Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#375 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Ellissa H.
Ellissa H.
Medina, NY
This cream did nothing for me. i tried it for several months hoping it may make a difference and personally saw nothing. in fact i noticed a lot more fine lines than before
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
San Francisco, CA
Good moisturizer but not sure if it helped with wrinkles. I probably won't buy this again since I'm looking for something that would cure the minor wrinkles under my eye.
Osiris L.
Osiris L.
When I bought the Neutrogena cream, I was looking for something affordable, able to fifth the sign of age and that had a sun protectant filter and this cream has it all.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Poulsbo, WA
It kind of leaves a white cast to the skin. I usually wear it when I'm running to protect and moisturize my face. It would be great if it didn't leave patches of white.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Panorama City, CA
I use this cream because it has sunscreen, so I use it when am going out to walk for a little bit and is anti wrinkle so I'm preventing my self of wrinkles in a furure.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I squint my eyes a lot because I tend to forget my sunglasses at home I like to use this to help keep my skin that only protected from the sun but wrinkle free.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Beaverton, OR
Really light and fresh cream, which surprised me since it's an "anti-aging" and I find those to be too thick most of the time! It works well and stays on all day.
Alissa Z.
Alissa Z.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff made me break out. I'm not sure if it's fair to say that it's not a good product or if I just had a bad reaction to it, but I will not be repurchasing.
Dana K.
Dana K.
This is a good moisturizer. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the price for the amount in the bottle. I have resorted to getting a similar no-name product.
Raquel A.
Raquel A.
Duluth, GA
I like this cream because it has sunscreen on and its easy for me to use because i don't have to apply more sunscreen to my face , it doesn't feel greasy at all.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??