BY NEUTROGENA

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use:

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Mayela S.
Compton, CA
I have the bronzer from Neutrogena it's super amazing I love the finish is not to orange is not shiny at all the Supermatte it stay for a long time on the skin Ever since I was in high school I have Been purchasing this product i'm so in love I will keep it re-purchasing this product
Bárbara S.
Miami, Florida

For oily skin it is excellent. It is durable and oil contrala your face you see when you least expect it . Neutrogena is a durarera brand and serving a good function in the face.
Italia M.
San Luis, AZ
My face gets super oily during the day and this amazing translucent powder help control it all day I can just put on top of makeup or reapply it sometimes and works like magic.
Ingrid T.
Arkansas City, KS
I had a friend recommend this blush to me. First off, everyone's skin is different. For some reason my face would feel dry. I did apply moisturizer but it just did not make it better for me. The blush had a great satin look and feel to it.
Zoe J.
West Chester, OH
Couldn't live without this product. Take it every where I go I recommend for everyone with oily skin. It's translucent but I don't recommend if you're very pale if does have a tiny to it. #backyardbash
Christyna G.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Clean more...
I have combination skin that tends to dry out occasionally but can get pretty greasy in the summer. I bought this for the first time last summer, and while it was long lasting, it did dry my skin out a bit too much. I would recommend it more for someone with true oily skin!
I love this pallet it's great for sensitive skin I highly recommend it it's a very easy to apply and it comes with beautiful neutral colors and it's great for oily skin and adds sun protection I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend that you give it a try
Jennifer L.
Lancaster, NY
Review for: Clean more...
I tried this power due to my heavily oiled t zone and nothing else really has tamed it. I do believe this has gotten my oil down by about 75% but after applying makeup at 7am then checking around 3, I have a bit more oil than I'd still like. It definitely helps though.
Ashani D.
Waldorf, MD
I tried the Neutrohena Healthy Skin blends and it work okay. It applied somewhat of a sun protection . Pros good quality cons pricey. My makeup stays in place all day and i recommend it to others
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I love the bronzer version of this powder. It helps perk up my skin when I'm looking especially pale. It blends in perfectly with my skin tone and goes on smoothly. I would definitely recommend it.
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
S. C.
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?
Ani A.
Tujunga
Nutrogena healthy skin blend??? Actually good?Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
Is this good or nah? I have one of this but never use it :(