Add a Photo

#287 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (6)
Elma K.
Elma K.
Staten Island, NY

I love neutrogena's products as they do exactly what they claim. This is a anti wrinkle cream and has spf in it which I adore because that means I can skip a step in my day!
Dayna A.
Dayna A.
Ingersoll, ONTARIO

I can't say enough how much I love this product! Doesn't leave a greasy feel and helps my makeup glide on super smooth! I love that it gives the added protection of an spf!
Christy S.
Christy S.

I love this cream because it helps me duturas prevent stains and wrinkles caused by alone is a perfect daily cream that moisturizes my face and at the same time it protects
Ellissa H.
Ellissa H.
Medina, NY

This cream did nothing for me. i tried it for several months hoping it may make a difference and personally saw nothing. in fact i noticed a lot more fine lines than before
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
San Francisco, CA

Good moisturizer but not sure if it helped with wrinkles. I probably won't buy this again since I'm looking for something that would cure the minor wrinkles under my eye.
Sizel M.
Sizel M.
Chiapas,Mexico.

Me gusta como protector solar sin embargo como crema hidratante al menos con mi piel no siento que cubra todas mis nescesidades , sin embargo es buena no es muy aceitosa
Osiris L.
Osiris L.

When I bought the Neutrogena cream, I was looking for something affordable, able to fifth the sign of age and that had a sun protectant filter and this cream has it all.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Poulsbo, WA

It kind of leaves a white cast to the skin. I usually wear it when I'm running to protect and moisturize my face. It would be great if it didn't leave patches of white.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Panorama City, CA

I use this cream because it has sunscreen, so I use it when am going out to walk for a little bit and is anti wrinkle so I'm preventing my self of wrinkles in a furure.
Cinthia R.
Cinthia R.

Lo bueno de la hidratante es que se seca rápido y no sientes la cara pegajosa por lo que puedes usarla todos los días antes de maquillarte y ademas te protege del sol.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?

Join Now