BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a goo...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Camille M.
Camille M.
Los Gatos, CA
Love this sunscreen! It doesn't leave a white residue like some others I've tried, and mousturizes really well with anti-aging benefits. I love using this product knowing it is good for my skin and that the brand is reliable.
Suzanne N.
Suzanne N.
Eastlake, OH
Unfortunately, I cannot apply this regularly as it makes my skin break out. I don't believe it's the product, my skin type is complicated and I have adult acne. I need to moisturize in certain spots but need to avoid others.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Victorville
I like how this had the sunscreen already in it. I know like most woman I'm running from place to place and forget to up sunscreen on. I also like that I can buy this at target I don't need to go to the mall and pick it up
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
I bought this mainly for the SPF. It felt so smooth on my face. Normally I am very oily but this controlled my oils and did not bring it out. I would definitely repurchase after I go through my extensive moisturizer stash
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ankeny, IA
Did not really like this product, it gave my skin a greasy feeling. Also did not moisturize my skin, it felt like it just sat on top of my skin and had a very distinct smell to it that I couldn't get over.
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Niles, MI
A very good product but I have not seen enough results to give it a 5 star. The sunscreen should be higher because SPF 15 is just enough for walking out your door to your car. It is not enough protection.
sydney h.
sydney h.
Scottsdale, AZ
Very moisturizing. use day and night. smells natural and clean. ive used one whole bottle. might buy again if on sale. not spectacular but good. leaves face sticky for a little while. good overall
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Perris, CA
I used to love Neutrogena items but I recently started using this anti wrinkle cream and I don't like the texture nor the smell of it wish it'd be better packaged as well..I give it a 3 out of 5
Maegan M.
Maegan M.
Conroe, TX
Love love love this product. My mom started me on something very similar very early on and I have been using it since. I love this stuff. Light, covers well and doesn't leave you feeling sticky.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The #neutrogena #healthyskin #antiagingwrinklecream is a great product. The formula helps skin keep its elasticity, and the SPF protects your face when exposed to sun throughout the day.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??