BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Roswell, GA
Great smell. Leaves my hands greasy after putting it on so I usually have to wash my hands after before I put my makeup on. Other than that, I love this stuff. Makes me feel protected!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL
This was a great product. Perfect for everyday use and worked wonders under my makeup. I noticed a change in my skin using this daily. I would recommend this to anyone. I loved it !
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Hialeah, FL
Suncare is extremely important and I love this product. It's extremely nourishing and I see a difference. Always remember to put SPF on your face to keep it smooth and healthy
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cream because it has sunscreen, so I use it when am going out to walk for a little bit and is anti wrinkle so I'm preventing my self of wrinkles in a furure.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I squint my eyes a lot because I tend to forget my sunglasses at home I like to use this to help keep my skin that only protected from the sun but wrinkle free.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Beaverton, OR
Really light and fresh cream, which surprised me since it's an "anti-aging" and I find those to be too thick most of the time! It works well and stays on all day.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
I have used this cream for years and love it. It is a light moisturizer that doesn't feel greasy. I also love that I am protected from the sun with the SPF 15.
Jenifer C.
Jenifer C.
Vicksburg, MI
I love this gentle everyday cream. I have never had skin irritation or breakouts from this product. I love that it also includes an SPF and has a great price!
shanna b.
shanna b.
Glendale, CA
I have really sensitive skin & this sunscreen wrinkle cream doesn't Leave my skin feeling oily or clog my pores. Also noticed my fine lines are diminishing
Maria S.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
It worked well but I don't like the consistency, it was my first time buying it and I think I'll be looking for another less thick packaging was fine
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??