BY NEUTROGENA

This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Is it good? 1 Answers
  • I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a g...5 Answers
  • Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams yo...1 Answers
  • "This is very hydrating and a little goes a long way! " in 1 review
Marisol V.
Neutropena is always my go to face product. I love how it doesn't make your face feel all oily and my skin is the dry type and this works perfect!
Alyssa P.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Even though I'm only 18, I use this product so much because it covers all my pores, and makes my face super radiant while giving protection.
Janaina R.
Avon, CT
The best product ever, left my skin so soft and took of the expressions lines and you should use every day, it is keeping my skin so health
Katie B.
Most anti aging creams are too heavy for my skin and cause me to break out. I decide to try Neutrogena, but my skin still didn't like it.
Sho L.
Hyde Park, MA
I didn't have a bad reaction to it, however I did but notice any major changes in the areas I was hoping this product would effect.
Courtney S.
Colorado city , TX
I am young but I still like to get ahead and use wrinkle creams and I love this! It isn't too strong and it gets the job done.
Amber M.
Spotsylvania , Va
I've been buying this bro duct for years. My skin looks smoothr and clearer. It doesn't clog pores. I would recommend this
Karen M.
HONEY BROOK, PA
This is a great moisturizer with SPF 15. It makes my skin feel smooth, but it is not heavy. It helps make my skin flawless.
Shannon W.
I like the way it goes on my face lightly, it feels nice. But it does burn my eyes sometimes if o get even a little sweaty
Elizabeth M.
Good quality for the price. Absorbs quickly. The scent isn't strong at all. Packaging is nice. I like that it has an SPF.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Giulliana P.
Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??