Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#385 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
I bought this mainly for the SPF. It felt so smooth on my face. Normally I am very oily but this controlled my oils and did not bring it out. I would definitely repurchase after I go through my extensive moisturizer stash
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
michigan
THIS IS A GREAT ANTI-WRINKLE CREAM YOU WILL NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE FIRST USE, IT HAS SOMETHING THAT JUST MAKES YOUR FACE SOFT AND NOT GREASE AT ALL. AND NOT TO MENTION THE PROTECTION YOUR GETTING FOR SUN SPF 15
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ankeny, IA
Did not really like this product, it gave my skin a greasy feeling. Also did not moisturize my skin, it felt like it just sat on top of my skin and had a very distinct smell to it that I couldn't get over.
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Niles, MI
A very good product but I have not seen enough results to give it a 5 star. The sunscreen should be higher because SPF 15 is just enough for walking out your door to your car. It is not enough protection.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Richmond Hill, GA
Best sunscreen moisturizer for everyday use it doesn't smell like sunscreen or feel sticky or greasy when you apply it leaves you feeling ready to take on the day and not having to worry about uv Rays
sydney h.
sydney h.
Scottsdale, AZ
Very moisturizing. use day and night. smells natural and clean. ive used one whole bottle. might buy again if on sale. not spectacular but good. leaves face sticky for a little while. good overall
Maegan M.
Maegan M.
Conroe, TX
Love love love this product. My mom started me on something very similar very early on and I have been using it since. I love this stuff. Light, covers well and doesn't leave you feeling sticky.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Perris, CA
I used to love Neutrogena items but I recently started using this anti wrinkle cream and I don't like the texture nor the smell of it wish it'd be better packaged as well..I give it a 3 out of 5
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
My mom has used this for years and loves it. I've gotten it from her and really appreciate the added SPF. It's nice to not worry about adding sunscreen as another step in my daily face routine.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this product every morning before I apply my makeup, it is a very light formula so my skin can breathe, and doesn't have a weird sunscreen smell, great product for protecting your face!
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??