BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Catherine E.
Catherine E.
Really good sunscreen to use on your face. Its not thick nor do you have to lather a lot. I also don't feel like i smell like sunscreen or as if my face is oily It is very gentle on the skin and was recommended to me and I would recommend this to any friend!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Peoria, AZ
I have been using this off and on for years, and I'm glad I have it saved my skin. When I was younger I didn't take care of my skin, I was a smoker and sometimes slept with my makeup on. This product I started using about 10 years ago. I do love to try other products but the product by Neutrogena is simple and inexpensive and indeed works
Bethany N.
Bethany N.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen its a great one for your face because its not grease what so ever and i really love that, most sunscreens have a grease res ado after wards and it leaves your face felling really gross but this one doesn't do that.
Rowan C.
Rowan C.
Summerville, SC
Even though I'm only 22, I'm obsessed with using anti-aging products. I don't want to show signs of aging any earlier than I have to. The anti-aging complex and sunscreen included in the moisturizer do a great job of protecting my face.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Carteret, New Jersey
It helped when I went to the beach!! It made my skin soft and I felt extremely protected with it on my face in the burning sun.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Mc bain , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS A GREAT ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM YOU WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE FIRST USE, IT HAS SOMETHING THAT JUST MAKES YOUR FACE SOFT AND NOT GREASE AT ALL. AND NOT TO MENTION THE PROTECTION YOUR GETTING FOR SUN SPF 15
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how this has wrinkle protectant in this. It did not break my skin out which is nice and it actually worked.

Gracie V.
Gracie V.
Glen Allen, VA
I have insanely dry skin all year long and this is on of the only moisturizer that has really worked for me. The SPF is also a huge lifesaver, especially in the summer when I spend most of my time in the ocean. If you have dry skin likeme, this is definitely the moisturizer for you!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Richmond Hill, GA
Best sunscreen moisturizer for everyday use it doesn't smell like sunscreen or feel sticky or greasy when you apply it leaves you feeling ready to take on the day and not having to worry about uv Rays
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked this because it was an everyday moisturizer, but it had spf so it gave me peace of mind that I was protected while out and about. Only thing I didn't love was that it smelled like spf, but it wasn't noticeable during the day, just right when I was applying it.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??