Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#327 in Facial Moisturizers
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Ora H.
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO

Pretty good moisturizer. Not my holy grail or anything. Gives a good amount of moisture to the skin, without irritating or making it greasy. Nice option if you want some anti-aging properties as well as some SPF in your moisturizer.
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Olmito, TX

I use it every night before going to bed. And it the mornings. It is nicely kept and i love the way it leaves my face so soft. I purchased my at a Target and i still continue to use it. I started seeing results within weeks of use.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Teaticket, MA

I've been using this since I was in my early 20s. My skin is moisturized, smooth, and healthy. The price is a little high sometimes for a drug store brand, but totally worth it. It is my go-to facial cream and I won't use another.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Wadesboro, NC

My favorite night cream! I am obsessed! It leaves
My skin so moisturized and glowing the next morning I would recommend this to everybody I know it's an anti-wrinkle cream but I'm only 26 and I've been using this since I was 21
Camille M.
Camille M.
Los Gatos, CA

Love this sunscreen! It doesn't leave a white residue like some others I've tried, and mousturizes really well with anti-aging benefits. I love using this product knowing it is good for my skin and that the brand is reliable.
Suzanne N.
Suzanne N.
Eastlake, OH

Unfortunately, I cannot apply this regularly as it makes my skin break out. I don't believe it's the product, my skin type is complicated and I have adult acne. I need to moisturize in certain spots but need to avoid others.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Victorville

I like how this had the sunscreen already in it. I know like most woman I'm running from place to place and forget to up sunscreen on. I also like that I can buy this at target I don't need to go to the mall and pick it up
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX

I bought this mainly for the SPF. It felt so smooth on my face. Normally I am very oily but this controlled my oils and did not bring it out. I would definitely repurchase after I go through my extensive moisturizer stash
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
michigan

THIS IS A GREAT ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM YOU WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE FIRST USE, IT HAS SOMETHING THAT JUST MAKES YOUR FACE SOFT AND NOT GREASE AT ALL. AND NOT TO MENTION THE PROTECTION YOUR GETTING FOR SUN SPF 15
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

LOVE this stuff. It's not heavy at all and is very gentle. Seeps into the skin quickly and actually feels like it's very moisturizing. It exceeded my expectations for its price point and I love that it has SPF 15
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??