough product for the price. Not too good. I would rather buy something else.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Montville, NJ
This product is ok. I never felt like it completely did its job and really brightened my eyes. I also felt like when I used it, it brought more attention to my under eye creases. I would definitely try it out with a good return policy before you give up your current product.
Mike B.
Mike B.
Mellen , WI
I really like it. I sleep terrible and look half dead so I bought this and it's great. I look perfect and it goes on easy. I have nothing else to compare to but I would recommend. It also works for sensitive skin and I thought a little goes a long way.
Heidy B.
Heidy B.
Kansas City, KS
I love this product. It literally stays on all day and doesn't smudge as many other eye brighteners I have tried. This one is my go to.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Sacramento, CA
The coverage is medium and does "brighten" up your under eye but I feel like I needed to apply quite a bit to get the coverage I wanted.  Also, the brush applicator is not great and I would have much preferred a regular wand applicator.  I will probably use this on light makeup days but definitely not when I want full coverage.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While this did provide some coverage, it was very dry and didn't brighten up my under eye area. I used this for a while, but then I switched to UD Naked Skin concealer. I like a more creamy consistency for my under eye area, but if you don't mind that it's dry, I would recommend getting a shade much lighter than normal to see any brightening.
Meagan L.
Meagan L.
Vincennes, IN
I have hereditary dark circle under my eyes, as well as allergies and I have been searching for a good product to brighten up my under eye area. This product is light and not clumpy and it doesn't take much to cover up the darkness and look awake and energized !
Hillary L.
Hillary L.
Weston
I like it a lot because it suits my skin and because it covers most of my dark circles. It's so easy to apply and has a really good price
Serena L.
Serena L.
West Columbia, SC
My mother uses this, and i have to say: i cant tell a difference i feel like this is an all in your mind thing. To be compleatly honest.