Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#385 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Milford, DE
I wasn't crazy about this. It smells exactly like sunscreen which seems unnecessary. I used it for 2 months & saw no discernible difference in the fine lines around my eyes. The good news is that is hydrated me without breaking me out. Skip this one.
Amberley F.
Amberley F.
Alpharetta, Ga
I use this product on a daily basis, I love the fact that it has sunscreen in it. I am a repeat buy of this product. It has great packaging and I have no complaints. This product totally met my expectations. No room for improvement. Great product.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Severn, MD
I really love this stuff. It works wonders on your face. It's not extremely pricey but I chose it over most face items. It's very gentle not harsh at all. I bought it at Safeway while grocery shopping. And there is always room for some improvement
Bethany N.
Bethany N.
Houston
I love this sunscreen its a great one for your face because its not grease what so ever and i really love that, most sunscreens have a grease res ado after wards and it leaves your face felling really gross but this one doesn't do that.
Rowan C.
Rowan C.
Summerville, SC
Even though I'm only 22, I'm obsessed with using anti-aging products. I don't want to show signs of aging any earlier than I have to. The anti-aging complex and sunscreen included in the moisturizer do a great job of protecting my face.
Krystine R.
Krystine R.
Chino, CA
This was nice it didn't leave my face oily and my pores did not feel clogged had a light scent and worked great on a sunny day. It was easy to apply and went on very smooth. The bottle was easy to add to my makeup bag and did not leak
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
Olmito, TX
I use it every night before going to bed. And it the mornings. It is nicely kept and i love the way it leaves my face so soft. I purchased my at a Target and i still continue to use it. I started seeing results within weeks of use.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Teaticket, MA
I've been using this since I was in my early 20s. My skin is moisturized, smooth, and healthy. The price is a little high sometimes for a drug store brand, but totally worth it. It is my go-to facial cream and I won't use another.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Wadesboro, NC
Oct. 4, 2016, 5:28 a.m.
Review for: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with sunscreen SPF 15
My favorite night cream! I am obsessed! It leaves
My skin so moisturized and glowing the next morning I would recommend this to everybody I know it's an anti-wrinkle cream but I'm only 26 and I've been using this since I was 21
Camille M.
Camille M.
Los Gatos, CA
Love this sunscreen! It doesn't leave a white residue like some others I've tried, and mousturizes really well with anti-aging benefits. I love using this product knowing it is good for my skin and that the brand is reliable.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??