Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Ashley S.

BY NEUTROGENA #63 in Night Cream

It’s never been easier to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging for visibly softer and smoother skin. This formula contains Retinol and Vitamin A to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fragrance-free
  • Oil-free

HOW TO USE:

• Use a pearl-sized amount nightly, after cleansing.
  • You may experience some irritation. This is normal and temporary. If irritation persists, or is too strong, use every other night, until your skin adjusts; then revert to nightly use.
  • For first use, puncture seal with end of cap.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

INGREDIENTS:

Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methylparaben, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, BHT, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Retinol

Neutrogena® Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
  • "I am really satisfied with this Neutrogena wrinkle treatment cream. It is very moisturizing to your skin. You only need a small amount to cover a large area of your face. It even makes your skin feel refreshed. Not only can I see good results and less wrinkles after using this but even the mornings after using this product, I can tell a difference." in 28 reviews
  • "My mom bought this, and I was intrigued so I tried it too. I was worried because my face is sensitive and usually can't handle anything that's not gel based, but this didn't cause me to break out at all. And, a little goes a loooong way so I'm sure it'll last a very long time." in 13 reviews
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
This night cream is light but it does leave me looking a little bit greasy. Which is fine when going to bed and actually I prefer that for a night cream because I feel like my skin is soaking it all in while I sleep. The retinol is not overwhelming and it’s fine for sensitive skin. It’s not scentless but the scent is so light that I don’t notice it.
This has been my go to night lotion for years and the only time I switch it up is for Neutrogena® Deep Moisture Night Cream when I want something a little heavier and/or extra moisturizing.
Alissa S.
Attalla , AL
My boyfriend uses this so I figured I would give this a try. I don’t use it every night but try to a few times a week. It’s not too thick of a formula and there’s barely a scent to it which I like. I feel like I’ve noticed a little bit of a difference just the few times I’ve used it. It’s great for moisturizing really dry skin and can tell it has a firming effect on the forehead.
Sarah R.
I saw a reduction to my fine lines and wrinkles within a week of use! The packaging notes that it takes two weeks to get the full effects of the product. I don't have severe wrinkles at this point (I'm 30), but it was effective for me. And you can't beat the price!
katohara5 O.
Love love love this product I use it twice a week and use the leftover for my hands and neck. It keeps my fave moisturized and with a little SPF it goes along way. I’m banking on this product keeping the wrinkles away a little longer and it has not failed me yet!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I probably won’t repurchase this as I really haven’t seen much improvement in my skin. I just couldn’t afford a more expensive brand at the time so I decided to give this a try. It’s not too thick and doesn’t cause any irritation but I need something stronger.
Crystal A.
Prattville , AL
I have been using this Night cream since Christmas have been disappointed. It has not seemed to make a difference in my skin. It available at a great price! I would almost rather get something that is more expensive that will work.
Megan M.
Webster, MA
I'm young so I don't have many wrinkles to start, but I'm looking for more preventative measures. This did not tighten the skin around my eyes but did leave them very moisturized. I would not purchase again as it acted as simply a moisturizer.
Kaeli F.
Bowling Green, KY
This is the first product I have tried as an overnight/ anti-wrinkle and I love it!! After washing my face at night a apply a thin layer over my entire face and neck and I wake up the next morning feeling so fresh! It also helps with the dry areas I have on my face!
martha c.
Philadelphia
I’m not a big fan of anti wrinkle creams, I feel that they don’t work regardless of the name brand. I luckily don’t have any wrinkles yet but if I did I don’t think I would count on an over the counter wrinkle cream.
Kayle Jo W.
Hastings, MI
Highly recommend this for anyone struggling with sun spots/freckles or aging spots it's my mom's favorite... I tried it for my freckles but didn't like the way I looked without freckles 😂😂😂😂
Corinne B.
Sydney, Australia
I've been loving this since 2013! Am about to finish another tube and thought MAAAAYBE I could give something else a go. Anyone have any similar recommendations??