BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Amber M.
Amber M.
Spotsylvania , Va
I've been buying this bro duct for years. My skin looks smoothr and clearer. It doesn't clog pores. I would recommend this
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
I like the way it goes on my face lightly, it feels nice. But it does burn my eyes sometimes if o get even a little sweaty
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Good quality for the price. Absorbs quickly. The scent isn't strong at all. Packaging is nice. I like that it has an SPF.
Luiza O.
Luiza O.
Alexandria, VA
Is very efficate and i like it because really work. I recommend for everybody. The smell is good and never desapointed me
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
This is a go to product on the days that we are going to the beach or sitting by the pool dual action and protects
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Rowan Dr, North Carolina
Awesome my face feel soft but does help with anti wrinkles. Sunscreen works a little. Not as much as I thought
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that this has spf and helps prevent wrinkles. Daily wear under makeup not greasy and very light.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is definitely a favorite of mine. It leaves a smooth creamy feel and has a nice aroma.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Light, non clogging dual purpose sunscreen, widely available and affordable. What's not to love?
Shiela H.
Shiela H.
Moisturized my skin while not making it feel oily. I like the fact that it has sod in it also.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??