BY NEUTROGENA

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use:

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
I've been using this a very long time, love it! Blends great & stays on good throughout your day.
Anai T.
This one is great for oily skin i love using this product wehenver i apply makeuo fora night iut
Xyomara R.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Clean more...
Love that this product has different blends to work with your skin and it does control oily skin.
Samantha F.
Orwell, OH
It doesn't appear blochy, it's a nice finishing touch Over a concealer. I recommend this product
autumn g.
Manchester, IA
Works nicely. Good powder. Feels like nothing on the face. Very lightweight. Helps control my oil
Lizza C.
Deltona, FL
Just love it! Great product with texture and pigments! I want to buy more because i just love it
Taijsha B.
Coralville, IA
It a powder that holds my oily parts of my face. Yes honey I has to have it on. It gets my right
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY
Review for: Clean more...
I did like this because I am oily, but it didn't help me from breaking out or clogging my pores.
Celastine H.
Review for: Clean more...
This covers up my oil perfectly, works great to carry in a purse and reapply throughout the day.
Heidy F.
This blush is amazing I wear it everyday!!!! Ladies get one I recommend this you won't regret it
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
S. C.
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?
Ani A.
Tujunga
Nutrogena healthy skin blend??? Actually good?Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
Is this good or nah? I have one of this but never use it :(