Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#364 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
michigan

THIS IS A GREAT ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM YOU WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE FIRST USE, IT HAS SOMETHING THAT JUST MAKES YOUR FACE SOFT AND NOT GREASE AT ALL. AND NOT TO MENTION THE PROTECTION YOUR GETTING FOR SUN SPF 15
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Austin, TX

This moisturizer leaves a greasy feeling to my skin; however, I am so happy with the result. I feel like my skin is even more healthy now that I protect it with an anit-wrinkle cream & sunscreen all rolled into one!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

LOVE this stuff. It's not heavy at all and is very gentle. Seeps into the skin quickly and actually feels like it's very moisturizing. It exceeded my expectations for its price point and I love that it has SPF 15
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ankeny, IA

Did not really like this product, it gave my skin a greasy feeling. Also did not moisturize my skin, it felt like it just sat on top of my skin and had a very distinct smell to it that I couldn't get over.
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Niles, MI

A very good product but I have not seen enough results to give it a 5 star. The sunscreen should be higher because SPF 15 is just enough for walking out your door to your car. It is not enough protection.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
New Smyrna, FL

This was not a good fit for my skin. I believe it was just to thick and clogged my pores because it made me breakout. I have other products from Neutrogena that I love but this one did not work for me.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Richmond Hill, GA

Best sunscreen moisturizer for everyday use it doesn't smell like sunscreen or feel sticky or greasy when you apply it leaves you feeling ready to take on the day and not having to worry about uv Rays
sydney h.
sydney h.
Scottsdale, AZ

Very moisturizing. use day and night. smells natural and clean. ive used one whole bottle. might buy again if on sale. not spectacular but good. leaves face sticky for a little while. good overall
Maegan M.
Maegan M.
Conroe, TX

Love love love this product. My mom started me on something very similar very early on and I have been using it since. I love this stuff. Light, covers well and doesn't leave you feeling sticky.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Perris, CA

I used to love Neutrogena items but I recently started using this anti wrinkle cream and I don't like the texture nor the smell of it wish it'd be better packaged as well..I give it a 3 out of 5
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, Nj

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??

Join Now