BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Luiza O.
Alexandria, VA
Is very efficate and i like it because really work. I recommend for everybody. The smell is good and never desapointed me
Daisy L.
This is a go to product on the days that we are going to the beach or sitting by the pool dual action and protects
Kayla J.
Rowan Dr, North Carolina
Awesome my face feel soft but does help with anti wrinkles. Sunscreen works a little. Not as much as I thought
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Love that this has spf and helps prevent wrinkles. Daily wear under makeup not greasy and very light.
Holly R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Light, non clogging dual purpose sunscreen, widely available and affordable. What's not to love?
Shiela H.
Moisturized my skin while not making it feel oily. I like the fact that it has sod in it also.
Jeanna C.
Rossville, GA
It's ok kind of smells funny I think when I finish this product I will try something else
Calle W.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff just always makes my skin feel so greasy but it does help my face with dryness
Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
Didn't see a change with my skin in this product but I believe it was working for future things. I ran out and still haven't seen any changes. I then looked this product up on YouTube and seen other people tried this product and hadn't seen any changes either. Not saying this product won't work for you, it just didn't work for me. It did dry my skin out which is expected from a retinal. I love neutrogena products so I hope it's just a game of trial and error to find the right product for me.
Aneri P.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this product. I bought it as a way to moisturize my face while also protecting it from the sun. I found out very quickly that it was a very good moisturizer that also helped prevent my acne because it was protecting my skin from unnecessary sun damage. I really like it. It is amazing and I have also know a difference in the tightness of my skin especially the little double chin I was getting.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??