BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

For skin that looks and feels healthy every day.

With skin-polishing exfoliators, our dermatologist-tested daily face scrub gently exfoliates skin without over-drying. Infused with antioxidant white tea and moisturizing vitamin E, our face exfoliator boosts three signs of healthy-looking skin: softness, evenness and radiance.

How To Use

• Wet face.
  • Squeeze scrub into hand and massage gently in circular motion over face.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • Use twice a day for best results.

INGREDENT

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lauryl Glucoside, Peg-16 Soy Sterol, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Fragrance, Laureth-4, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract

• Does this product dry out skin? I have an issue where my skin get...1 Answers
  • How is this scrub different from the Healthy Skin Boosters daily ...1 Answers
  • Is this a new product?2 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Boosters Daily Scrub
  • "I really liked this product, i recommend to all. Its a great scrub for all. I have sensitive skin and my skin reacted well to it " in 21 reviews
  • "Received this product for review purposes in my Fresca VoxBox, however I received a face wash instead of a scrub :( Product was nice, slight smell, skin seemed clearer after washing my face." in 9 reviews
  • "It has a lovely smell of White tea and vitamin E leaving your face nice and smooth.I recommend this product to everyone." in 4 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product to everyone. " in 3 reviews
  • "I was glad that my skin was feeling smooth for the very first time. " in 2 reviews
Jenna Q.
Land O Lakes, FL
I LOVE this product. I was struggling to find a good face wash for so long! This is the only face wash that doesn’t irritate my skin and even has a great smell! It removes my make up and leaves my skin super soft and shiny. Only $8 at ulta
Jaile L.
Fort Collins, CO
I've yet to be let down by a Neutrogena scrub. Leaves skin feeling wonderfully clean and rejuvenated. Got it at Walmart. The only down side, as with most scrubs, it left my skin feeling a little dry, but I paired it with my favorite Neutrogena moisturizer at the moment and all is well in the world again.
Sierra B.
Hollywood, FL
Recently bought this the other day. Was just looking for any random facial wash but this one happened to be on sale at the store so it was the winner! The smell is great and I love how soft my skin feels after use. It really gets in to pores and for the price (even when not on sale) is a steal for such a good product!
Abigail J.
Waynesboro, VA
This face wash is nice and gentle and I felt like it really did clean my skin. It smells great and my face was very soft after. I've only had the trial size but I would definitely buy a bigger bottle.
Jenna C.
This is definitely my favorite drugstore cleansing scrub. The combination of the white tea and vitamin e are beyond incredible. Nothing has worked better on my acne than this product and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry at all!
Alicia B.
This scrub is so great! It definitely has saved my skin. Since it is a daily scrub it is not as harsh as a regular facial scrub, which is nice. I don't usually use this everyday, but when I get acne I definitely do. Its super gentle, but very effective.

This combined with the facial wash cleans out my pores perfectly. No more black or white heads with this combo! It also takes off my dead skin around old blemishes. It has a nice clean smell, nothing about it bothers me. It's very affordable and lasts quite a while, depending how much product you use and how many times a week you use it. I love this scrub and highly recommend it to everyone!
Stephanie L.
Kansas City , KS
First off, I LOVE Neutrogena products they have been a staple in acne prone life for as long as I can remember. When I first received this product free to try from Influenster, I was excited. The first time I used this product was in the shower, it had a really nice natural smell from the use of white tea. The texture of the product is nice with it's mico-scrubers that did a really nice job at cleansing my face, the product is not harsh at all. I was also a little worried when I saw that Vitamin E was a main ingredient, but it didn't leave my skin oily, it felt so clean and soft. After a couple of nights using it, my skin was literally noticeably softer, clearer and glowing. I really like this product, I WILL be purchasing this product on my own. I tested Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Boosters Daily Scrub for free, but all opinions are your own.
Gina R.
Neenah, WI
I super love how gentle this scrub is on my face and I am in LOVE with the scent?l! I typically buy fragrance free products because it's hot or miss with allergic reactions but I was fine with this one :). I'd wash my face 100 times a day with this cleanser if it wasn't overkill. I'd love to see a body wash in the same scent.
laura j.
I love this stuff. It makes my face feel nice and clean without feeling dry and tight. It smells sooooo good! Unfortunately, it does not get my waterproof eye makeup off. I really love the scent: nice, clean, fresh. I really wish that it was a body wash or even a perfume.
Brittany C.
My face looks brighter after using it. The little beads aren't too  abrasive and it leaves the skin feeling smooth. I have sensitive skin so it doesn't cause breakouts. It comes in a little tube and smells ok. I would recommend this to people with sensitive skin that are looking for a gentle scrub
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have some dry patches on my face. Will this make it worse?
Karlie C.
I heard that Neutrogena dries out your skin.. is that true?
Juliet Rodriguez R.
Dallas, TX
Is this cleanser for all different skin types!?
Rhonda M.
Is this something that can be used everyday?
Nicole B.
Hebron, IN
I am interested in this product. I read the reviews, looks good. Is this just for face?