BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Our oil-free cleanser cleans skin without over-drying and gently washes away dull surface skin cells. Infused with antioxidant white tea and moisturizing vitamin E, the formula boosts three signs of healthy-looking skin: softness, evenness and radiance. So your skin looks and feels healthy every day.

• Dermatologist tested

How To Use

• Wet face.
  • Pump cleanser into hands and work into lather.
  • Massage face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • Use daily.

INGREDIENT

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben

• I'm looking for a good and gentle cleanser, I have dry skin and I...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this out. Does it make your face soft or tight?1 Answers
  • I need a new facial cleanser, does this one have the beads in it?...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser
  • "Neutrogena healthy booster facial wash is the only face wash I use. It doesn't break me out since I have sensitive skin. It makes my skin so soft and brightens my complexion. Definitely try out of you haven't" in 6 reviews
Kirsten M.
Rochester
I have very dry and sensitive skin. This product did not cause me to have an allergic reaction, but it caused me to have very dry spots all over my face. I believe this product would be good for someone who has sensitive skin, but not very dry skin. I gave this a rating of two stars due to the fact it does make your face feel very clean after using it. 👌
Sydney E.
Woodmere, NY
First off let me say that my skin is very finicky when it comes to face wash. Drgustore face washes are usually not for me, they are either too drying or too gentle. I tried this one after reading positive reviews on multiple sites. I really really enjoyed using this face wash and it is probably the only drugstore one I would continue to purchase. It is a gel texture so you know it is actually cleaning, unlike many cream cleansers from the drugstore. In addition, I really noticed my skin was brighter after using this for a couple of weeks. I'm not sure if it was in my head or not but I noticed my complexion was lighter and brighter. I was very impressed!
Jaimee W.
Yakima, WA
They haven’t failed me yet! This is my everyday, go-to cleanser. It doesn’t dry out my skin but does leave it feeling clean and free of excess oil. I’ve noticed a brighter, more even tone to my skin after using it. I’m really impressed with the strength of this product, given the very affordable price point of it.
Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
I've had a hard time finding a cleanser that isn't too drying for my sensitive skin. I have rosacea too so a lot of cleansers have too many chemicals for my skin so it ends up burning and making it worse. This cleanser is awesome! It left my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and very smooth! Plus, it smells awesome too! LOVE IT!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I've only been using this product for a couple weeks now so I will have to give a better update later on. So far my skin looks brighter. I love the texture of the wash. I will say i noticed dry spots about a week after using this product but I can't accurately say that it is this product or a different one i'm using.
Kelsie T.
Great Falls, MT
Leaves my face feeling clean. Doesn’t burn or sting on my sensitive skin. Washes off easily.
I prefer products that I can feel working when I use them. My only complaint, even though this product works, is that there is no bursting bead or obvious foaming to show it is going to work.
Ella D.
Brighton, MA
I randomly bought this because I was trying to find a better face wash that was easy to use and didn’t use harsh ingredients. I have sensitive skin and my allergic to all acne medicines, even a small bit in a wash and I get hives. This was a great find, amazing smell and amazing product that I found and I will be using this for a long time!
TeQuila C.
Again, I purchased this at my local Target. Target has everything! Lol but yeah this product is pretty cool. But after awhile my skin starts to do its own thing so I switch this out with something different every now and then. Didn’t break me out or cause break outs.
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have dry to combination skin, before I begin. love the fragrance and the packaging, but possibly more so than the product itself. An extremely lightweight formula, it claims to be infused with vitamin e. It’s a fallback cleanser for me, I use when already my face is relatively clean. Just don’t see any difference in my skin enough to leave a higher star rating. Good for the price though!
Aimee B.
My new favorite face wash! I started using it a few weeks ago and when i used my old face wash the other night i noticed a difference immediately. It didnt feel as clean or soft and i got a few bumps the next day. Decent price and it makes skin sooo soft & smooth!
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Can anyone tell me where to buy this big bottle?! I can't find it at cvs :(
Kristen B.
I have acne scars and oily skin. I'm wondering if this product help with these two issues.
Janelle R.
How has this helped acne troubled skin?
Wanda E.
Valley Stream, NY
Did this facial cleanser work well on dry skin?
Rachel S.
seattle, WA
I'm looking for a new cleanser that can brighten and soften. My skin is pretty sensitive. How does did this work for you? Did anyone have a bad reaction to it?