Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#375 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Erica W.
Erica W.
West grove, PA
I really like this product for a basic lotion. I am an Esthetician and I know how important sunscreen in your daily routine is. This is an easy drug store find.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
I have used this cream for years and love it. It is a light moisturizer that doesn't feel greasy. I also love that I am protected from the sun with the SPF 15.
Shawntel J.
Shawntel J.
Roanoke, VA
Great moisturizer love thgat it has spf! Its lightweight, doesn't leave my face feeling greasy as I have super oily skin.
Its a great moisturizer for the price.
eunics c.
eunics c.
Riverside, NJ
This sunscreen is great I use it in the summer months and it leaves my skin feeling smooth typically I apply a few times during the day while out on the pool.
Jenifer C.
Jenifer C.
Vicksburg , MI
I love this gentle everyday cream. I have never had skin irritation or breakouts from this product. I love that it also includes an SPF and has a great price!
member-3d264c189
member-3d264c189
Garden City, NY
Effective with a lovely scent. Love the sunscreen!!! I like this better than my other sunscreen moisturizers (with the exception of CeraVe and josie maran).
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
Lithonia, GA
My mother has used this for years so I decided to give it a try and I'm absolutely in love with this product. I use this mainly in the summer fr the SPF 15.
shanna b.
shanna b.
Glendale, CA
I have really sensitive skin & this sunscreen wrinkle cream doesn't Leave my skin feeling oily or clog my pores. Also noticed my fine lines are diminishing
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Runnemede, NJ
My Mommom always has this at her shore house and I use it constantly it smells go isn't grease shields you from the sun and mosturizes at the same time
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Pembroke, MA
I never break out when I use this product, and I like that it has SPF 15 so that I'm not concerned about getting a sunburn if I am wearing it outside.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??