BY NEUTROGENA

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use:

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Elicia G.
Lake Wales, FL
I love this product is really good for me some sun protection but I have oily skin and I feel like it combat my oily skin so that a plus for me and it's really easy to apply and I will be buying this product again
Lexie R.
Leonardsville, NY
Finally finally finally!! A powder that actually controls my horrible oily skin! Completely matte adds little to no color which I love but you can build up the color. So easy to use and quick! Always keep in my purse. Will buy over and over again
Kenia S.
Oceanside , CA
This powder can definitely be used as a setting powder for everyday makeup looks. This was actually my first ever translucent powder and it was always just amazing. Would recommend for all the makeup beginners.
Krista H.
I use this everyday over my CC cream to keep from getting shiny. It's super reasonably priced and it feels very light!! It's also nice and compact, so I can throw it in my purse and use again mid-day if needed.
Kerlly M.
Ridgefield Park, NJ
For a oily skin control this a great option to pick up. Not expensive at all wich is a huge plus and is really helpful. Can be used in any tips of skin because is translucent. Highly recommended. Great purchase
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
Ack! This is my favorite blush of all time! I wish it wasn't so darn pricey, but other than that, I have no complaints! I have combination skin, so my cheeks tend to dry out despite my oily T-zone, but this product didn't dry me out or make me break out as other powder blushes have. Love it!
Nabil V.
This powder is not very translucent. I wish there were a bunch of different shades of this powder. Unless I didn't see the other ones. This powder feels a bit heavy on my face since I have an oily complexion.
Brandi L.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Clean more...
Like this to keep my oil under control for at least six hours when at work it a little pricer for a drugstore Translucent pressed powder it works especially for oily skin don't use a lot cause it does give a flash back a sort of white cast
Sophia P.
Garden Grove, CA
Awesome powder to use for touching up throughout the day and initially setting your makeup as well. Not bad for the price, don't recommend using the brush that comes with the compact. It's kinda rough.
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
I love this powder! I use it to set my liquid foundation, and find that it goes on sheer, but the coverage lasts all day. It does help to control the oily T-zone issues I have with my combination skin. The varied palette gives good coverage and blends really well with my skin.
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
S. C.
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?
Ani A.
Tujunga
Nutrogena healthy skin blend??? Actually good?Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
Is this good or nah? I have one of this but never use it :(