BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Start a daily anti-wrinkle skin care regimen for healthier, younger looking skin.This convenient anti-wrinkle kit combines Retinol with vitamins and moisturizers to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots, and to help soften and smooth skin.

Step 1: Cleanse

Use Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser® to remove makeup in one easy step without any pore-clogging residue.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Dermatologist Tested

Healthy Skin® Anti-Wrinkle Cream with Sunscreen:

Active ingredients:

Avobenzone (1.5%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (3%), Oxybenzone (4%)

Water, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-75 Stearate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Methylparaben, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Chlorphenesin, Propylparaben, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Retinol.

Neutrogena ® Fresh Foaming Cleanser ®:

Water, Glycerin, Laurlyl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycereth-7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Stearate, Cocamide Mea, Fragrance, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid

Healthy Skin® Eye Cream:

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Melibiose, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Ascorbic Acid/orange/citrus Limon/citrus Aurantifolia Polypeptides, Retinyl Palmitate, Mica

Moisturize

Use an effective combination of sunscreen, vitamins, and Retinol to help visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

• Fragrance-free

Step 3: Treat

This formula, with its combination of Alpha-Hydroxy, and vitamins, is clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines around the eye area.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Fragrance-free
  • Suitable for contact lens wearers

HOW TO USE:

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser®:

• Wet face and hands with lukewarm water.
  • Pump cleanser into hands and work into a foamy lather.
  • Massage lather onto face with a gentle, circular motion.
  • Massage around eyes several times until all eye makeup is removed.
  • Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Healthy Skin® Anti-Wrinkle Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15:

• Use a pearl-sized amount daily, after cleansing.
  • For first use, puncture seal with end of cap.

Healthy Skin® Eye Cream:

• Apply a pearl-sized amount under eyes morning and night.
  • Avoid getting into eyes.
  • Works well alone or under makeup.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Use
helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions
For Sunscreen Use: apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply at least every 2 hours use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:  limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.– 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun may stain some fabrics

• I found a great deal on this but am having a horrible tim...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? and does it take away your wrinkles? 2 Answers
  • Amo los productos de Neutrogena, estos aún no los pruebo ...1 Answers
Andrea B.
I repurchase this over and over. Makeup goes on great over this. Olay pulls up and doesn’t work well for my skin and makes it look greasy but not moisturized. Neutrogena keeps me fro getting sunburnt and makes me look moisturized and younger.
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this product lately and love the results I’m getting. It doesn’t dry out my skin and is gentle on my skin. The price point is another added bonus.
Sophie S.
Lynchburg, VA
I’ve used the face wash and lotion for probably a decade now and I’ll never use anything else. There’s nothing as soothing and gentle on my sensitive skin. Their lotion is my holy grail. 10/10 recommend.
Heather M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I used the face wash portion of this system so not actually all the product combined. I love it though. I am able to use just this and not have to use additional makeup removing products.
Audrey M.
Pasadena, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the face wash the most. It’s so nice and gentle and soothing. I can’t see any cons, but I definitely seek this out when I’m replenishing my face care products at the store. It’s great, highly recommend.
Maryjane S.
Let me start off by saying I love Neutrogena!!! Thats all i like to clean my face with and care for my skin with have brung my skin along way nd now i love my skin
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
Neutrogena really did an awesome job putting this system together. It cover all you will need from washing your face to moisturizing and eye care. All of the products have a subtle scent that smells like sunscreen. The products themselves are a great skin care routine.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
My skin looked clearer and felt softer after using this for a few days, but I find that this set makes my skin burn a little for a few minutes after I apply it. As long as I can stand the burning for a few minutes it has a nice result on my skin
Theresa Z.
Jupiter, FL
This is an amazing product! It is a complete system that makes your skin feel younger the first time you use it. What I like best about the cleanser is it's also a complete make up remover. For the price you can't go wrong.
Broke G.
['Gatesville', 'TX'], TX
I can’t rave enough about this. It removes my make up, cleanses my face, and leaves me feeling rejuvenated the next morning! At a great price, this is definitely a must have for all Beauty users.
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
Does this really work? and does it take away your wrinkles?
DanieLa S.
El grullo jalisco
Amo los productos de Neutrogena, estos aún no los pruebo pero todos andan de ser muy buenos
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
I found a great deal on this but am having a horrible time deciding over this, ROC, or Neutrogena's rapid wrinkle system. Any advice? I've never used a retinol, am 30, and have small fine lines on my forehead, lip lines, and crows feet.
Ayanna W.
I've nuetrogena's face washes in the past, but never this brand. Does this brand dry out your skin or provide a refreshing feel?

Amazon