BY NEUTROGENA

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use:

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Heather S.
Lutherville, Md
By far my favorite! I have been using it for years and it feels so lightweight on my skin. Stays on all day too.
Emily M.
Chandler, AZ
I got this at wal mart and it was a pretty good price for the brand. I love the colors and it applies very well.
Linda T.
I have oily skin and this helps tremendously at keeping my face matte. I touch up at lunch time and that's it.
sheniel m.
Homestead, FL
This really does control my shine, it feels amazing on my skin and it is so affordable ! i would buy this again
Maya N.
Review for: Sunkissed more...
This gives such a great sun kissed look, not too warm either. Will give you just enough color to fake a tan.
Margie B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Clean more...
Grwat you should buy its awesome. I love it for my face. Acaliable at local walgreens for cheap. Great brand
Katherine O.
Newark, DE
I love this bronzer. It is matte so nice for all over the face or contouring. Gives you a nice blinded look.
Raiyah H.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Clean more...
I love this stuff because it's not just a normal powder it also gives you a subtle hint of color to your skin
Samantha S.
Germantown, TN
Works really well and blends perfectly so I don't have to worry about spending a lot of time doing my makeup.
Maliha F.
Skokie, IL
I swipe across the palette for the best blush blend. I love it!!!! sometimes I use it for my eye in emergency
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
S. C.
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?
Ani A.
Tujunga
Nutrogena healthy skin blend??? Actually good?Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
Is this good or nah? I have one of this but never use it :(