Add a Photo

#287 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (6)
Faye E.
Faye E.

My skin can be very tricky and sensitive however this was perfect, left my skin feeling refreshed and I noticed a difference after only a few weeks. Lasts a long time too as you don't need to use all that much. The only problem is it is listed as anti-wrinkle however I doubt it prevents early signs of ageing
Kelsy M.
Kelsy M.
Hopewell, Nj

I really love this product, hence the five stars. I have dry skin and this lotion goes great over the serum I use. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or heavy, yet it moisturizers my dry skin. I break out pretty easily too, but Neutrogena products are great because it's leaves my skin clear and smooth.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
N Hollywood, CA

I'm 37 and have been using this face cream since I was 21. My face and skin don't look a day over 25! I look for wrinkles and just don't seem to find them - I owe that yes, to good genes but also to preventative measures in using this cream daily. It's not heavy, scented, or oily. Will continue to use.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Berkeley, CA

It got the job done as far as providing moisture and basic sun protection, although I didn't see a change in fine lines (although at 29 I only have one so far). I'd keep buying it if it had more retinol and if it had an spf of at least 30. It was ok, but didn't leave a strong impression either way.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Playa Vista, CA

This is a nice basic facial moisturizer with an SPF which I'm learning is ever more important in my 30's. Start as early as possible ladies! I must say, I didn't notice any revolutionary results in my skin but this one does the trick. I'm currently using as a base layer on pool and hike days.
Gracie V.
Gracie V.
Glen Allen, VA

I have insanely dry skin all year long and this is on of the only moisturizer that has really worked for me. The SPF is also a huge lifesaver, especially in the summer when I spend most of my time in the ocean. If you have dry skin likeme, this is definitely the moisturizer for you!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Waxahachie, TX

I really love this as a moisturizer and sunscreen when I am having a no make up day. However, I have to give it a lower rating because I find that it is hard for my make up to stick to it. If I try to apply make up while wearing this, it lasts much less time and often smears.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Brooklyn, NY

I really liked this because it was an everyday moisturizer, but it had spf so it gave me peace of mind that I was protected while out and about. Only thing I didn't love was that it smelled like spf, but it wasn't noticeable during the day, just right when I was applying it.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Ojai, CA

This is a well formulated product that actually helps prevent the signs of aging. Its a very nice lightweight moisturizer that absorbs right in to the skin, not oily and the best part is that it has spf. I have purchased it three times and will continue to buy and recommend.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Goodyear, AZ

I love this product! I've been using it for almost two years now. It moisturizes my skin and its convenient that I don't have to wear sunscreen since it has some already. I feel like it is helping to control my wrinkles as I haven't seen any appear since I've been using it.
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?

Join Now