BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is definitely a favorite of mine. It leaves a smooth creamy feel and has a nice aroma.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Light, non clogging dual purpose sunscreen, widely available and affordable. What's not to love?
Shiela H.
Shiela H.
Moisturized my skin while not making it feel oily. I like the fact that it has sod in it also.
Calle W.
Calle W.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff just always makes my skin feel so greasy but it does help my face with dryness
Jeanna C.
Jeanna C.
Rossville, GA
It's ok kind of smells funny I think when I finish this product I will try something else
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't hate this product, I just haven't really seen a change in my skin. I am a first time user, and I tried my best to give it a good go. I feel like it is a tad too pricey for what you get. I wouldn't recommend to others simply because I didn't enjoy it. I wish it was a little more hydrating to the skin. I don't really care for the packaging either. After a little use the tube started leaking from the top corner.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm 37 and have been using this face cream since I was 21. My face and skin don't look a day over 25! I look for wrinkles and just don't seem to find them - I owe that yes, to good genes but also to preventative measures in using this cream daily. It's not heavy, scented, or oily. Will continue to use.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Norton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After seeing how fast I am getting freckles and wrinkles on my face at such a young age I have started using an Anti-wrinkle cream from Neutrogena, not only is this hydrating my face helping against wrinkles but the sunscreen is a bonus this is a wonderful product and I plan to continue using this product.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product for like a primer under my makeup sometimes because i feel like it has a good amount of sunscreen in it. Strong smell but not too bad. Gentle enough to not break my skin out but harsh enough to protect your skin from the sun. I would recommend this to others.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this stuff. It's not heavy at all and is very gentle. Seeps into the skin quickly and actually feels like it's very moisturizing. It exceeded my expectations for its price point and I love that it has SPF 15
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??