BY NEUTROGENA

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use:

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Amanda Y.
Review for: Pure more...
This works just like any other blush it gives you nice and rosy cheeks with a bit of highlighting shimmer that lasts. Don’t put on too much though because it can be overpowering. It is easy to blend with a simple brush but is a bit powdery when applying.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
Review for: Other more...
I use this beautiful blush, I love that it has a difference in colors that all blend together when you apply. It's long lasting and has a perfect blend. It can be a nice warm tone or you can use a little extra for a more dramatic look.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I’m in love with this bronzer. It’s so smooth and blendable on the skin. The color is perfect and it’s affordable. Last all day on my skin and it’s easily accessible. I will continue to purchase and also recommend to others.
Amanda F.
Saint Petersburg
Review for: Clean more...
One of my favorite bronzers! I’be had mine for over a year and there’s still soo much left! It’s very easy to blend and is pretty long lasting. I use this product everyday! I would 100% recommend trying it out!
Courtney W.
Loveeee this bronzer! The name fits perfectly because it really does look like you've been kissed by the sun! It's very easy to blend out and gives you the prettiest bronze look. Definitely would recommend!
Alison A.
Centreville, VA
The bronzer shade in this packaging is a HIDDEN GEM of the drugstore. It is the perfect undertone and shade for fair-medium skintones. Blends amazing and builds amazing. Ive hit pan on this twice.
Emmy M.
Lightweight but with good coverage. I like how it has a few colors that blend together. It lasts most of the day. I have bought this product several times and will buy again. It is moderately priced.
Tara T.
Santa Fe, TX
Love this stuff. I have it in the light pink shade (shown) and in the bronzer shade. I really love the bronzer shade. I have purchased several of them, but now that I am almost out cannot seem to find these at my local CVS anymore. Hoping they are not discontinued. Never had an issue with these cause irritation or breakouts, and many blushes/bronzers can irritate my skin. I also like using the individual shades for eye colors. Very pretty on the eyes!
shawna o.
i purchased the bronzer in the shade "sunkissed" after watching and hearing casey holmes rave about it ! i have to say i'm pleasantly surprised by how pigmented this drugstore bronzer is ! i was a little worried at first because in the store it did look very orange , but once you swirl your brush in all four of the matte colors and apply it to the skin it does give you a very natural "Sunkissed" look!  i use it everyday with different foundations and different shades because i do self tan and it looks beautiful  no matter what ! Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
Ashley W.
I’m a member of the Crowdtap NEUTROGENA® rewards program, and NEUTROGENA® sent me a sample of its NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Blends in color (10).

My main concern is that I tend to get shiny - fast - in my T-zone, and I love the way this powder keeps oil under control without looking/feeling cakey. I've worn it both over BB cream and on bare skin, and both ways, it adds the most subtle glow and keeps my skin from getting shiny. I've gone an entire day (putting it on around 7:30 a.m. to taking it off at bedtime) and not had to reapply once!
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
S. C.
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?
Ani A.
Tujunga
Nutrogena healthy skin blend??? Actually good?Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
Is this good or nah? I have one of this but never use it :(