Add a Photo

#287 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (6)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
New Smyrna, FL

This was not a good fit for my skin. I believe it was just to thick and clogged my pores because it made me breakout. I have other products from Neutrogena that I love but this one did not work for me.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Richmond Hill, GA

Best sunscreen moisturizer for everyday use it doesn't smell like sunscreen or feel sticky or greasy when you apply it leaves you feeling ready to take on the day and not having to worry about uv Rays
sydney h.
sydney h.
Scottsdale, AZ

Very moisturizing. use day and night. smells natural and clean. ive used one whole bottle. might buy again if on sale. not spectacular but good. leaves face sticky for a little while. good overall
Maegan M.
Maegan M.
Conroe, TX

Love love love this product. My mom started me on something very similar very early on and I have been using it since. I love this stuff. Light, covers well and doesn't leave you feeling sticky.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Perris, CA

I used to love Neutrogena items but I recently started using this anti wrinkle cream and I don't like the texture nor the smell of it wish it'd be better packaged as well..I give it a 3 out of 5
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO

My mom has used this for years and loves it. I've gotten it from her and really appreciate the added SPF. It's nice to not worry about adding sunscreen as another step in my daily face routine.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Tallahassee, FL

I use this product every morning before I apply my makeup, it is a very light formula so my skin can breathe, and doesn't have a weird sunscreen smell, great product for protecting your face!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ

The #neutrogena #healthyskin #antiagingwrinklecream is a great product. The formula helps skin keep its elasticity, and the SPF protects your face when exposed to sun throughout the day.
Div L.
Div L.

Very hydrating and good for anyone with combination to dry skin! My skin is very sensitive and applying this moisturizer underneath my makeup on sunny days has really prevented breakout
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Roswell, GA

Great smell. Leaves my hands greasy after putting it on so I usually have to wash my hands after before I put my makeup on. Other than that, I love this stuff. Makes me feel protected!
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?

Join Now