BY NEUTROGENA

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use:

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Christina M.
East Tawakoni
I am wanting to order more that is for sure....this product make my skin look healthy, happy and radiant. I will be buying more of this product and many more that is for sure. Glad I decided to try a new product instead of sticking to the old stuff or nothing at all. Very satisfied.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a cute little bronzer to keep in your purse for touch ups or to keep in a travel bag. But it just doesn't work for me as a daily bronzer. I have very tan skin considering I live in Florida but my face is pale due to SPF in makeup. So I need a really pigmented bronzer, and this just doesnt do it for me. I feel that this is more of just a radiance powder that adds a slight bronzing effect, which would work perfectly for people with pale skin tones who don't need high pigment in their bronzer & are just looking for a slight glow. I do like the fact that it's enriched with vitamin C and other Botanical conditioners and that the pallet has four different tones to it. One thing that really threw me off was the directions. The directions say blend bronzer together and apply along cheekbones with fingers or a brush. I personally have never heard of anybody applying a powder bronzer with their fingers (creme bronzer is a different story) ... Or just on their cheek bones unless it's for a contouring effect, which is another thing that leads me to believe that it's more of just a radiance powder. This size also throws me off. I keep this in my purse with my compact brush just in case I need a quick touch up here or there & that's all I ever use it for but I hardly use it at all. I understand what Neutrogena was trying to do here....but it is just not for me.
Morgan B.
Sherwood, AR
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sunkissed more...
I love this bronzer! I got the shade sun kissed and it looks so natural bronzed radiance. It applies easily and blends out beautifully. It has a matte finish. Build up very easily. All around a great bronzer, one of my favorite. Very affordable.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Review for: Sunkissed more...
It's pretty difficult for me to find a good bronzer that I like and this is one of them. It doesn't include talc and the color looks so natural on the skin. I love it! Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got this blush on a whim, since I had a coupon, I thought I probably would just throw into my makeup collection and use it every once in a while, here we are years later and this blush is one of my go to‘s as far as contouring and blushing. The color fits really well with my skin tone it blends great and the color is just amazing. It’s great for bronzing and for pinking up my cheeks. Very affordable and it’s drugstore !
Gaby M.
Canyon country
MY FAVORITE BRONZER OF ALL TIME!! ive hit pan on mine like 2 months ago and need to buy a new one cause ive tried so many different bronzers and this by far is my favorite. It makes you look like youve been kissed by sun and naturally tanned. it blends out so easily. Such a beautiful bronzer and worth every penny
Samantha i.
I absolutely love this bronzer! It is very buildable and doesn't get patchy upon application. It is very pigmented and has a pretty warm undertone but looks great on my fair skin. It has a nice matte finish but also gives your skin a healthy, warm glow. I recommend this!
Brittany J.
Review for: Sunkissed more...
Shade range for these are very poor, so my cheeks tend to look a little darker (more orange) than I’d like, but I do think this is great for sensitive skin. I use this everyday, as it doesn’t cause me to break out!
Alyssa R.
I love this blush palette because you can choose all the colors or just one ! I use the lighter tones when I am looking for more of a daytime look and darker for when the lighting is going to be low!
Blade B.
Review for: Other more...
Has no pigmentation at all no matter how much product you apply, only thing this product can do is make your face cakey and gross feeling. I would not recommend this to anyone or even buy again, a trash product
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
S. C.
What blend of shade does it give? Orange vs. pink ? Or naturally palette?
Ani A.
Tujunga
Nutrogena healthy skin blend??? Actually good?Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
Is this good or nah? I have one of this but never use it :(