BY NEUTROGENA

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use:

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Tracy T.
Great for those with especially oily skin!
This product can set your makeup and is specialized to absorb excess shine. Great necessity for your makeup bag.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I love this blush. it's got 4 panels that blend together for the perfect amount of color that's sheer and not too thick. especially for my light skin.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
This is great to throw in your purse for daily touch-ups. It dries out any oily skin, but eventually gets oily itself. The product is kind of a cycle.
Emmalee S.
The little brush that comes with this product is crap. It doesn’t pick up product at all. The powder itself goes on cakey and doesn’t control oil well.
Kenia A.
Bueno primeramente me encanta este producto ya que mi piel es grasa es recommendable para esas chicas que padecen del mismo problema de los recomiendo
Regan W.
Review for: Clean more...
I love this product! It gives the most natural glow to the skin. I use this all the time, and I would recommend this to any one of all skin types!
Emily V.
Alton, VA
This is the first thing I put on after my foundation as it is a great setting powder! You can't even tells it's there and it has a great matt look
AMANDA S.
GREENFIELD TWP
I love this product I highly recommend purchasing it great price I loved the results would it definitely buy over and over again absolutely love it
Morgan W.
Wilmington, NC
My best friend had really oily skin. She used this once and her son became bright and beautiful. It have looked oily since using this product.
Alba C.
Falls Church, VA
I love this product because it really does help with the oily part especially the T zone area I would definitely recommend it and buy it again
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
S. C.
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?
Ani A.
Tujunga
Nutrogena healthy skin blend??? Actually good?Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
Is this good or nah? I have one of this but never use it :(