BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Brighten up those cheeks. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested blush is designed to blend evenly and instantly enhance your skin's healthy glow. The powder technology incorporates advanced gel systems for easy application and soft feel.

Available in 5 shades. Use alone or blend them together for the perfect color mix:

• Rosy (Shade 10): Soft Pink Blush
  • Vibrant (Shade 20): Pink Blush
  • Flushed (Shade 30): Pinkish-Red Blush
  • Bronzed (Shade 40): Bronzer
  • Luminous (Shade 50): Illuminating Powder

How To Use

Apply along cheek bones and blend outward with fingers or a brush.

INGREDIENTS

Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, polyethylene, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, lauroyl lysine, squalane, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, silica, trimethylsiloxysilicate, ascorbyl palmitate, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ethylhexyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, isostearic acid, lecithin, polyhydroxystearic acid, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, sodium dehydroacetate.
May Also Contain: mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, yellow 5 lake, red 30 lake, carmine, ultramarines, red 28 lake, red 6, red 7 .

• I've hear that neutrogena has high quality products. I want t kno...1 Answers
  • So pigmented what? If you would like this blush has a person with...1 Answers
  • I have like a tan brown skin would this look good on me ?2 Answers
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blush
  • "this is a very nice bronzer. because of its pink tones, it can also be used as a blush. i find it to be very long lasting as well. " in 9 reviews
Kelsey B.
Review for: 50 / Luminous more...
I’m yet to try a Neutrogena product that I’m disappointed with. I found this blush on clearance at Walmart for $3 which was an incredible deal. The pigmentation is amazing ! I have very sensitive skin and a lot of makeup products cause my face to break out, but I have not had a problem since I started using this blush. I love the formula, it applies very smoothly and it blends out very easily. I have never tried a blush in this color, but I actually really love it. I will be buying more Neutrogena blushes in the future !
Charna H.
Review for: 20 / Vibrant more...
Maybe next time I should grab a different shade because I'm snow white pale and this stuff shows up instantly. But other than that this blends and applies like a dream and it looks so natural and pretty. It gives this nice flushed shade and there isn't some obnoxious amount of glitter making it look like blush for little girls like most brands. In my walmart it was closer to $13 which isn't bad but considering it's walmart I was a little surprised. I definitely want to try some of the other shades.
Kylie J.
De Soto, MO
Review for: Petal Glow Plastic Compact, 20 / Vibrant more...
The healthy skin blush is very shiny and bright. The pros are it looks amazing on you. The cons are it comes out and is very breakable. This brush is long lasting and can keep it on all day long. I would definitely buy this product again.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Review for: 20 / Vibrant more...
I love this blush. It’s creamy, smooth and very pigmented. This is my current favorite everyday blush. It gives subtle yet beautiful, natural glow. At this price point, this is a steal. I would recommend to anyone.
Jenna B.
Love how natural the product looks on the skin. It is super pigmented and leaves you with a cute flirty pop of color to your cheeks. I️ like to use this when I’m going for a more natural look. Would recommend to anyone!
Alexandra P.
This was my go to for the last couple months of 2017. It has a lot of kickup and is powdery when you dip your brush in but gives you this natural looking flush of color. I really like the color Rosy. It's around $10 at the drugstore but try to buy on a sale for a cheaper price! Will definitely repurchase!
Jennifer S.
Hammond, LA
Review for: Rosy more...
Its light and goes on smoothly. I bought 10 rosy and I absolutely love it. You don't have to use a lot and the color is beautiful. I will definitely be purchasing again. Very happy with it
Kylie R.
Yuma
Review for: 20 / Vibrant more...
I wasn’t sure about the color of this blush because it looks insanely pink but it is absolutely beautiful it is very pigmented and is true to color! Be careful with it and go in a light hand!
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
Neutrogena is my favorite skin product line! They work so well. The blush is very shimmery and natural once I apply it. Which I love for summer and spring looks!
Bella M.
Review for: Rosy more...
Really is not one of the best, I buy it thinking it would be a good choice but the texture is not good, the color is very pale. The size is ok for the price. my skin is tanned and definitely this is not the place for me blush. I hope to have better luck with other Neutrogena products.
xiomara c.
Irving, TX
I have like a tan brown skin would this look good on me ?
ana o.
So pigmented what? If you would like this blush has a person with light skin?
ANA S.
PIURA
I've hear that neutrogena has high quality products. I want t know how many tones of this blush there are?