BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
santa c.
Neutrogena has been a lotion that I always fall back on. no matter if I drift from it at times I always come back. This lotion is great I have somewhat oily skin but the Neutrogena anti-wrinkle feels light on my skin. I get me the moisturizing effect my skin needs plus the added benefit of the wrinkle fighter and sun protection.
DONNA V.
This product is amazing. My skin is very sensitive and other products cause it to break out. This cream feels great; it is not greasy and soaks in quickly. I have been using it for the last 2 years and I have not had a single break out on my face. I also noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin and my pores look a lot smaller. Other products including other Neutrogena cream/lotions just don't work as well as this particular formula. I hope they don't discontinue it.....
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
I use this for my facial moisturizer occasionally, but it's not my favorite. The SPF causes intense burning/stinging/watering if even a smidge gets too close to my eye. Plus, since I've been using a foundation with SPF 50 in it, I don't feel like I need this as much as I used to. I probably will not repurchase.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I'm not exactly needing the anti-aging properties that this has but it is an effective sunscreen as implied on the tube. It does work well and doesn't leave an icky, sticky residue and doesn't give me such a strong white cast when I take pictures. It's pretty good for the price you pay, I think it's worth it.
Roseann Y.
Cairo, NY
This cream is the best! Not only does it go on smoothly and evenly, but it's not greasy or heavy. It works well under makeup, and can even be mixed with a dab of your favorite liquid foundation to make your own, perfect tinted moisturizer. And the anti-wrinkle effects of this cream are really where it surpasses other, more expensive creams. You will see a noticeable difference in about a week...and others will, too!
Amy D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a nice basic facial moisturizer with an SPF which I'm learning is ever more important in my 30's. Start as early as possible ladies! I must say, I didn't notice any revolutionary results in my skin but this one does the trick. I'm currently using as a base layer on pool and hike days.
Kirstie M.
Mansfield, TX
I love this moisturizing lotion! I use it twice a day and never makes my face feel or look oily. It may seem a little bit pricey. But a little lotion goes a long way and it lasts a really long Time. In my opinion totally worth the money. I've been out for two days, I feel like the Sahara desert! I'll be getting some more tomorrow
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
I was so disappointed when I took this out of the boxed kit I bought. Even though it says anti-wrinkle on the front it clearly says on the back, " This product has only been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.".

How is it an anti-wrinkle cream if it's been shown to not prevent early skin aging? The only reason I gave it 2 stars is because it's an ok moisturizer.
Samantha D.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this product in a set and used it as directed. I bought it at Costco and it was not necessarily cheap. It did not meet my expectations. I have had positive encounters with Neutrogena products but this was a disappointing product. It was gentle on the skin but I saw no real improvement. I would not recommend it.
Katherine V.
Berkeley, CA
It got the job done as far as providing moisture and basic sun protection, although I didn't see a change in fine lines (although at 29 I only have one so far). I'd keep buying it if it had more retinol and if it had an spf of at least 30. It was ok, but didn't leave a strong impression either way.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??