• Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends Sunkissed
  • Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends Pure

BY NEUTROGENA

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use:

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends

Start your review of Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Alexis V.
Peoria
It’s not all that it gets the job done but I don’t pick it up every time that I’m in need to add blush . But I will say it’s great for a natural look . They brush it comes with sucks honestly it does nothing for me .
Abril A.
Saint Charles, SD
Review for: Clean more...
It says it oil control but no its not ? Well as for me . It didn't work , my face was still oily ! 😭
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This powder made me break out. I don't know why or what it could it be. I wanted to love it but it was not for me.
Emma H.
Overland Park, KS
Very orange streaky and I wouldn't pay a dollar for this. I used this awhile back and it stayed on for maybe 15 minutes. it's so dry. you have to use so much to get any color and the color is orange. not bronzed orange. I was completely unsatisfied with this product. I don't recommend it.
Kristin H.
Syracuse, NY
Just wasn't a fan. Left a white film that didn't photograph well and washed me out. Wouldn't buy again
Itzel S.
Orange, CA
It makes me sweat so much I don't like it it doesn't control my oil but I like it u shouldn't try it
Elizabeth J.
Hyattsville, MD
I purchased this powder to set my makeup and it made me look so white with a ghost contrast when taking flash pictures. If you are a women of color I would recommend purchasing the urban decay oil control powder as it does not give you flash back.
Lacey H.
South Amboy, NJ
Absolutely did not like this it did nothing for my skin and just sat on too
Kiara J.
Omaha, NE
Definitely did not work out for me , I wish it would've been a better product I would've loved to give good advice and recommend for others
Amber H.
Lincoln, NE
This did nothing, did not even give any coverage. and doesn't smell the greatest either. to this back to the store
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
S. C.
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?