Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends

Give your skin a natural glow. Enriched with Vitamin C and botanical conditioners, our dermatologist-tested bronzer blush powder is easy to apply and leaves your skin looking radiant and feeling soft, healthy and natural. They’re available in a variety of shades designed for use on many skin tones. Use one or blend the bronzer and blush together for a naturally-enhanced look:

• Clean (Shade 10): Translucent powder to help control oil and shine
  • Pure (Shade 20): Blush designed to provide illuminating healthy color
  • Sunkissed (Shade 30): Bronzer designed to give a natural bronzing radiance

How To Use

• For shades 10 Clean and 20 Pure: Blend shades together and apply to face with fingers or a brush.
  • For shade 30 Sunkissed: Blend shades together and apply along cheek bones in an outward motion with fingers or a brush

Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Squalane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate,ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Sodium Dehydroacetate Also May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Carmine, Ultramarines, Red 28 Lake, Red 6, Red 7

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Blends
  • "Not super dramatic but really good for a more subtle, "no-makeup-but-not-really" look. " in 1 review
  • "i really like how it looks on tan skin tones and it doesn't make your whole face look pink" in 1 review
  • "it's light and works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "It blends really well & gives a true natural look." in 1 review
  • "Provides just the right amount of color for my pale skin tone." in 1 review
Shelby T.
I don't know why I can only find the blush and not the foundation, maybe they don't make it anymore?? Which sucks because mind just ran out, and I LOVED this stuff. I don't usually use a pressed powder on my face but this one changed my mind! Borrowed it from my friend one day, and never could give it back! Lol guess I might have to settle for just the blush now, but if that foundation is still out there somebody please let me know!!! 😁
Alexis V.
It’s not all that it gets the job done but I don’t pick it up every time that I’m in need to add blush . But I will say it’s great for a natural look . They brush it comes with sucks honestly it does nothing for me .
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
Review for: Other more...
I use this beautiful blush, I love that it has a difference in colors that all blend together when you apply. It's long lasting and has a perfect blend. It can be a nice warm tone or you can use a little extra for a more dramatic look.
Liz A.
Review for: Other more...
It's beautiful I have pure 22 which is an amazing color it looks so good with my make up and it's light it works good on different skin tones and it last quiet a bit I recommend it to everyone . I would definitely buy it again
Adriana R.
This blush is really light. I think that if you're too pale then it's not going to show and it's not very buildable. I had to use another blush on top of it because it wasn't enough. I would recommend for like a makeshift matte highlighter.
Danielle F.
green sea, SC
I love LOVE love this blush! Love how the colors blend and jow I can add some pop to mt cheeks. This product comes in a few different colors, reds as well as your browns. Easy to apply and use, also comes with own brush.
Brittany M.
Doral, FL
This blush looks so natural on the skin, it's affordable and durable, love that the shades of the palette blend together and still looks so good, it has a good price, and I would recommend this to other!!!
Elly Q.
8 years, I have made sure I keep stocked and locked with these babies. This is the best finish ever, I have super oily skin 3 kids and no time to spare. This makes sure I look at the best a 7 all the time which is a 10 in my mommy book. Love this
Tara T.
Santa Fe, TX
Love this stuff. I have it in the light pink shade (shown) and in the bronzer shade. I really love the bronzer shade. I have purchased several of them, but now that I am almost out cannot seem to find these at my local CVS anymore. Hoping they are not discontinued. Never had an issue with these cause irritation or breakouts, and many blushes/bronzers can irritate my skin. I also like using the individual shades for eye colors. Very pretty on the eyes!
Ashley W.
Review for: Healthy Skin Blends Translucent Oil Control Powder, Clean 10 more...
I’m a member of the Crowdtap NEUTROGENA® rewards program, and NEUTROGENA® sent me a sample of its NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Blends in color (10).

My main concern is that I tend to get shiny - fast - in my T-zone, and I love the way this powder keeps oil under control without looking/feeling cakey. I've worn it both over BB cream and on bare skin, and both ways, it adds the most subtle glow and keeps my skin from getting shiny. I've gone an entire day (putting it on around 7:30 a.m. to taking it off at bedtime) and not had to reapply once!
S. C.
Where can I find this product? Sold out everywhere...
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
What's your rating on this product?? Is it as good as they say it is?
Nancy G.
Does it blend well? I've never heard of this product.
Miranda L.
Does anyone recommend this powder?
Can this product be used as a final setting product? Also wondering if it is known to clog pores, don't want to break out!