BY NEUTROGENA

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use:

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Bridget C.
I love the color selection and the fact that it is not a overly heavy powder. It blends beautifully and makes my skin look very natural but without looking oily.
pamela s.
Bellevue, KY
This is my go to make up fix! I don't wear much makeup but this is a daily routine for me. It brightens up my face, looks natural, and stays on all day! # rosiecheeks #makeuproutine
Laurel Y.
Sparta, WI
It provides nice even coverage when applied with a kabuki brush. The brush that comes with it is worthless. It really matches my skin. It is my favorite of all powders I have ever tried.
Me gusta mucho el producto me da un brillo natural muy lindo totalmente recommendado x aquella personas que quieran un brillo natural en su rostro y aparte un buen precio
Daniela B.
I love this blends because it's healthy to my skin, because I have so many problem to skin. And it's very natural for me. And you are 100% that the color what do you see in the picture is the same of the product
Heidi B.
My new favorite blush! It goes on flawlessly and looks radiant! I really love how it makes my skin feel and that is such a plus. As a bonus it is long lasting!
Ronda T.
Big Rapids, MI
Easy to apply. Nicely compact case. Goes on easily. Give good coverage without seeming thick on skin. Helps with shine. Leaves skin looking radiant & smooth.
Celeste M.
Oxnard, CA
this helps with my oily skin . it makes my face look new and nice glow. it makes my comfortable and confident that my oily skin is under control and hidden
Tracy T.
Great for those with especially oily skin!
This product can set your makeup and is specialized to absorb excess shine. Great necessity for your makeup bag.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
Review for: Clean more...
I love neutragena products. They always help keep my skin clear of blemishes and I have always struggled with finding products that don't make me breakout!
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
S. C.
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?
Ani A.
Tujunga
Nutrogena healthy skin blend??? Actually good?Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
Is this good or nah? I have one of this but never use it :(