• Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends Sunkissed
  • Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends Pure

BY NEUTROGENA

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use:

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I’m in love with this bronzer. It’s so smooth and blendable on the skin. The color is perfect and it’s affordable. Last all day on my skin and it’s easily accessible. I will continue to purchase and also recommend to others.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
I love these beautiful sunkissed colors as a brozer/contour 😍 The colors are so pigmented and blend so well. Beautiful finish and coverage and gives gorgeous natural glow! Definitely worth it. I would buy again.
🌠Lupit@ 💕.
Calexico, CA
Purchased at: CVS
One of my favorites on this moment. Me agrada mucho el look que le aporta a mis mejillas. It offer your skin a natural bronze. Love it 😁💖
Melgie C.
Hilliard, OH
I really love this product! It works great on my skin and always has that NATURAL look. For me, its the BEST bronzer ever- it simply awesome and a must-have item for me. I highly recommend this product to everyone. Great stuff!
Mo K.
Nyack , NY
LOVE THIS BRONZER! This is a review on the bronze shade, sunkissed. It is the perfect matte warm tone. It is extremely pigmented, I just swirl my brush around all four quads once and get the perfect amount of product. It is buildable and blends out easily on top of many different foundations. It has become my favorite bronzer and will definitely be buying again.
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI
This blush gives me healthy looking skin by blending 4 perfect shades. It goes on smooth and doesn't appear too heavy or cakey. It is the perfect glow for my cheeks.
shawna o.
i purchased the bronzer in the shade "sunkissed" after watching and hearing casey holmes rave about it ! i have to say i'm pleasantly surprised by how pigmented this drugstore bronzer is ! i was a little worried at first because in the store it did look very orange , but once you swirl your brush in all four of the matte colors and apply it to the skin it does give you a very natural "Sunkissed" look!  i use it everyday with different foundations and different shades because i do self tan and it looks beautiful  no matter what ! Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
Danielle F.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love LOVE love this blush! Love how the colors blend and jow I can add some pop to mt cheeks. This product comes in a few different colors, reds as well as your browns. Easy to apply and use, also comes with own brush.
Rosanny J.
Doral, FL
This blush looks so natural on the skin, it's affordable and durable, love that the shades of the palette blend together and still looks so good, it has a good price, and I would recommend this to other!!!
mireya l.
El Paso, TX
I have oily skin and leaves a matte finish shines not come out during the day, if I recommend it for everyday use
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
S. C.
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?