• Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends Sunkissed
  • Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends Pure

BY NEUTROGENA

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use:

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends

Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Christina M.
East Tawakoni
I am wanting to order more that is for sure....this product make my skin look healthy, happy and radiant. I will be buying more of this product and many more that is for sure. Glad I decided to try a new product instead of sticking to the old stuff or nothing at all. Very satisfied.
Morgan B.
Sherwood, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sunkissed more...
I love this bronzer! I got the shade sun kissed and it looks so natural bronzed radiance. It applies easily and blends out beautifully. It has a matte finish. Build up very easily. All around a great bronzer, one of my favorite. Very affordable.
Willa G.
Purchased at: CVS
Great multiplayer but they discontinued my favorite color palette this is a close second stays on all day
JamesAlbert d.
fort worth
I love Neutrogena  products.  They always make my skin look young and healthy.  The colors always matches my skin tones.
Natasha U.
TORONTO
Purchased at: Walmart
Made the are under my eyes look splotchy, I like this powder everywhere else only in combination with a setting spray (matte). would not repurchase.
Alison A.
Centreville, VA
The bronzer shade in this packaging is a HIDDEN GEM of the drugstore. It is the perfect undertone and shade for fair-medium skintones. Blends amazing and builds amazing. Ive hit pan on this twice.
Juliana G.
Nürnberg
Review for: Clean more...
I never hit the pan on this kind of products because I always find a better one... This one is surely getting replaced for another. The skin looks airbrushed, it looks very natural and healthy. Love it!
🌠Lupit@ 💕.
Calexico, CA
Purchased at: CVS
One of my favorites on this moment. Me agrada mucho el look que le aporta a mis mejillas. It offer your skin a natural bronze. Love it 😁💖
Brittany J.
Review for: Sunkissed more...
Shade range for these are very poor, so my cheeks tend to look a little darker (more orange) than I’d like, but I do think this is great for sensitive skin. I use this everyday, as it doesn’t cause me to break out!
Kelsey M.
I have used this bronzer for about a year now. I love the natural bronzed sunkissed color it gives to my face. It doesn't clog pores and it blends out nicely. Highly recommend.
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
S. C.
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?