Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:
- Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
- Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
- Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance
How To Use
- For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
- For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush
Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7see more...
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
- "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
- "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
- "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
- "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
My main concern is that I tend to get shiny - fast - in my T-zone, and I love the way this powder keeps oil under control without looking/feeling cakey. I've worn it both over BB cream and on bare skin, and both ways, it adds the most subtle glow and keeps my skin from getting shiny. I've gone an entire day (putting it on around 7:30 a.m. to taking it off at bedtime) and not had to reapply once!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos