BY NEUTROGENA

Elizabeth P.
Central Point
I start my day everyday with this I absolutely love it, there are no harsh chemicals and it leaves my eyes looking fresh and revitalized Packaging is simple and easy to read I bought this at Macy's and I would definitely buy it again
Destiney W.
I have some lines underneath my eyes that my concealer would get stuck in, so I used this product for about a month and it make the lines go away almost completely n highly recommend if you have fine lines you want to get rid of!
Ashley B.
Los Angeles
At my age I’m always trying to tighten up my skin and get rid of the smile lines and wrinkles this product takes away the fine lines and leaves you with a super awesome glowing skin recharged and plump.
Lupita E.
U usually only put a little on my eye inner corners i do not have wrinkles there but I’d like to prevent them,So I wouldn’t know if it’s doing its job but so far no wrinkles 👍🏽
Sierra S.
Baltimore
The product is so lovely and is so creamy to apply and it is so pigment and it is easy to apply and it does not break. It met my expectations when I bought it I am I repeating user because I can't get over the product. I would buy it again and it is a pretty package for a lipstick
Stephani R.
Lapeer
I really like this eye cream. I did not notice any big change in wrinkles but it is moisturizing. I bought it at Walmart. I was a little disappointed in the results. Hopefully if I use it longer I will see a difference or maybe they have a different formula.
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
I’ve just recently started using this. As I get into my 30s I’ve noticed more crows feet and wrinkles around my eyes and I am all about being preventative. This works pretty well. I is hydrating and seems to have helped a bit with the crows feet.
Brandi J.
Tuckerman
This item give you a clean feeling along with caring for your skin also. I had started to get crows feet just from the daily smiling and laughing and started using and looking into products to help with this problem and loved this product and the non build up it gives you after use.
Brittanie C.
Orem, UT
Neutrogena is, in general, one of my go-to skin care lines! I absolutely loved this product. I think it’s a little harder to tell a big difference because I don’t have signs of aging quite yet, but I can feel a difference and know it is working! Neutrogena is an affordable, reliable brand, and I love it!
TwIsTeD B.
USA
Anything neutrogena is amazing in general but this product really takes the cake . goes on easily and feels so good you can just feel it soak into your akin and instantly feel and look younger and youthful
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
It is really effective?
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
Is it really effective?
BettyLina T.
Is this product sensitive enough to use daily and underneath foundation/concealer? Also does it really work for dark circles?
Jackie O.
Nashville, TN
Does this help plump the area under the eye too or is it just more for dark circles and early fine lines?