BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Lenz P.
Cottonwood, CA
I don't have many sunscreen cream because I don't go out much or expose myself in the sun. I would recommend this Neutrogen Healthy anti- wrinkle Cream with sunscream. Until now I'm using it is not only protecting your skin but also prevent it from aging.
Natalie M.
Amarillo, TX
This sunscreen is AMAZING! Doesn't make my oily skin more oily like others. I keep repurchasing. Great price! Works like a dream under makeup. Couldn't be more satisfied with this product. Would and am recommending this great product
Karlie C.
This was my go to day time moisturizer for 3 or 4 years. You only needed a tiny amount, it had sunscreen, it helped my acne a lot, and it didn't make me feel greasy or like I was being weighed down. You can only imagine my grief when I bought it about a year ago and the smell of sunscreen was overwhelming. I brought it back to the store and exchanged it thinking that particular bottle was bad and low and behold my new one was the exact same way. I went through three bottles before I gave up. this product was a holy grail item for me for years and I was so devastated to give it up. A year or so later I've finally found a new moisturizer that works as well. The neutrogena rapid tone repair. Unfortunately for people who were using this for the anti aging benefits, the rapid tone repair will not give you the same benefits as this.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This product doesn't really affect me but my mom used it and she said it doesn't work . Surprisingly I don't have acne and yes it's her second time and it does have a decent packaging and no I wouldn't recommend
Edith M.
round lake, IL
Works for me. Is okay, u actually love the pink one better is a cleanser from Neutrogena. I don't remember the name but anyway. Neutrogena has a lot of great products
Julie J.
A friend gave me a half of a tube to try out several months back when we were on a trip and I had left mine at home. I immediately liked it, and I saw a difference in my skin within a week. When I ran out, I went back to my old moisturizer cream and that's when I realized how great the Neutrogena is. I threw out my old cream and bought the Neutrogena. My skin is smooth, complexion is clearer, and I swear it makes my skin "glow". I have fair skin, in my early 40s so complexion and fine lines are a concern. The Neutrogena has improved my skin so much, I've changed to a lighter foundation because I no longer need to heavy coverage. Great stuff.
Andrea G.
I have been using this anti-wrinkle cream since I was about 23 years old. I am now 41. People always assume that I am in my 20s or early 30s. When I tell them my age, I tell them that I have been using this product for decades! It really has kept me looking young with little to no wrinkles! I truly believe that having sunscreen in your daily day cream is essential, especially if you are outside for a decent bit of time during the day.
Guadalupe M.
I bought this moisturizer because I wanted to start protecting my skin against wrinkles and I thought the price was very good to start off. Along with this day cream, I'm also using the night and eye cream from the Neutrogena Healthy Skin line. This moisturizer leaves my face so soft and bright. I've been using it for about a week and can say that I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
Has definitely improved my skin's texture. I'm in my early 30s and starting to notice fine lines, mix that with hormonal breakouts and acne scars, and you've got an interesting skin situation. This does not break me out or irritate my skin. I use retain-a twice a week and this five times. The price is phenomenal. The tube will last you a long time when used correctly. I use this on my neck and décolletage as well.
Erin J.
SUNDERLAND, MD
I'm only 22 and i use anti-wrinkle cream, weird right? NO! I'm being proactive about my skin care routine, and i have noticed that the bags under my eyes are gone! My face feels smoother and i actually feel like its taking away old acne scars as well. Ladies, don't wait until its too late to have firm perfect skin! I promise you will thank me!
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??