BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do products like this (with retinol) really make a differ...1 Answers
Theresa C.
I tend to have dry skin, and sometimes combination type skin in the warmer seasons. This product is not strongly moisturizing. It provides a good base, but it does not keep my face moisturized at all in the winter. After a few minutes after application, my face becomes dry again. I usually use this product in the spring and summer. In the summer when my skin is more oily, this product works great, and leaves my face soft, but not too oily.
Claire R.
Do not use if you have dry skin! Seeps into your skin and then just disappears. Yes, I get that it is supposed to go deep into your skin to do it’s magic but mama needs some surface moisture too! I prefer something that will leave a nice layer on top of my skin overnight so it can continue drinking up that goodness. This was not for me.
margot c.
tega cay
This product is amazing and works beautifully! It makes your skin nice and smooth and hydrated. It smells great and isn’t to thick on your face or too thin either it’s a great formula and it works very well.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
This cream is so good!!! I love this brand I recent started buying a lot from them and my skin has been feeling like heaven!! Honestly haven’t found a product from them that I don’t like. This product has helped my fine lines so much!
Madiha S.
Corpus Christi
I just started using this product so I'm still deciding if it works, but I like that it's a light cream and it feels really nice on my skin. Retinol products have a lot of anti-aging and anti-acne properties but they usually cause dryness and flaky skin. I haven't had any of those problems so far.
Kaitlyn K.
Keller, TX
Like I️ said neutrogena product never fail me, including this overnight cream. It leaves my face glowing and smooth. I️ would highly recommend this product to anyone who asked :)
Mariah J.
Hertford , NC
This is in my daily routine! I'm young, but it's never too early to start prevention. I've tried many wrinkle creams, but this one feels like it tightens my face the most, without giving my skin an uncomfortable feel or causing breakouts!
Amber L.
This is life, you won't regret using this. If you want your skin on point purchase this. Nothing else really seems to top the product. See for yourself and I bet you'd come back for more.
Aracely A.
Works wonders!!! I really enjoy this product!! Price wise, I say you get what you pay for. I use it every other night sometimes every night depending on how I’m feeling. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Dannette P.
Byron
Purchased at: Target
I love this product! I have used this product for a little while now and I am very pleased with the results that I am already seeing in just a short period of time.
Brittney S.
Hickory, NC
Do products like this (with retinol) really make a difference in with wrinkles in the long run?