BY NEUTROGENA

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use:

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Elizabeth M.
Fresno, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I have heard good things about it so I might just have to try it out and see if it works for me.
Stefanie S.
Peotone, IL
This makes my oily skin less gross looking and set my makeup perfectly. I never had a problem with it caking or looking layered.
Starr C.
Kenosha, WI
This powder gives me that natural no makeup look. it dosen't break me out. this powder also gives me that healthy fresh& pretty.
Connie P.
Controls oil very well and applies nicely on the skin. Overall a good product for the price, keeps shine down throughout the day
Melissa C.
Reserve, LA
Perfect blend of colors to contour with highlights and low tones for a prefect bronzer. Easy to apply and very light weight.
Alisha H.
I haven’t used blush in a while. I usually use bronzer now. I used this when I did wear blush and it was a light nice color.
Brooke S.
Traverse City, MI
This product is amazing and keeps my face from getting oily for hours after applying. I would highly recommend this product!
Yesenia B.
I don't typically wear makeup but when I do I basically prefer it look as if I'm not wearing any so this powder works great.
patricia r.
Mc Gregor, TX
I love this one i have this one and its great and its awesome on my skin but at the same time it blends well and looks good
Kimberly J.
Asheboro, NC
Review for: Clean more...
Love this stuff it is soo amazing I would recommend this to anyone who has oil and acne problems I think you would love it
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
S. C.
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?
Ani A.
Tujunga
Nutrogena healthy skin blend??? Actually good?Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
Is this good or nah? I have one of this but never use it :(