BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
sydney h.
sydney h.
Scottsdale, AZ
Very moisturizing. use day and night. smells natural and clean. ive used one whole bottle. might buy again if on sale. not spectacular but good. leaves face sticky for a little while. good overall
Maegan M.
Maegan M.
Conroe, TX
Love love love this product. My mom started me on something very similar very early on and I have been using it since. I love this stuff. Light, covers well and doesn't leave you feeling sticky.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The #neutrogena #healthyskin #antiagingwrinklecream is a great product. The formula helps skin keep its elasticity, and the SPF protects your face when exposed to sun throughout the day.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL
This was a great product. Perfect for everyday use and worked wonders under my makeup. I noticed a change in my skin using this daily. I would recommend this to anyone. I loved it !
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Suncare is extremely important and I love this product. It's extremely nourishing and I see a difference. Always remember to put SPF on your face to keep it smooth and healthy
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I squint my eyes a lot because I tend to forget my sunglasses at home I like to use this to help keep my skin that only protected from the sun but wrinkle free.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
I have used this cream for years and love it. It is a light moisturizer that doesn't feel greasy. I also love that I am protected from the sun with the SPF 15.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
It worked well but I don't like the consistency, it was my first time buying it and I think I'll be looking for another less thick packaging was fine
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Neutropena is always my go to face product. I love how it doesn't make your face feel all oily and my skin is the dry type and this works perfect!
Katarina S.
Katarina S.
Portland, OR
I haven't found a good sunscreen in a long while but I love this one. It's not the highest spf but it does the job. It downer smell to bad either.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??