BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Rowan C.
Summerville, SC
Even though I'm only 22, I'm obsessed with using anti-aging products. I don't want to show signs of aging any earlier than I have to. The anti-aging complex and sunscreen included in the moisturizer do a great job of protecting my face.
Bethany N.
Houston
I love this sunscreen its a great one for your face because its not grease what so ever and i really love that, most sunscreens have a grease res ado after wards and it leaves your face felling really gross but this one doesn't do that.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
I bought this mainly for the SPF. It felt so smooth on my face. Normally I am very oily but this controlled my oils and did not bring it out. I would definitely repurchase after I go through my extensive moisturizer stash
Silvia M.
Mc bain, MI
THIS IS A GREAT ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM YOU WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE FIRST USE, IT HAS SOMETHING THAT JUST MAKES YOUR FACE SOFT AND NOT GREASE AT ALL. AND NOT TO MENTION THE PROTECTION YOUR GETTING FOR SUN SPF 15
Katlyn T.
Lavaca, AR
I'm only 19, so I haven't used this product personally before; however, my mother uses it, and she absolutely loves it. She's been using it for the last 3 or 4 months, and I've really seen a difference in her skin. So smooth and her wrinkles seem to be disappearing a little more and more every day.
Lily K.
Lagrange, GA
This is a great wrinkle cream. It takes a few days for results. I feel it makes your skin look healthier and more radiant! it's perfect that it also has sunscreen. It's a great cream to Apple before makeup. It has a lightweight feel and does not make your face feel greasy or wet. I would recommend this to someone look for a wrinkle cream!
Gracie V.
Glen Allen, VA
I have insanely dry skin all year long and this is on of the only moisturizer that has really worked for me. The SPF is also a huge lifesaver, especially in the summer when I spend most of my time in the ocean. If you have dry skin likeme, this is definitely the moisturizer for you!
Madison B.
Ankeny, IA
Did not really like this product, it gave my skin a greasy feeling. Also did not moisturize my skin, it felt like it just sat on top of my skin and had a very distinct smell to it that I couldn't get over.
Kelly C.
Richmond Hill, GA
Best sunscreen moisturizer for everyday use it doesn't smell like sunscreen or feel sticky or greasy when you apply it leaves you feeling ready to take on the day and not having to worry about uv Rays
Taylor S.
Plainwell, MI
Although I have teenage skin, I love this product! The retinol not only helps reduce signs of aging, but by quickening the cell turnover process it helps with acne as well! I also love that it contains spf without a greasy feel. This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way!
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??