Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#363 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO

My mom has used this for years and loves it. I've gotten it from her and really appreciate the added SPF. It's nice to not worry about adding sunscreen as another step in my daily face routine.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Tallahassee, FL

I use this product every morning before I apply my makeup, it is a very light formula so my skin can breathe, and doesn't have a weird sunscreen smell, great product for protecting your face!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ

The #neutrogena #healthyskin #antiagingwrinklecream is a great product. The formula helps skin keep its elasticity, and the SPF protects your face when exposed to sun throughout the day.
Div L.
Div L.

Very hydrating and good for anyone with combination to dry skin! My skin is very sensitive and applying this moisturizer underneath my makeup on sunny days has really prevented breakout
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Roswell, GA

Great smell. Leaves my hands greasy after putting it on so I usually have to wash my hands after before I put my makeup on. Other than that, I love this stuff. Makes me feel protected!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL

This was a great product. Perfect for everyday use and worked wonders under my makeup. I noticed a change in my skin using this daily. I would recommend this to anyone. I loved it !
Sharlene R.
Sharlene R.
Tacoma, WA

Un éxito si tienes piel reseca. Desde la primera aplicación sientes como se hidrata la piel. No causa barritos ni nada de acné. Por lo menos en mi caso me ha dado buenos resultados.
Thea T.
Thea T.
Glendora, CA

Perfect moisturizer with sunblock. I put this on generously in the morning and my skin feels supple all day. If you already have oily skin, it may be a little too greasy for you.
Marla S.
Marla S.
Vista, CA

I only use this at night, I find that whenever I wear it in the day I am more prone to sunburns for whatever reason. I do find that the formula works well with my oily skin type.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA

It's a little thicker than I like in a face moisturizer, but it does a great job. With the added SPF, I didn't worry as much about a sunburn on my face when walking around town.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, Nj

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??

Join Now