Neutrogena Healthy Skin Boosters Scrub, 4.2 Ounce uploaded by Maritza H.

BY NEUTROGENA

Clinically proven to boost three signs of healthy-lookingskin: softness, evenness, radiance. Infused with antioxidant White Tea and moisturizing Vitamin E. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Kansas City
First off, I LOVE Neutrogena products they have been a staple in acne prone life for as long as I can remember. When I first received this product free to try from Influenster, I was excited. The first time I used this product was in the shower, it had a really nice natural smell from the use of white tea. The texture of the product is nice with it's mico-scrubers that did a really nice job at cleansing my face, the product is not harsh at all. I was also a little worried when I saw that Vitamin E was a main ingredient, but it didn't leave my skin oily, it felt so clean and soft. After a couple of nights using it, my skin was literally noticeably softer, clearer and glowing. I really like this product, I WILL be purchasing this product on my own. I tested Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Boosters Daily Scrub for free, but all opinions are your own.
Jaile L.
Jaile L.
Clinton
I've yet to be let down by a Neutrogena scrub. Leaves skin feeling wonderfully clean and rejuvenated. Got it at Walmart. The only down side, as with most scrubs, it left my skin feeling a little dry, but I paired it with my favorite Neutrogena moisturizer at the moment and all is well in the world again.
Madison A.
Madison A.
Glenville
not a fan, you get what you pay for. I have super problematic skin, and this scrub just does not cut it! My skin felt super dehydrated and dry after the first use, and I felt like it increased my oil production making my face super shiny. i would not recommend this product
Keri H.
Keri H.
Jacksonville, FL
Good basic face wash with mild scrubbing action for some gentle exfoliating.  I use it twice, once to remove makeup and again to actually clean my skin.  Great price, easy to find, nice smell and doesn't leave a bunch of residue to clog my pores.
Constance N.
Constance N.
I love neutrogena products, it's a great value for the money, they have a variety of products which is good. I'm currently purchasing my products from Ulta... Neutrogena totally meets my expectations, and I will be buying it again really soon
Neisha S.
Neisha S.
BAY ST. LOUIS, MS
Very oily. My face broke out so bad from using this product. I've never used this before purchasing this product. If you have combination skin it's a no go. The price is reasonable. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has my type of skin.
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
Huntington, WV
My favorite face wash ever! This is so creamy and perfect. Just the perfect amount of scrub to get the job done. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. I picked this up at my local pharmacy and it was super cheap!
Payton D.
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Alejandra N.
Alejandra N.
Long Beach, CA
Product some what does its job. Good amount of product. Packaging isnt the best neither the worst. It can be harsh depending on your skin. Can be purchased at local stores such as CVS, Target, Walgreens etc.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Kenilworth
I have had trouble with breakouts recently and I have found that using this scrub everyday drastically changes that. It has been my first time using it and it not only works great but smells great too!