Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Boosters Daily Scrub

$8.49 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Benefits

For skin that looks and feels healthy every day.

With skin-polishing exfoliators, our dermatologist-tested daily face scrub gently exfoliates skin without over-drying. Infused with antioxidant white tea and moisturizing vitamin E, our face exfoliator boosts three signs of healthy-looking skin: softness, evenness and radiance.

How To Use

• Wet face.
  • Squeeze scrub into hand and massage gently in circular motion over face.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • Use twice a day for best results.

INGREDENT

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lauryl Glucoside, Peg-16 Soy Sterol, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Fragrance, Laureth-4, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract

Does it clean your pores?
Does it really brighten and even out your skin tone? (Or whatever it says on the bottle)
Does this product dry out skin? I have an issue where my skin gets oily quickly but it also dries out easily.
Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Boosters Daily Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I really liked this product, i recommend to all. Its a great scrub for all. I have sensitive skin and my skin reacted well to it in 21 reviews
Received this product for review purposes in my Fresca VoxBox, however I received a face wash instead of a scrub :( Product was nice, slight smell, skin seemed clearer after washing my face.in 9 reviews
It has a lovely smell of White tea and vitamin E leaving your face nice and smooth.I recommend this product to everyone.in 4 reviews
I highly recommend this product to everyone. in 3 reviews
...consistency is a bit watery I got it in my #frescavoxbox and it has lasted me a long timein 2 reviews
6 months ago
I have really enjoyed using this face wash. It is a very gentle scrub that is great for my more sensitive skin. It also smells so good and leaves the skin smooth and soft. It has jojoba oil in it I believe, so my skin is always left feeling moisturized and never dry and tight.
2 years agoWaynesboro, VA
This face wash is nice and gentle and I felt like it really did clean my skin. It smells great and my face was very soft after. I've only had the trial size but I would definitely buy a bigger bottle.
2 years agoNew York, NY
This is definitely my favorite drugstore cleansing scrub. The combination of the white tea and vitamin e are beyond incredible. Nothing has worked better on my acne than this product and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry at all!
2 years agoKansas City , KS
First off, I LOVE Neutrogena products they have been a staple in acne prone life for as long as I can remember. When I first received this product free to try from Influenster, I was excited. The first time I used this product was in the shower, it had a really nice natural smell from the use of white tea. The texture of the product is nice with it's mico-scrubers that did a really nice job at cleansing my face, the product is not harsh at all. I was also a little worried when I saw that Vitamin E was a main ingredient, but it didn't leave my skin oily, it felt so clean and soft. After a couple of nights using it, my skin was literally noticeably softer, clearer and glowing. I really like this product, I WILL be purchasing this product on my own. I tested Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Boosters Daily Scrub for free, but all opinions are your own.
10 months agoConway, SC
I bought this product because it was on sale and I am so glad I did 😍 this is my first time buying this product and afterwards, my face felt so soft! It definitely met and exceeded my expectations! I love the gentle beads in this scrub. Way more gentle then my St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub so this is perfect to use twice a day!
3 years agoAppleton, WI
I super love how gentle this scrub is on my face and I am in LOVE with the scent?l! I typically buy fragrance free products because it's hot or miss with allergic reactions but I was fine with this one :). I'd wash my face 100 times a day with this cleanser if it wasn't overkill. I'd love to see a body wash in the same scent.
3 years ago
I love this stuff. It makes my face feel nice and clean without feeling dry and tight. It smells sooooo good! Unfortunately, it does not get my waterproof eye makeup off. I really love the scent: nice, clean, fresh. I really wish that it was a body wash or even a perfume.
a year ago
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Boosters Daily Scrub uploaded by Jay 💖.
I got a sample size of this in a subscription box,and I actually really like it! It smells clean and fresh,and it cleans my face well. It's never broken me out,and the sample lasted me a few weeks. I'd give this an 8/10 and would recommend!
6 months agoSt. Charles MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this daily face scrub! I use it twice a day (is what it recommends) and I notice that my face looks and feels so much more soft and smooth and it helps with my dry skin. I also notice that my makeup goes on great whenever I use this! I love this and I would definitely recommend!
a year agoBronx
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Boosters Daily Scrub uploaded by Milly M.
I bought this product like two months ago but i started using it like one month ago and it’s really makes me feel my skin clean but also a little bit dry but what I do is at night after wash my face with this daily scrub I use a moisturizer neutregena cream Neutrogena® Deep Moisture Night Cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...