Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#327 in Facial Moisturizers
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Roswell, GA

Great smell. Leaves my hands greasy after putting it on so I usually have to wash my hands after before I put my makeup on. Other than that, I love this stuff. Makes me feel protected!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL

This was a great product. Perfect for everyday use and worked wonders under my makeup. I noticed a change in my skin using this daily. I would recommend this to anyone. I loved it !
Sharlene R.
Sharlene R.
Tacoma, WA

Un éxito si tienes piel reseca. Desde la primera aplicación sientes como se hidrata la piel. No causa barritos ni nada de acné. Por lo menos en mi caso me ha dado buenos resultados.
Thea T.
Thea T.
Glendora, CA

Perfect moisturizer with sunblock. I put this on generously in the morning and my skin feels supple all day. If you already have oily skin, it may be a little too greasy for you.
Marla S.
Marla S.
Vista, CA

I only use this at night, I find that whenever I wear it in the day I am more prone to sunburns for whatever reason. I do find that the formula works well with my oily skin type.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA

It's a little thicker than I like in a face moisturizer, but it does a great job. With the added SPF, I didn't worry as much about a sunburn on my face when walking around town.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Tacoma, WA

I heard you are not supposed to put above SPF 30 on your face, so this skin lotion is perfect! Doesn't clog the pores or leave you with a gross sunscreen-like scent/greasy face.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Great moisturizer with retinol, and I love that it has some sunscreen. I apply it every morning and have noticed quite a difference - no more dry patches on my face this winter!
Cadence W.
Cadence W.
Beech Island, SC

I don't rally have any problems with wrinkles at the moment but this is the only moisturizer i could find in my local drug store with spf so i went with it and am so glad i did!
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Hialeah, FL

Suncare is extremely important and I love this product. It's extremely nourishing and I see a difference. Always remember to put SPF on your face to keep it smooth and healthy
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??