BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not exactly needing the anti-aging properties that this has but it is an effective sunscreen as implied on the tube. It does work well and doesn't leave an icky, sticky residue and doesn't give me such a strong white cast when I take pictures. It's pretty good for the price you pay, I think it's worth it.
Roseann Y.
Cairo, NY
This cream is the best! Not only does it go on smoothly and evenly, but it's not greasy or heavy. It works well under makeup, and can even be mixed with a dab of your favorite liquid foundation to make your own, perfect tinted moisturizer. And the anti-wrinkle effects of this cream are really where it surpasses other, more expensive creams. You will see a noticeable difference in about a week...and others will, too!
Amy D.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice basic facial moisturizer with an SPF which I'm learning is ever more important in my 30's. Start as early as possible ladies! I must say, I didn't notice any revolutionary results in my skin but this one does the trick. I'm currently using as a base layer on pool and hike days.
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
I was so disappointed when I took this out of the boxed kit I bought. Even though it says anti-wrinkle on the front it clearly says on the back, " This product has only been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.".

How is it an anti-wrinkle cream if it's been shown to not prevent early skin aging? The only reason I gave it 2 stars is because it's an ok moisturizer.
Kirstie M.
Mansfield, TX
I love this moisturizing lotion! I use it twice a day and never makes my face feel or look oily. It may seem a little bit pricey. But a little lotion goes a long way and it lasts a really long Time. In my opinion totally worth the money. I've been out for two days, I feel like the Sahara desert! I'll be getting some more tomorrow
McKenna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently bought this product because it is almost summer time and the days are starting to get sunnier! I have sensitive skin on my face that is prone to sunburn so I thought I'd try a face lotion with built in spf, it works great. Has a nice feel and good scent.
Katherine L.
Savannah, MO
I love this product! Not only does it keep my face moisturize during the cold or warm month's, but it has spf. No one wants skin cancer! Plus it helps with wrinkles. We are all getting old, and no one wants wrinkles. This definitely helps in all those areas.
Catherine E.
Really good sunscreen to use on your face. Its not thick nor do you have to lather a lot. I also don't feel like i smell like sunscreen or as if my face is oily It is very gentle on the skin and was recommended to me and I would recommend this to any friend!
Mariah S.
Severn, MD
I really love this stuff. It works wonders on your face. It's not extremely pricey but I chose it over most face items. It's very gentle not harsh at all. I bought it at Safeway while grocery shopping. And there is always room for some improvement
Kelly T.
Peoria, AZ
I have been using this off and on for years, and I'm glad I have it saved my skin. When I was younger I didn't take care of my skin, I was a smoker and sometimes slept with my makeup on. This product I started using about 10 years ago. I do love to try other products but the product by Neutrogena is simple and inexpensive and indeed works
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??