BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Danielle C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been buying this product for the past couple years. I can't remember a product I have used since then because I love it so much. Works really well with my sensitive skin and doesn't feel sticky and heavy on the face. It's so good guys I know will ask to borrow it. .
Amanda R.
Perris, CA
I used to love Neutrogena items but I recently started using this anti wrinkle cream and I don't like the texture nor the smell of it wish it'd be better packaged as well..I give it a 3 out of 5
Oh Ive used this before its good but not that good like its not something I would buy again to be honest just becausr of the suncreen like it makes ur face wayyy to like oily and I personally don't like it when my face has too much oil so I recommend not buying this
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
My mom has used this for years and loves it. I've gotten it from her and really appreciate the added SPF. It's nice to not worry about adding sunscreen as another step in my daily face routine.
Jackie M.
Victorville
I like how this had the sunscreen already in it. I know like most woman I'm running from place to place and forget to up sunscreen on. I also like that I can buy this at target I don't need to go to the mall and pick it up
Ashton A.
Faber, VA
Purchased for a facial cream since it had sunscreen it it and was pleasantly surprised by how nice it made my face feel. It also did not trigger horrible acne problems which I fight constantly with new products. I would recommend to others at anytime.
Victoria C.
Roswell, GA
Great smell. Leaves my hands greasy after putting it on so I usually have to wash my hands after before I put my makeup on. Other than that, I love this stuff. Makes me feel protected!
Tracy L.
Oshkosh, WI
I'm super oily skin through out summer and winter, but I don't use a SPF in any of my face products. So I figured a cream moisture would help, and this item just made me even more oily and it has a weird smell to it which was not pleasant. I hated using this but I told myself that I would use it since it was expensive but after a while I threw it out.
Amberley F.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product on a daily basis, I love the fact that it has sunscreen in it. I am a repeat buy of this product. It has great packaging and I have no complaints. This product totally met my expectations. No room for improvement. Great product.
Osiris L.
Burbank, CA
When I bought the Neutrogena cream, I was looking for something affordable, able to fifth the sign of age and that had a sun protectant filter and this cream has it all.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??