Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Amanda P.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Jessica L.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Abril M.See all 7 photos

BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it g...Yes have been using for 2 mont... 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturiz...This is the perfect anti wrink... 5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle re...Benton snail bee high content ... 1 Answers
Photos (7)
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Karen M.
Karen M.
HONEY BROOK, PA
This is a great moisturizer with SPF 15. It makes my skin feel smooth, but it is not heavy. It helps make my skin flawless.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
I like the way it goes on my face lightly, it feels nice. But it does burn my eyes sometimes if o get even a little sweaty
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Pomona, CA
I have really dry skin so it really didn't work for me at all. It might work fr others but I personally was not a big fan.
Daniela Q.
Daniela Q.
Used it as a base for a lotion my dermatologist subscribed, over the time started using it as a primer and so far so good.
Michaela D.
Michaela D.
Clarendon, AR
I use this product every night. It gives me a tight moisturized feel to my skin. I woke up and my skin is smooth and soft
Luiza O.
Luiza O.
Alexandria, VA
Is very efficate and i like it because really work. I recommend for everybody. The smell is good and never desapointed me
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Good quality for the price. Absorbs quickly. The scent isn't strong at all. Packaging is nice. I like that it has an SPF.
Tabitha D.
Tabitha D.
Franklinville, NJ
It leaves a non greasy moisture and keeps me moisturized all day. it also keeps you safe from UV rays and is effective
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Bishop, TX
I use this product after the shower and before in apply my make up. I have fair skin so the sunscreen aspect is grear
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Like this profuct. Hardly any scent, smooths my face out, but I feel it needs to be reapplied, so that's a bummer...
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??