BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Rowan C.
Rowan C.
Summerville, SC
Even though I'm only 22, I'm obsessed with using anti-aging products. I don't want to show signs of aging any earlier than I have to. The anti-aging complex and sunscreen included in the moisturizer do a great job of protecting my face.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Carteret, New Jersey
It helped when I went to the beach!! It made my skin soft and I felt extremely protected with it on my face in the burning sun.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Mc bain , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS A GREAT ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM YOU WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE FIRST USE, IT HAS SOMETHING THAT JUST MAKES YOUR FACE SOFT AND NOT GREASE AT ALL. AND NOT TO MENTION THE PROTECTION YOUR GETTING FOR SUN SPF 15
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how this has wrinkle protectant in this. It did not break my skin out which is nice and it actually worked.

Gracie V.
Gracie V.
Glen Allen, VA
I have insanely dry skin all year long and this is on of the only moisturizer that has really worked for me. The SPF is also a huge lifesaver, especially in the summer when I spend most of my time in the ocean. If you have dry skin likeme, this is definitely the moisturizer for you!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ankeny, IA
Did not really like this product, it gave my skin a greasy feeling. Also did not moisturize my skin, it felt like it just sat on top of my skin and had a very distinct smell to it that I couldn't get over.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Richmond Hill, GA
Best sunscreen moisturizer for everyday use it doesn't smell like sunscreen or feel sticky or greasy when you apply it leaves you feeling ready to take on the day and not having to worry about uv Rays
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this product in a set and used it as directed. I bought it at Costco and it was not necessarily cheap. It did not meet my expectations. I have had positive encounters with Neutrogena products but this was a disappointing product. It was gentle on the skin but I saw no real improvement. I would not recommend it.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Brooklyn, NY
I really liked this because it was an everyday moisturizer, but it had spf so it gave me peace of mind that I was protected while out and about. Only thing I didn't love was that it smelled like spf, but it wasn't noticeable during the day, just right when I was applying it.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been buying this product for the past couple years. I can't remember a product I have used since then because I love it so much. Works really well with my sensitive skin and doesn't feel sticky and heavy on the face. It's so good guys I know will ask to borrow it. .
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??