Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#364 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA

It's a little thicker than I like in a face moisturizer, but it does a great job. With the added SPF, I didn't worry as much about a sunburn on my face when walking around town.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Tacoma, WA

I heard you are not supposed to put above SPF 30 on your face, so this skin lotion is perfect! Doesn't clog the pores or leave you with a gross sunscreen-like scent/greasy face.
Cadence W.
Cadence W.
Beech Island, SC

I don't rally have any problems with wrinkles at the moment but this is the only moisturizer i could find in my local drug store with spf so i went with it and am so glad i did!
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Hialeah, FL

Suncare is extremely important and I love this product. It's extremely nourishing and I see a difference. Always remember to put SPF on your face to keep it smooth and healthy
Elma K.
Elma K.
Staten Island, NY

I love neutrogena's products as they do exactly what they claim. This is a anti wrinkle cream and has spf in it which I adore because that means I can skip a step in my day!
Ellissa H.
Ellissa H.
Medina, NY

This cream did nothing for me. i tried it for several months hoping it may make a difference and personally saw nothing. in fact i noticed a lot more fine lines than before
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
San Francisco, CA

Good moisturizer but not sure if it helped with wrinkles. I probably won't buy this again since I'm looking for something that would cure the minor wrinkles under my eye.
Osiris L.
Osiris L.

When I bought the Neutrogena cream, I was looking for something affordable, able to fifth the sign of age and that had a sun protectant filter and this cream has it all.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Poulsbo, WA

It kind of leaves a white cast to the skin. I usually wear it when I'm running to protect and moisturize my face. It would be great if it didn't leave patches of white.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.

This lotion is very hydrating. I only need to use one pump to cover my whole face. It kind of stings sometimes, maybe due to the sunscreen? I love neutrogena products.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, Nj

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??

Join Now