BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Rachel A.
Norton, VA
After seeing how fast I am getting freckles and wrinkles on my face at such a young age I have started using an Anti-wrinkle cream from Neutrogena, not only is this hydrating my face helping against wrinkles but the sunscreen is a bonus this is a wonderful product and I plan to continue using this product.
Courtney G.
Birmingham
I liked this product for like a primer under my makeup sometimes because i feel like it has a good amount of sunscreen in it. Strong smell but not too bad. Gentle enough to not break my skin out but harsh enough to protect your skin from the sun. I would recommend this to others.
Amanda P.
LOVE this stuff. It's not heavy at all and is very gentle. Seeps into the skin quickly and actually feels like it's very moisturizing. It exceeded my expectations for its price point and I love that it has SPF 15
Lindsay T.
I wanted to love this moisturizer so bad but couldn't. The smell of suncreen was very strong but it doesn't bother me. And it is super moisturizing. However I'm not typically prone to greasy skin, and this moisturizer made me very greasy all day long.
Melanie S.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this product a while ago because I read that you should start using anti-aging cream starting at your 20's. I still use this because it's really a great cream and it also has SPF which is a great bonus. The packaging is also very great for travel!
Lenz P.
Cottonwood , CA
I don't have many sunscreen cream because I don't go out much or expose myself in the sun. I would recommend this Neutrogen Healthy anti- wrinkle Cream with sunscream. Until now I'm using it is not only protecting your skin but also prevent it from aging.
Karlie C.
This was my go to day time moisturizer for 3 or 4 years. You only needed a tiny amount, it had sunscreen, it helped my acne a lot, and it didn't make me feel greasy or like I was being weighed down. You can only imagine my grief when I bought it about a year ago and the smell of sunscreen was overwhelming. I brought it back to the store and exchanged it thinking that particular bottle was bad and low and behold my new one was the exact same way. I went through three bottles before I gave up. this product was a holy grail item for me for years and I was so devastated to give it up. A year or so later I've finally found a new moisturizer that works as well. The neutrogena rapid tone repair. Unfortunately for people who were using this for the anti aging benefits, the rapid tone repair will not give you the same benefits as this.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
10305
This product doesn't really affect me but my mom used it and she said it doesn't work . Surprisingly I don't have acne and yes it's her second time and it does have a decent packaging and no I wouldn't recommend
Edith M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Works for me. Is okay, u actually love the pink one better is a cleanser from Neutrogena. I don't remember the name but anyway. Neutrogena has a lot of great products
Andrea G.
I have been using this anti-wrinkle cream since I was about 23 years old. I am now 41. People always assume that I am in my 20s or early 30s. When I tell them my age, I tell them that I have been using this product for decades! It really has kept me looking young with little to no wrinkles! I truly believe that having sunscreen in your daily day cream is essential, especially if you are outside for a decent bit of time during the day.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??