Add a Photo

#364 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Catherine E.
Catherine E.

Really good sunscreen to use on your face. Its not thick nor do you have to lather a lot. I also don't feel like i smell like sunscreen or as if my face is oily It is very gentle on the skin and was recommended to me and I would recommend this to any friend!
Tammie N.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN

I use this everyday. It's one of the best creams I've found. Nutrogena' lightweight formula leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. Yet it's powerful formula not only fights aging, but protects from harmful UV rays. I'll continue to buy and use this product.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Savannah, MO

I love this product! Not only does it keep my face moisturize during the cold or warm month's, but it has spf. No one wants skin cancer! Plus it helps with wrinkles. We are all getting old, and no one wants wrinkles. This definitely helps in all those areas.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

Great lotion with the added benefit of sun protection with SPF 15. I have pretty fair skin and freckles so I try not to get too much sun on my face and this product does the trick pretty well. I think it leaves my skin relatively ungreasy and even looking.
Ashton A.
Ashton A.
Faber, VA

Purchased for a facial cream since it had sunscreen it it and was pleasantly surprised by how nice it made my face feel. It also did not trigger horrible acne problems which I fight constantly with new products. I would recommend to others at anytime.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Milford, DE

I wasn't crazy about this. It smells exactly like sunscreen which seems unnecessary. I used it for 2 months & saw no discernible difference in the fine lines around my eyes. The good news is that is hydrated me without breaking me out. Skip this one.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Severn, MD

I really love this stuff. It works wonders on your face. It's not extremely pricey but I chose it over most face items. It's very gentle not harsh at all. I bought it at Safeway while grocery shopping. And there is always room for some improvement
Amberley F.
Amberley F.
Alpharetta, Ga

I use this product on a daily basis, I love the fact that it has sunscreen in it. I am a repeat buy of this product. It has great packaging and I have no complaints. This product totally met my expectations. No room for improvement. Great product.
Rowan C.
Rowan C.
Summerville, SC

Even though I'm only 22, I'm obsessed with using anti-aging products. I don't want to show signs of aging any earlier than I have to. The anti-aging complex and sunscreen included in the moisturizer do a great job of protecting my face.
Bethany N.
Bethany N.
Houston

I love this sunscreen its a great one for your face because its not grease what so ever and i really love that, most sunscreens have a grease res ado after wards and it leaves your face felling really gross but this one doesn't do that.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, Nj

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??

Join Now