Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#364 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Muskogee, OK

I use this to keep from getting crows feet and the around the mouth wrinkles! They run in my family so I know to be on top of it with prevention and this stuff works !
Kristin K.
Kristin K.

This lotion is very hydrating. I only need to use one pump to cover my whole face. It kind of stings sometimes, maybe due to the sunscreen? I love neutrogena products.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.

Since I squint my eyes a lot because I tend to forget my sunglasses at home I like to use this to help keep my skin that only protected from the sun but wrinkle free.
Alissa Z.
Alissa Z.
Tucson, AZ

This stuff made me break out. I'm not sure if it's fair to say that it's not a good product or if I just had a bad reaction to it, but I will not be repurchasing.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Beaverton, OR

Really light and fresh cream, which surprised me since it's an "anti-aging" and I find those to be too thick most of the time! It works well and stays on all day.
Dana K.
Dana K.

This is a good moisturizer. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the price for the amount in the bottle. I have resorted to getting a similar no-name product.
Raquel A.
Raquel A.
Duluth, GA

I like this cream because it has sunscreen on and its easy for me to use because i don't have to apply more sunscreen to my face , it doesn't feel greasy at all.
Erica W.
Erica W.
West grove, Pa

I really like this product for a basic lotion. I am an Esthetician and I know how important sunscreen in your daily routine is. This is an easy drug store find.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.

I have used this cream for years and love it. It is a light moisturizer that doesn't feel greasy. I also love that I am protected from the sun with the SPF 15.
Shawntel J.
Shawntel J.
Roanoke, VA

Great moisturizer love thgat it has spf! Its lightweight, doesn't leave my face feeling greasy as I have super oily skin.
Its a great moisturizer for the price.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, Nj

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??

Join Now