3 varieties available
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:
- Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
- Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
- Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance
How To Use:
- For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
- For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush
Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7see more...
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
- "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
- "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
- "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
- "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
- "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
The brush is terrible. The colors mixed together are great found it once on clearance in Ukta. I really really really wish I can find it again. I would buy ten or so of them. It's great value and good product
Great blush! I usually go for darker shades but this gives me a natural and healthy blush. Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look.
Didn't really keep any oiliness at bay. Also, no matter how much I used it always made my face look cakey and would settle around my nose and into my pores which is not an attractive look, lemme tell ya.
I really love this blush since you can choose to focus on one shade or blend them all into a pretty tan pink which is exactly the shade I go for since I have pretty tan skin
I bought this product because i thought it would blend really well, and it does! i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink
Love, love, love this stuff! It's always on me, weither in my backpack, my camera bag, or my back pocket. It's perfect for making my subjects look a little brighter
I lovee it its so amazing everyone should buy it you will be happy that you did i promise the way it makes your skin feel and look is amazing i would buy it e eryday if i could
I have been using this bronzer for years! It blends really well and last all day. The color payoff it gives is so natural. This shade is great for my medium skin tone
Yes! It helps my makeup stay in place ALL DAY Yes! Absolutely yes. If you want your makeup to really stay in place all day, this will do exactly as it claims to. You don't need to use a lot either to get your best results.
Q & A
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?
Is this good or nah? I have one of this but never use it :(
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos