• Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends Sunkissed
  • Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends Pure

BY NEUTROGENA

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use:

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Annalisia😜 C.
New Bedford
Review for: Sunkissed more...
This bronzer feels so light on the skin and gives me that nice natural looking glow that love
Kelsey M.
I have used this bronzer for about a year now. I love the natural bronzed sunkissed color it gives to my face. It doesn't clog pores and it blends out nicely. Highly recommend.
Amanda F.
Saint Petersburg
Review for: Clean more...
One of my favorite bronzers! I’be had mine for over a year and there’s still soo much left! It’s very easy to blend and is pretty long lasting. I use this product everyday! I would 100% recommend trying it out!
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,279 reviews
Review for: Pure, Sunkissed, Clean more...
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Samantha i.
I absolutely love this bronzer! It is very buildable and doesn't get patchy upon application. It is very pigmented and has a pretty warm undertone but looks great on my fair skin. It has a nice matte finish but also gives your skin a healthy, warm glow. I recommend this!
Gaby M.
Canyon country
MY FAVORITE BRONZER OF ALL TIME!! ive hit pan on mine like 2 months ago and need to buy a new one cause ive tried so many different bronzers and this by far is my favorite. It makes you look like youve been kissed by sun and naturally tanned. it blends out so easily. Such a beautiful bronzer and worth every penny
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Review for: Sunkissed more...
It's pretty difficult for me to find a good bronzer that I like and this is one of them. It doesn't include talc and the color looks so natural on the skin. I love it! Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Melissa C.
Reserve, LA
Perfect blend of colors to contour with highlights and low tones for a prefect bronzer. Easy to apply and very light weight.
Caroline B.
I love this bronzer!!!! I use the "sunkissed" shade. It stays on all day and my favorite part is it does not make me look orange!!!!! It is pigmented so you don't need a lot, which makes it last longer. Highly recommend!!!
Heidi B.
My new favorite blush! It goes on flawlessly and looks radiant! I really love how it makes my skin feel and that is such a plus. As a bonus it is long lasting!
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
S. C.
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?