BY NEUTROGENA #72 in Night Cream

It’s never been easier to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging for visibly softer and smoother skin. This formula contains Retinol and Vitamin A to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• Use a pearl-sized amount nightly, after cleansing.
  • You may experience some irritation. This is normal and temporary. If irritation persists, or is too strong, use every other night, until your skin adjusts; then revert to nightly use.
  • For first use, puncture seal with end of cap.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, BHT, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Retinol

Alissa S.
Attalla , AL
My boyfriend uses this so I figured I would give this a try. I don’t use it every night but try to a few times a week. It’s not too thick of a formula and there’s barely a scent to it which I like. I feel like I’ve noticed a little bit of a difference just the few times I’ve used it. It’s great for moisturizing really dry skin and can tell it has a firming effect on the forehead.
Kristen B.
This is my go to winter night cream. It’s super moisturizing and never lets my skin get dry. I wish that it came in a squeeze tube rather than a tub to help prevent bacterial growth. I guess it doesn’t matter much because I go through this fast, and there isn’t much product. One of these will last me around 3 months.
Natalie H.
Broomfield, CO
This is a great product for someone new into skincare and maybe not as dry skin. My husband loves it but I found that my skin still felt a little dry in the morning. Price is reasonable so have no real complaints! We have purchased a few times and will continue to use!
katohara5 O.
Love love love this product I use it twice a week and use the leftover for my hands and neck. It keeps my fave moisturized and with a little SPF it goes along way. I’m banking on this product keeping the wrinkles away a little longer and it has not failed me yet!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I probably won’t repurchase this as I really haven’t seen much improvement in my skin. I just couldn’t afford a more expensive brand at the time so I decided to give this a try. It’s not too thick and doesn’t cause any irritation but I need something stronger.
Kaeli F.
Bowling Green, KY
This is the first product I have tried as an overnight/ anti-wrinkle and I love it!! After washing my face at night a apply a thin layer over my entire face and neck and I wake up the next morning feeling so fresh! It also helps with the dry areas I have on my face!
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
My second post for this product. Just a week in and notice great results each morning. I can't wait to see the progress in my forehead/ between eye brows wrinkles. Great price and it works.
Kayle Jo W.
Hastings, MI
Highly recommend this for anyone struggling with sun spots/freckles or aging spots it's my mom's favorite... I tried it for my freckles but didn't like the way I looked without freckles 😂😂😂😂
Jessie D.
Roosevelt, UT
I absolutely love this night cream. I have noticed a difference in the way my skin looks and feels and how much less my fine lines and wrinkles show. If you're looking for inexpensive anti-aging night cream with retinol this is the one to go for. I have sensitive skin and I have not had a problem with this cream it feels great.
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
I mainly used this night cream around my eye and mouth area. It was super hydrating, but also very scented in my opinion. It made me not want to use it at times.
Corinne B.
Sydney, Australia
I've been loving this since 2013! Am about to finish another tube and thought MAAAAYBE I could give something else a go. Anyone have any similar recommendations??