BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Osiris L.
Burbank, CA
When I bought the Neutrogena cream, I was looking for something affordable, able to fifth the sign of age and that had a sun protectant filter and this cream has it all.
Amberley F.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product on a daily basis, I love the fact that it has sunscreen in it. I am a repeat buy of this product. It has great packaging and I have no complaints. This product totally met my expectations. No room for improvement. Great product.
Christine A.
Guadalupe, Arizona
Ive been using this product for the last 10 years. It made my face appear younger with less wrinkles and less redness. In addition it isn't greasy or heavy. I love this cream!!!
Vanessa G.
Ojai, CA
This is a well formulated product that actually helps prevent the signs of aging. Its a very nice lightweight moisturizer that absorbs right in to the skin, not oily and the best part is that it has spf. I have purchased it three times and will continue to buy and recommend.
Sabrina L.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Suncare is extremely important and I love this product. It's extremely nourishing and I see a difference. Always remember to put SPF on your face to keep it smooth and healthy
Alyssa R.
Waxahachie, TX
I really love this as a moisturizer and sunscreen when I am having a no make up day. However, I have to give it a lower rating because I find that it is hard for my make up to stick to it. If I try to apply make up while wearing this, it lasts much less time and often smears.
Ellissa H.
Medina, NY
This cream did nothing for me. i tried it for several months hoping it may make a difference and personally saw nothing. in fact i noticed a lot more fine lines than before
Camille M.
Los Gatos, CA
Love this sunscreen! It doesn't leave a white residue like some others I've tried, and mousturizes really well with anti-aging benefits. I love using this product knowing it is good for my skin and that the brand is reliable.
Stephanie A.
Panorama City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cream because it has sunscreen, so I use it when am going out to walk for a little bit and is anti wrinkle so I'm preventing my self of wrinkles in a furure.
Robyn G.
Portland, ME
I have been using this cream for a few years. I really like it. I have tried other products but always come back to this one. It does not make my face feel greasy. And it helps protect against sun damage by adding the SPF in it
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??