Add a Photo

#287 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (6)
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been buying this product for the past couple years. I can't remember a product I have used since then because I love it so much. Works really well with my sensitive skin and doesn't feel sticky and heavy on the face. It's so good guys I know will ask to borrow it. .
Oh Ive used this before its good but not that good like its not something I would buy again to be honest just becausr of the suncreen like it makes ur face wayyy to like oily and I personally don't like it when my face has too much oil so I recommend not buying this
Niki B.
Niki B.
Toronto

After a full use of the bottle, on a daily basis, I found no change in the fine lines and wrinkles. Having said that, I find the moisturizer light and non-greasy. It feels nice and softening, but at this price point, is disappointing to not get wrinkle reduction.
Megan S.
Megan S.

I don't have many wrinkles yet (I'm in my 20s) but like to moisturizer and take precautions to keep my skin healthy...so I used this and while I don't see a change in my skin, since I didn't have a problem before, I am definitely happy with where I'm at xurrently
McKenna H.
McKenna H.

Recently bought this product because it is almost summer time and the days are starting to get sunnier! I have sensitive skin on my face that is prone to sunburn so I thought I'd try a face lotion with built in spf, it works great. Has a nice feel and good scent.
Moriah D.
Moriah D.
East Lansing, MI

Seriously a must have for anyone who is exposed to the outdoors! I use it on my forehead and smile line area, and it moisturizes, protects, and restores. It's a little pricey, but it last a long time and a little goes a long way. Will definitely be buying again!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Savannah, MO

I love this product! Not only does it keep my face moisturize during the cold or warm month's, but it has spf. No one wants skin cancer! Plus it helps with wrinkles. We are all getting old, and no one wants wrinkles. This definitely helps in all those areas.
Tammie N.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN

I use this everyday. It's one of the best creams I've found. Nutrogena' lightweight formula leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Yet it's powerful formula not only fights aging, but protects from harmful UV rays. I'll continue to buy and use this product.
Catherine E.
Catherine E.

Really good sunscreen to use on your face. Its not thick nor do you have to lather a lot. I also don't feel like i smell like sunscreen or as if my face is oily It is very gentle on the skin and was recommended to me and I would recommend this to any friend!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

Great lotion with the added benefit of sun protection with SPF 15. I have pretty fair skin and freckles so I try not to get too much sun on my face and this product does the trick pretty well. I think it leaves my skin relatively ungreasy and even looking.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?

Join Now