• Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends Sunkissed
  • Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends Pure

BY NEUTROGENA

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use:

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends

Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
sheniel m.
Homestead, FL
This really does control my shine, it feels amazing on my skin and it is so affordable ! i would buy this again
Kimberly J.
Asheboro, NC
Review for: Clean more...
Love this stuff it is soo amazing I would recommend this to anyone who has oil and acne problems I think you would love it
Sophia P.
Garden Grove, CA
Awesome powder to use for touching up throughout the day and initially setting your makeup as well. Not bad for the price, don't recommend using the brush that comes with the compact. It's kinda rough.
Bethany D.
Review for: Clean more...
This powder is great. The beauty of this product is the separate colours. You can either blend the colours or mix and match to find your perfect shade. It is a light powder for more of a day use or for someone who prefers a lighter powder and doesn't last very long.
Nabil V.
This powder is not very translucent. I wish there were a bunch of different shades of this powder. Unless I didn't see the other ones. This powder feels a bit heavy on my face since I have an oily complexion.
Marsha P.
Redmond, Oregon
I have a more olive skin tone and found this to be a little light for me so I passed it on to daughter who has pale skin and she loved. The colors blend perfectly and it looks great on her. While this is not the colors for me it is still a great product that lasts and is quality
Cedkira F.
Review for: Clean more...
Very good for the skin will not break you out and is very good for traveling easy to put on and easy to take off.
Luiza O.
Centreville, VA
Review for: Clean more...
Awesome, because for people like me (oil skin) is very good. I Can use and when I'm sweating never happen
Andrea M.
Love this stuff. Powder is Great!! I can just put it on and go out and feel great about myself. I am 44 and use this. And my daughter that is 21 also uses it. And looks great using it. I would def recommend this to everyone I know. I picked this up at Rite Aid.
Ginger H.
Shreveport, LA
The overall color is great and blends into my skin nicely for a light shine reduction powder. It is not heavy and is in no way a "foundation/powder" that you would use for cover up. It's just a nice light dusting to reduce shine.
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
S. C.
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?