10 colors available

BY NEUTROGENA

New i Health Skin Blush Blends Evenly Enhances Healthy Glow Enriched with Vitamin C Designed to blend evenly and instantly enhance skins healthy glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners. see more...

• I've hear that neutrogena has high quality produc...Be the first to answer!
  • So pigmented what? If you would like this blush has a person with l...1 Answers
  • I have like a tan brown skin would this look good on me ?2 Answers
Kay K.
Kay K.
Review for: 30 / Flushed
I got Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Blush in Flushed (#30) from a Crowdtap mission last year. I didn't have high expectations but the performance pleasantly surprised me. The warm pink shade complimented my brown skin very well and it didn't break me out. Also, it was very easy to blend which (common for this price point) is hard to come by.
Definitely a product I recommend!
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
I bought this in a lighter shade which was unfortunately too light for my tan skin tone. The product seems fairly pigmented and the formula is very smooth. The price is also great for the quantity of blush that you receive. I am also a fan of how simple the packaging is. It makes it easy to put a brush in it.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Review for: 20 / Vibrant
Went to the drug store looking for a blush that would compliment my skin and came across this one. It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way! Comes in several shades and doesn't make your blush too harsh, it's just right! i love Neutrogena products and it didn't make me breakout so much (:
Gabi S.
Gabi S.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Rosy
This blush blends really well with other products and it stayed on my face all day, and i have oily skin. It is a very pretty color and is very pigmented, not too bad for the price either. I would buy this product again and I'd like to try their other shades too.
Sarah Jane B.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
Review for: 20 / Vibrant
This is a good, strong blush. It is very dark, so I would not recommend it for anyone with a paler complexion. The pigment stays strong and does not fade thorughout the day. It does not feel heavy at all. For a bright pop of colour, this is your best bet.
Jess E.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: 40 / Bronzed
Great bronzer for people with sensitive skin; it won't clogged pores. It is a more warm shade, but doesn't look orange. Just gives a nice tan look for a healthy, natural glow. Also, good price for the product and I would recommend this to others.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
I have the Neutrogena Healthy skin
-sunrise glow 70
Its good for a light to medium skin color.
Has a little bit of glitter but its okay not too bad.
You can use it has a highlight too
Plus i got it for 1.00 so why not try it lol
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Ardmore, PA
Review for: 30 / Flushed
Bought the shade because it looked like the highly popular Jaclyn Hill face palette in pampelmousse. The blush is a beautiful vibrant color and very smooth and buttery. Not chalky at all and it's a great summer blush.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
Review for: 30 / Flushed
I love this color. And I love the formulas that Neutrogena uses. I'm not one for a dramatic blush, but this one is just perfect. Make sure you have your own good blush brush. Would definitely buy again once I run out.
katie s.
katie s.
Granville, IL
Review for: 50 / Luminous
I recently bought this blush because it was on sale at target and I've been loving this. i wear it almost everyday. it's very natural looking and i love that! super pigmented, great price. highly recommend. :)
xiomara c.
xiomara c.
Irving, TX
I have like a tan brown skin would this look good on me ?
ana o.
ana o.
So pigmented what? If you would like this blush has a person with light skin?
ANA S.
ANA S.
PIURA
I've hear that neutrogena has high quality products. I want t know how many tones of this blush there are?