Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
It’s never been easier to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging for visibly softer and smoother skin. This formula contains Retinol and Vitamin A to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin.
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
HOW TO USE:
- Use a pearl-sized amount nightly, after cleansing.
- You may experience some irritation. This is normal and temporary. If irritation persists, or is too strong, use every other night, until your skin adjusts; then revert to nightly use.
- For first use, puncture seal with end of cap.
The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, BHT, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Retinolsee more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- I've been loving this since 2013! Am about to fin... Be the first to answer!
- "I am really satisfied with this Neutrogena wrinkle treatment cream. It is very moisturizing to your skin. You only need a small amount to cover a large area of your face. It even makes your skin feel refreshed. Not only can I see good results and less wrinkles after using this but even the mornings after using this product, I can tell a difference." in 28 reviews
- "My mom bought this, and I was intrigued so I tried it too. I was worried because my face is sensitive and usually can't handle anything that's not gel based, but this didn't cause me to break out at all. And, a little goes a loooong way so I'm sure it'll last a very long time." in 13 reviews
This has been my go to night lotion for years and the only time I switch it up is for Neutrogena® Deep Moisture Night Cream when I want something a little heavier and/or extra moisturizing.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos