Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#327 in Facial Moisturizers
This patented formula contains retinol, vitamin a in its purest form, to work deep within skin's surface where wrinkles develop. A combination of pro-vitamin b5, vitamin e and special moisturizers work with skin's natural mechanisms to even out skin tone and build moisture levels. Spf 15 sunscreen protects the skin from sun's burning rays. Lightweight and non-greasy, it absorbs quickly into skin. . skin is softer and smoother. Fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging are visibly reduced. . -oil-free -non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) -hypoallergenic -fragrance-free . â . â
Photos (7)
Gracie V.
Gracie V.
Glen Allen, VA

I have insanely dry skin all year long and this is on of the only moisturizer that has really worked for me. The SPF is also a huge lifesaver, especially in the summer when I spend most of my time in the ocean. If you have dry skin likeme, this is definitely the moisturizer for you!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Waxahachie, TX

I really love this as a moisturizer and sunscreen when I am having a no make up day. However, I have to give it a lower rating because I find that it is hard for my make up to stick to it. If I try to apply make up while wearing this, it lasts much less time and often smears.
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Brooklyn, NY

I really liked this because it was an everyday moisturizer, but it had spf so it gave me peace of mind that I was protected while out and about. Only thing I didn't love was that it smelled like spf, but it wasn't noticeable during the day, just right when I was applying it.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Ojai, CA

This is a well formulated product that actually helps prevent the signs of aging. Its a very nice lightweight moisturizer that absorbs right in to the skin, not oily and the best part is that it has spf. I have purchased it three times and will continue to buy and recommend.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Goodyear, AZ

I love this product! I've been using it for almost two years now. It moisturizes my skin and its convenient that I don't have to wear sunscreen since it has some already. I feel like it is helping to control my wrinkles as I haven't seen any appear since I've been using it.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been buying this product for the past couple years. I can't remember a product I have used since then because I love it so much. Works really well with my sensitive skin and doesn't feel sticky and heavy on the face. It's so good guys I know will ask to borrow it. .
Oh Ive used this before its good but not that good like its not something I would buy again to be honest just becausr of the suncreen like it makes ur face wayyy to like oily and I personally don't like it when my face has too much oil so I recommend not buying this
McKenna H.
McKenna H.

Recently bought this product because it is almost summer time and the days are starting to get sunnier! I have sensitive skin on my face that is prone to sunburn so I thought I'd try a face lotion with built in spf, it works great. Has a nice feel and good scent.
Megan S.
Megan S.

I don't have many wrinkles yet (I'm in my 20s) but like to moisturizer and take precautions to keep my skin healthy...so I used this and while I don't see a change in my skin, since I didn't have a problem before, I am definitely happy with where I'm at xurrently
Moriah D.
Moriah D.
East Lansing, MI

Seriously a must have for anyone who is exposed to the outdoors! I use it on my forehead and smile line area, and it moisturizes, protects, and restores. It's a little pricey, but it last a long time and a little goes a long way. Will definitely be buying again!
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK

I am in need of a good face moisturizer WITH anti-wrinkle and a good SPF that won't break the bank! Anyone have any good suggestions for me? Please! Thanks in Advance!😘
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, Nj

Is there any other kind of wrinkle reduction/anti aging creams you'd recommend to go along with this?
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.

Has anyone used this product? Is it good?
Cuáles son las cremas adecuadas de Neutrogena para pieles mixtas a grasas??

Join Now