BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Emily a.
very lightweight and doesn't break me out. smells fine. small bottle though for the price but overall pretty good
Jessica D.
orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really sensitive skin and this made me get a rash. I wouldnt recomend to people that have lots of acne
Autumn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice product that doesn't break my face out. It makes a nice smooth base for my makeup. It lasts all day.
Elizabeth S.
Keizer, OR
Not a huge fan of the way it left an oily residue right after applying it. Maybe it was a bad product or maybe it's just the way my type of skin reacted to this but I didn't like it.
Dulce P.
Norwalk, CA
I've used this cream before & it actuallly left my face pretty soft.
I usually get the one thst doesn't have oil
Taylor S.
Plainwell, MI
Although I have teenage skin, I love this product! The retinol not only helps reduce signs of aging, but by quickening the cell turnover process it helps with acne as well! I also love that it contains spf without a greasy feel. This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way!
Brooke B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not personally used this cream. I got it for my mom. She seemed to like it a lot!
Trinity M.
Yukon, OK
You can notice right away that this starts to moisturize your skin. I use it almost every night and sometimes in the morning. It's amazing!
Anne D.
rockville, MD
Excellent product no gummy. The protection is excellent and the skin is a feeling of clean
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find the product average, good value for money and younger generation but would not recommend it for someone in 30s, definitely need something stronger.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??