BY NEUTROGENA

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use:

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Kristin H.
Syracuse, NY
Just wasn't a fan. Left a white film that didn't photograph well and washed me out. Wouldn't buy again
Nancy T.
It does help with oil control but it doesn't cover much. I was hoping for more coverage from a powder.
Marlene G.
AMARILLO, Texas
Review for: Clean more...
I love this IT CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR SKIN IT FOR OIL TREATMENT it my favorite pls try it is worth it
Itzel S.
Orange, CA
It makes me sweat so much I don't like it it doesn't control my oil but I like it u shouldn't try it
Karlee C.
Portland, TN
Review for: Clean more...
Oh my gosh this is like the bestest thing ever I love so so much and u will love to. Love it

Love it
Kelly R.
Sterling , MA
Love this! So lightweight and great for combo or sensitive skin! Price is really reasonable as well!
Michelle M.
Super light, doesn't pack on, and gives me a very natural, even looking skin tone. Love this product!
Abril A.
Saint Charles, SD
Review for: Clean more...
It says it oil control but no its not ? Well as for me . It didn't work , my face was still oily ! 😭
Kate R.
This is wonderful. If you get a darker shade it can also work as a light bronzer for you as well!
Beatriz R.
Whittier, CA
Was singing on that I'm so glad that somebody would do that I don't love them so much for listening
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
S. C.
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?
Ani A.
Tujunga
Nutrogena healthy skin blend??? Actually good?Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
Is this good or nah? I have one of this but never use it :(