Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Amanda P.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Jessica L.Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15 uploaded by Abril M.See all 7 photos

BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it g...Yes have been using for 2 mont... 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturiz...This is the perfect anti wrink... 5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle re...Benton snail bee high content ... 1 Answers
Photos (7)
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Elma K.
Elma K.
Staten Island, NY
I love neutrogena's products as they do exactly what they claim. This is a anti wrinkle cream and has spf in it which I adore because that means I can skip a step in my day!
Ellissa H.
Ellissa H.
Medina, NY
This cream did nothing for me. i tried it for several months hoping it may make a difference and personally saw nothing. in fact i noticed a lot more fine lines than before
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Poulsbo, WA
It kind of leaves a white cast to the skin. I usually wear it when I'm running to protect and moisturize my face. It would be great if it didn't leave patches of white.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Panorama City, CA
I use this cream because it has sunscreen, so I use it when am going out to walk for a little bit and is anti wrinkle so I'm preventing my self of wrinkles in a furure.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I squint my eyes a lot because I tend to forget my sunglasses at home I like to use this to help keep my skin that only protected from the sun but wrinkle free.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Beaverton, OR
Really light and fresh cream, which surprised me since it's an "anti-aging" and I find those to be too thick most of the time! It works well and stays on all day.
Raquel A.
Raquel A.
Duluth, GA
I like this cream because it has sunscreen on and its easy for me to use because i don't have to apply more sunscreen to my face , it doesn't feel greasy at all.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
I have used this cream for years and love it. It is a light moisturizer that doesn't feel greasy. I also love that I am protected from the sun with the SPF 15.
Shawntel J.
Shawntel J.
Roanoke, VA
Great moisturizer love thgat it has spf! Its lightweight, doesn't leave my face feeling greasy as I have super oily skin.
Its a great moisturizer for the price.
Jenifer C.
Jenifer C.
Vicksburg, MI
I love this gentle everyday cream. I have never had skin irritation or breakouts from this product. I love that it also includes an SPF and has a great price!
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??